Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
vm1971
Chair Bound

Re: Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Unread post by vm1971 »

While I don't blab it to the world, I'm not shy about revealing to people that I like bondage should it come up in conversation.

What I don't reveal is that I like selfbondage (and crossdressing) as well...

One is considered sexy-taboo. The other is weird-taboo.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

No way I'm too shy in real life and I care too much what people think. Only on the internet I can talk about bondage and tying up. People always judged me throughout my life so I am hesitant to talk about these things with people. Plan to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

jackles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jackles »

A few friends knows about it, but none of the knows how far I've taken it on occasion.

I'm a young woman working a high-paying, prestigious job, it's already a sexist environment; it would become unbearable if they knew that I shackle myself almost every day I get home from work.
I've written a novel partly based on my experiences with bondage and selfbondage. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H3VC6Q

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

While doing yard work I strained my shoulder and couldn't move my arm. The next day at work my friend noticed I was in a little pain and ask what happened. I explained to her what happened and I hurt my shoulder. She immediately assumed it was from bondage sex and kept asking and insisting I tell her the truth, enough so I told her it was from bondage sex (which actually happened before ,but not this time). Just to stop her, then she needed details. Since she didn't believe the truth I told her I had my leather neck/wrist restraints on lying on my back and my wife was pressing too hard on my shoulders. She said "why didn't you tell her to stop, oh wait did you have a ball in your mouth?" I did not answer and she said " you were ballgagged" After she got enough details to satisfy her curiosity, she told me to tell my wife to calm down and we need a safe word. Then she had a puzzled look on her face and ask " How do you say a safe word when you are ballgagged?" I replied " I don't know what's a safe word? " Then she told me we need to play safer and explained to me what a safeword is. All this from a vanilla girl.

A week later I we went out for drinks after work and in the parking lot I slipped on my bulldog leather harness under my zipper sweatshirt. At the bar I explained to her my wife has some handles to hold on to instead of my shoulders and unzipped my sweatshirt a little to show her. She was in shock, but then felt it and tugged on it and started laughing. After a couple drinks she grab the back of the harness an shook me and said " Who's the little bitch now" and started laughing. At the end of the night,I explained to her I need help getting out since the buckles are in the back and I slipped it over my head and can't get out. In the parking lot I had to take off my sweatshirt and model it for her. After she was tugging on it she finally unbuckled it so I could take it off. At work she would mention she notices I don't complain about my should anymore.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

My whole family has known for years, since I was about 19 and got a steel collar my logic was rather than try to take it off any time they came home (since it's from eternity collars that can take a moment or three) I figured I'd just tell them. It really helped a lot, not having to hide it, of course I didn't flaunt it but even to this day long moved out of home if they ask certain questions I can just give them the straight answer that "they don't want to know" and they can surmise from there. Hell, it's even led to my sister tying me up a couple times as she experimented.

Pretty much all of my friends know too, most of them are just as kinky as I am, and of course my wife knows and has been in the lifestyle for longer than we've been together so that's great fun.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:-snip- Hell, it's even led to my sister tying me up a couple times as she experimented. -snip-
Hey, you can't just drop a bombshell like that, without sharing the details. ;)

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well not really much to tell, she was curious about kink and I'd been in it for years so I taught her some rope work and she used me to practice. Normally then she'd go watch TV or something and let me enjoy being bound for some time.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:Well not really much to tell, she was curious about kink and I'd been in it for years so I taught her some rope work and she used me to practice. Normally then she'd go watch TV or something and let me enjoy being bound for some time.
I'm curious if she ever gagged and/or blindfolded you, during this time.

I guess I should answer the question, myself: Many of my friends and some of my family know, but most don't.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

jackles wrote:A few friends knows about it, but none of the knows how far I've taken it on occasion.

I'm a young woman working a high-paying, prestigious job, it's already a sexist environment; it would become unbearable if they knew that I shackle myself almost every day I get home from work.
I understand you. In my real life, only few people know about I like bondage: my best friend in college (she also liked this), a couple of old boyfriends and now my husband.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

boundBinder wrote:I'm curious if she ever gagged and/or blindfolded you, during this time.
She did not, just rope work. Not sure if she even still cares about it I don't really talk to her much these days.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

boundBinder wrote:
wildcard wrote:Yes my wife and I play/talk all the time. My friend seemed to think we are just sex freaks in the beginning but now kind of understands. Her imagination runs wild with the help of the internet.
Okay, then I misunderstood. It was your comment about it being a relief to have someone to talk about, regarding your kink that threw me. ;) It does help. I know the feeling of not having anyone to talk to about bondage intimately, unfortunately.
Yes. It is nice to have someone to play, but also helpful someone to talk about this.

wildcard
Chair Bound

If you have read a couple of my stories you will know my female vanilla friend/coworker knows my wife and I are into bondage.

