bound in sand

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

When we are at the beach, I always liked playing with the sand. I've been several times buried in it.
Now I would like to do it at home as we're not close to the sea. Our idea is to build in our garage a wooden box with my dimensions in which I could lie down on a layer of sand. Then my husband could fill the box completely, tamp a little the sand and put the lid.
Obviously with a tube for breathing. My goal is to have the feeling to be blocked.
Someone had already this experience ? Some advice? Ideas ?

Thanks and sorry for my english

Sophie

User avatar
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended
Posts: 1337
Joined: 28 Oct 2005, 17:21
Location: United States

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Franzia »

Sophie wrote: My goal is to have the feeling to be blocked.
Hi Sophie! I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that (buried perhaps?), but since you've had experience at the beach, then you already know the sand shouldn't be so deep that the weight will affect breathing. However, don't use a long breathing tube as you may be rebreathing the same air; a divers' snorkel might be best.

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi Franzia

By blocked, I mean to be completely immobile. But sure, the box won't be deep, around 50-60cm, just to have 10cm of sand over me. My husband will adjust the compression n'y compacting the sand and closing the lid.
For the breathing tube, we imagine 15-20, no more. Yes, diver snorkel should be the better solution
Thanks

User avatar
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended
Posts: 1337
Joined: 28 Oct 2005, 17:21
Location: United States

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Franzia »

If the sand isn't enough, being tied or wrapped first will definitely insure total immobility. ;)

User avatar
lanad
Tightly Hogtied
Posts: 111
Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 12:57
Contact:

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by lanad »

being seated or standing will ensure the restriction you require, laying on your back with 4" of sand on your chest is very restricting on your breathing, have fun.

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

I think if the box is well filled in each part around me, and the sand compacted at the right level, I will be unable to move. I will but a plastic bag over my head to protect my eyes and nose from the sand. The box dimensions are defined, 180x70x60. My husband has to work :mrgreen:

User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
Posts: 776
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:17
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Petrajane »

Sophie wrote:I will put a plastic bag over my head to protect my eyes and nose from the sand.
You do know how DANGEROUS this idea is don't you???

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Of course, I will use a breathing tube

User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
Posts: 776
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:17
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Petrajane »

Sophie wrote:Of course, I will use a breathing tube
Phew! :D

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi all

I have done it ! A short test (30min) but incredible. All the things worked well, the box dimensions, the filling with the sand, the compression, the breathtube. I was absolutely immobile when my husband screwed the lid.
Sure I will repeat this, for longer time. We have a lot of ideas ;)

Sophie

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

Back to give you news about several experiences.
We continued to play with our sand box, especially me ;)
I increase the time up to 2,5 hours. I play with the compression of sand too asking my husband to put more sand before screwing the wooden lid. Some tests were hard but I liked.
I will continue, sure. Longer sessions, toys...

Sophie

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

Still happy with my "sandbox". I reach now 4 hours encased. Last time I put on my full latex bodysuit. Funny!
I tried several level of compression, some were intense !
Hopefully we have the heating in the basement, I used it all the winter. Next idea, my husband will add wheels on the box to move it in the garden with me inside. Could be interesting the sunny days ;)
We think to à second box with different sise. I would like to try a balltied position encased in the sand. My husband can have a plastic barrel used normaly in food industry, the blue ones we fan often see.

Sophie

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

I experimented the balltied position in the plastic barrel. Already 3 times
The dimensions are perfect, my thighs against my chest and my arms in my back. We put a layer of sand before I go in the barrel. When my husband filled the barrel with the sand I moved to let the sand go everywhere around me. When I was completely buried he closed the lid. The feeling is fantastic. I'm immobile, unable to do any movement :D
For the second session, I asked to add water in the barrelafter being buried in the sand. It became compact and the sand was hard. My husband completed the barrel with sand and water and sealed the lid. I stayed 1 hours in my "sand cocoon ". I was surprised by the time needed to be release. Removing the wet sand is long.
What a funny expérience ! :mrgreen:
Last week I did it again during more than 2 hours
I used a standard snorkel and clingfilm to protect my face. There is a 1inch hole in the barrel lid for the breathtube

Soph6

User avatar
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended
Posts: 1248
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 14:54
Location: Canada

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

That sounds so fun, I've been tied in rope, leather, plastic wrap, and stuff like that, but never restrained by being buried. It sounds really restrictive!
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

MobServer
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 02 Sep 2018, 02:27

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by MobServer »

Sophie wrote:Hi

I experimented the balltied position in the plastic barrel. Already 3 times
The dimensions are perfect, my thighs against my chest and my arms in my back. We put a layer of sand before I go in the barrel. When my husband filled the barrel with the sand I moved to let the sand go everywhere around me. When I was completely buried he closed the lid. The feeling is fantastic. I'm immobile, unable to do any movement :D
For the second session, I asked to add water in the barrelafter being buried in the sand. It became compact and the sand was hard. My husband completed the barrel with sand and water and sealed the lid. I stayed 1 hours in my "sand cocoon ". I was surprised by the time needed to be release. Removing the wet sand is long.
What a funny expérience ! :mrgreen:
Last week I did it again during more than 2 hours
I used a standard snorkel and clingfilm to protect my face. There is a 1inch hole in the barrel lid for the breathtube

Soph6
Interesting try. There can be made many variations on this idea. Hope you can show us your tries.
Keep calm and be my work of art!

Thatthat21
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 06:53

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Thatthat21 »

Some thing I had seen a while ago, but just found it again. Might be a nice way to play with sand and make it a little more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My4RA5I0FKs

gump2
Chair Bound
Posts: 85
Joined: 20 Dec 2008, 21:09
Location: Vienna-Austria
Contact:

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by gump2 »

wow, your description sounds great, im really jeaious... ;)
i also love the complete encasement, unfortunately i have only (but a lot in 25 years *g*) experience with mummification and a little bit cast-bondage. to be encased in "something" thats really becomes hard, without any possibility of movement, wow...

what about some pics of your box and the filling-process? hope you never develop the idea to use concrete, that could be a little tricky to get you out again... :lol:

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Concrete, no, sure ! But when the sand is well compacted, I'm completely stuck, unable to do any movement. To "extract" me from the barrel, it require 20-30 minutes.
Now, the longest session is around 4 hours in the box. I will try the same time in the barrel next week end
I have seen somewhere a video with this kind of bondage with expanded foam. If someone can find it

MobServer
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 02 Sep 2018, 02:27

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by MobServer »

Sophie wrote:Concrete, no, sure ! But when the sand is well compacted, I'm completely stuck, unable to do any movement. To "extract" me from the barrel, it require 20-30 minutes.
Now, the longest session is around 4 hours in the box. I will try the same time in the barrel next week end
I have seen somewhere a video with this kind of bondage with expanded foam. If someone can find it
Is that it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTJlRzKJzA
Keep calm and be my work of art!

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 20:29

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

It was another one but same bondage. The compression by the foam must be funny but not simple to do it with the chemical products and it seems you have To cut the barrel or box to go out,

Post Reply