With Covid our company is only at about at 25% capacity. The offices are empty and only essential personal have been coming in and wearing a face mask is mandatory on site. My wife has been sewing them an donating them out. She made me one and lined it from a new pair of Jockey panties and sewn the label on the head band for a joke. I've been wearing it to the office now and then and nobody but my friend knows the story behind it. My friend said at least nobody can see your ballgag strap marks in the morning after a session and we laughed it off.

Well I decided to to bring my blue lockable ballgag to work and make a joke of it. We met up at the other end of the building and were going to go get a coffee at the other end. On our walk there and not a sole in sight. I told he I had to run into the copier room to make a copy, I popped my ballgag in and put my mask back on and covered the back strap the best I could. When I came out she was still talking blah blah for a while and was asking me questions, I just nodded. When we got to the coffee machine a coworker was there and she started talking to her and I kept my back to the wall because I wasn't sure how much of my buckle was exposed. I just nodded to the other coworker as she left and started the coffee machine. My friend said " What is wrong with you" I pulled down my mask and quickly showed her. She was in shocked and curious at the same time and sadi " cover that up" I grab my coffee in one hand and picked up my laptop in the other. As she was getting her coffee she was smirking at me and after her coffee was done she decided she want a different flavor and poured it out to make another. I was motioning let's get going, but she needed to take her time. We passed a couple people in the hall on the way to her office and I just gave a nod. As I sat down in her office I was going to take off my ballgag to drink my coffee after what seemed like hours which was only 15 minutes. She closed her door a little and said take off your mask and show it to me. I did and she noticed the hasp and said " where's is the lock? Isn't this like in the movie The Hunt?" I pulled the lock out of my pocket and put it in the hasp and she pinched it closed and held the key. She took a look at her handy work and looked right at me and said " Why do you like this?" as I shrugged my shoulders then there was a slight knock on her door. It was her assistant and asked for a private moment. I covered my face and was a little scared, but they took the conversation in the hall and I sat there unable to drink my coffee. When my friend came back she had to tell me the story and I was pointing to my ballgag, and she said "nope you have to listen now and I know you can't repeat it" She unlocked the gag after her story and we finished coffee. I wore my ballgag close to 30 minutes at work. After coffee my friend did say " I don't get it , but I like it on you and the color blue matches your harness".

MobServer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MobServer »

No, but who cares anyway?!
Keep calm and be my work of art!

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I like to shock and scare people with my bondage. They look so funny

wildcard
Chair Bound

I have a female coworker/friend that knows about my mine and my wife’s bondage play. She has seen me with a collar, bull dog harness and ballgag on at different times. We flirt around and never anything more. She has mentioned to me a couple times bondage is not her thing. Now and then I would offer her a couple prescription sleeping pills if she had insomnia. One day as I was leaving work and saw her on the way out. I had the sleeping pills in my front pocket and my hands were full with my laptop and lunch bag. I told her I had a couple pills for her, but my hands were full. Without a second thought she reached into my front pockets, felt around and took the pills out. (Size of a tic tac). Before I knew it she was thanking me. Since then when she knows I have a couple sleeping pills for her, she would reach in to my pockets and take them.
While we were out having drinks after work celebrating her birthday. We were at the bar sharing our out of work stories. I was showing her my fishing and boating pictures of the summer. When I am on the boat I’m usually wearing a thong swimsuit to get a nice tan. She caught me off guard when she asked “ Do you get tied up on the boat?” I replied “no” She called me a liar and asked to see my phone. Having a few drinks in me I opened up a folder on my phone and showed her a picture of me handcuffed in a thong and she flipped thought to see a few others. After calling us crazy, she had a questionable look on her face and is tilting her head and the phone. And asked “What the hell are you wearing?” Evidently she flipped past my boating pictures and is holding my phone with a picture of me wearing a metal chastity cage. “This looks more than a cock ring!” She had my phone with a bunch of questions. After answering all the obvious questions what it used for. I explained to her I just got it and it was a joke gift. She handed me my phone back and ordered another round a drinks, and after talking for a while we were calling it a night. As we were hugging saying goodbye, she pats my crotch and said just checking.
Monday morning comes and we go for coffee break as usual and just talk about our personal weekend activities. And she asked “were you tied up this weekend?” I just laughed and we continued talking about the weekend. As we were throwing our cups away she pat my crotch. I said “ What the hell are you doing”. She replied “ just checking” I told her she can’t do that at work. She replied “ Yes I can and if some sees me I’ll tell them what I’m checking for”.

About a couple weeks later, my friend text me Sunday night and asked if I had a sleeping pill, because she really needed it. I went to work Monday wearing my chastity cage. While in my office I got an IM from her and asked if I wanted to meet her for morning coffee break. As I arrived in the cafe and said “woah you look awful “ and grabbed 2 coffees for us. As I walked up to put cream and sugar in the coffees, and she reached around and put a hand in each pocket feeling around for the pill. Then she said “oh my god you are wearing a cock lock” and managed to find the pills. As we were sitting drinking coffee. I asked “what are you trading me for the pills?” She looks straight at me and say” How about a blowjob? I really would like your cock in my mouth. Oh wait you can’t you are all caged up”. As I tried to change the subject she was just smirking at me.

blondemod
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by blondemod »

I was lucky that my parents were into the scene. Could have open, honest talks with mom about it. Just learned it was a normal thing for some to express themselves, even if many would not understand.

Granted, some of the nitty gritty details hidden away. Things after you discover , you have to laugh and think to yourself "I wonder how long that's been going on" lol

Anwendungsfehler
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Anwendungsfehler »

Some do. At least our sons and their gfs, and some close friends :)
Sometimes we have some giveaways for all of them, some new clejusos (when fifty shades was trendy hrhr)
or some self built made to measure shackles ...

And some of my friends are watching my virtual bondage works made in blender, available at dA.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

My wife knows. I told her as soon as it looked like our relationship was going to be serious. We played quite a bit until we had kids, then that really got in the way.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

What a cool story! Did you have an discussion after this?
wildcard wrote: 07 Jul 2020, 16:11 If you have read a couple of my stories you will know my female vanilla friend/coworker knows my wife and I are into bondage.

With Covid our company is only at about at 25% capacity. The offices are empty and only essential personal have been coming in and wearing a face mask is mandatory on site. My wife has been sewing them an donating them out. She made me one and lined it from a new pair of Jockey panties and sewn the label on the head band for a joke. I've been wearing it to the office now and then and nobody but my friend knows the story behind it. My friend said at least nobody can see your ballgag strap marks in the morning after a session and we laughed it off.

Well I decided to to bring my blue lockable ballgag to work and make a joke of it. We met up at the other end of the building and were going to go get a coffee at the other end. On our walk there and not a sole in sight. I told he I had to run into the copier room to make a copy, I popped my ballgag in and put my mask back on and covered the back strap the best I could. When I came out she was still talking blah blah for a while and was asking me questions, I just nodded. When we got to the coffee machine a coworker was there and she started talking to her and I kept my back to the wall because I wasn't sure how much of my buckle was exposed. I just nodded to the other coworker as she left and started the coffee machine. My friend said " What is wrong with you" I pulled down my mask and quickly showed her. She was in shocked and curious at the same time and sadi " cover that up" I grab my coffee in one hand and picked up my laptop in the other. As she was getting her coffee she was smirking at me and after her coffee was done she decided she want a different flavor and poured it out to make another. I was motioning let's get going, but she needed to take her time. We passed a couple people in the hall on the way to her office and I just gave a nod. As I sat down in her office I was going to take off my ballgag to drink my coffee after what seemed like hours which was only 15 minutes. She closed her door a little and said take off your mask and show it to me. I did and she noticed the hasp and said " where's is the lock? Isn't this like in the movie The Hunt?" I pulled the lock out of my pocket and put it in the hasp and she pinched it closed and held the key. She took a look at her handy work and looked right at me and said " Why do you like this?" as I shrugged my shoulders then there was a slight knock on her door. It was her assistant and asked for a private moment. I covered my face and was a little scared, but they took the conversation in the hall and I sat there unable to drink my coffee. When my friend came back she had to tell me the story and I was pointing to my ballgag, and she said "nope you have to listen now and I know you can't repeat it" She unlocked the gag after her story and we finished coffee. I wore my ballgag close to 30 minutes at work. After coffee my friend did say " I don't get it , but I like it on you and the color blue matches your harness".

wildcard
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 11 Dec 2021, 16:53 What a cool story! Did you have an discussion after this?
wildcard wrote: 07 Jul 2020, 16:11 If you have read a couple of my stories you will know my female vanilla friend/coworker knows my wife and I are into bondage.

My coworker frequently asks me if I was "tied up" over the weekend. She would out of nowhere just bump my crotch to see if I have a chastity lock on. If she felt it she would said "somebody is in timeout". Over the years she has seen some of my private pictures, basically I doubt I could shock her anymore. Her imagination does tend to run wild compared to my real life. For example after seeing some Puppy and Pony play costumes on internet she thinks I have some. Where she actually gets some of her kinky scenarios is from the show CSI Las Vegas.