Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Wow - that's really neat. Could be dangerous if she and your wife got together....
I have yet to find a chastity cage that actually works. I can always slip out of them, eventually.

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by UKBicouple »

[/quote]

My coworker frequently asks me if I was "tied up" over the weekend. She would out of nowhere just bump my crotch to see if I have a chastity lock on. If she felt it she would said "somebody is in timeout". Over the years she has seen some of my private pictures, basically I doubt I could shock her anymore. Her imagination does tend to run wild compared to my real life. For example after seeing some Puppy and Pony play costumes on internet she thinks I have some. Where she actually gets some of her kinky scenarios is from the show CSI Las Vegas.
[/quote]

Agreed with the last post! You wife and your co-worker should be introduced, so they can discuss at length about how long you need to be in timeout :D

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

No, and I would never tell them. However, if anyone happened to find out I do not think they would care much. That fifty shades book series seems to have made the bdsm a little more acceptable, but I also do not think most people know how deep into bondage we can go. I would not want anyone to "see" me in the type of bondage I am into, thats for sure. :shock:

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

JaniceNoyb wrote: 20 Dec 2021, 20:28 Wow - that's really neat. Could be dangerous if she and your wife got together....
I have yet to find a chastity cage that actually works. I can always slip out of them, eventually.
I actually have a few cages and ones with the integrated locks work the best for me.

Somedays my friend thinks I deserve it on and some she whishes she could help me out of it. On days when I'm talking to another girl she will just smirk right at me knowing I am wearing a gage. Other days I would tell her I need out. She would slip her nerd reading glasses on and unbend a paper clip and sit a crotch level and say drop your pants and say" I will see what i can do unless I break the paperclip off in it"

She does just like to joke about it with me, which passes the day at the office.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Wow - that is REALLY cool! I couldn't imagine discussing something like that with a work colleague. maybe I need to start watching CSI Las Vegas! Not much of a TV watcher here, but very much a TV myself :-)

wildcard
Chair Bound

Coming back to work from the holiday break. At morning break she looks right at me and asked what I got for Christmas. I told her some fishing gear, car stuff, clothes and some odds and ends. She replied back, "What kind of clothes and Odds and Ends?" I started laughing and left her hanging, she has been wondering and has asked me a couple more times. I told her it was non of her business and she got all pouty on me. I'll end up telling her later.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Let her think about it for a while, maybe ask her if she has any ideas. Maybe her imagination will be better than what you actually received. May I ask how long you usually stay locked up, or what your longest time was? I've never made it more than a few days.

Happy New Year!

wildcard
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 18:37 Let her think about it for a while, maybe ask her if she has any ideas. Maybe her imagination will be better than what you actually received. May I ask how long you usually stay locked up, or what your longest time was? I've never made it more than a few days.

Happy New Year!
Normally I wear a metal cage for a few days too. My friend thinks it's on for a couple weeks at a time. Sometimes I will bring it to work and put it and she will give it a pat and assume it's still on from the last time. She knows I have a half of dozen cages and worries if I have to go to the hospital, how are they getting the metal ones off.

My friend has actually asked real questions about wearing a cage. As time has gone on the questions get deeper. In the beginning it was " Are they comfortable? to " What do you do when you are excited"

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Being locked up longer term is fun to fantasize about, but I'm not sure that I would like it if it really happened. Need to find a cage that is truly inescapable first. I'm not sure that's possible without either a piercing, or a long urethral insert. Both have hygiene issues.

It's great fun chatting like this. Too bad we can't meet at the local pub to talk about it over a few beers.

wildcard
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 04 Jan 2022, 20:47 Being locked up longer term is fun to fantasize about, but I'm not sure that I would like it if it really happened. Need to find a cage that is truly inescapable first. I'm not sure that's possible without either a piercing, or a long urethral insert. Both have hygiene issues.

It's great fun chatting like this. Too bad we can't meet at the local pub to talk about it over a few beers.
The plastic ones that have an external padlock I can slip out of. The stainless steel one I have with an integral I can not get out of. My friend and I actually have been at a bar and after few drinks she has had my stainless steel cage on her finger acting like a finger puppet. It looked like she didn't care and was waiting for someone to ask what it was.

wildcard
Chair Bound

wildcard wrote: 07 Jul 2020, 16:11 If you have read a couple of my stories you will know my female vanilla friend/coworker knows my wife and I are into bondage.

With Covid our company is only at about at 25% capacity. The offices are empty and only essential personal have been coming in and wearing a face mask is mandatory on site. My wife has been sewing them an donating them out. She made me one and lined it from a new pair of Jockey panties and sewn the label on the head band for a joke. I've been wearing it to the office now and then and nobody but my friend knows the story behind it. My friend said at least nobody can see your ballgag strap marks in the morning after a session and we laughed it off.

Well I decided to to bring my blue lockable ballgag to work and make a joke of it. We met up at the other end of the building and were going to go get a coffee at the other end. On our walk there and not a sole in sight. I told he I had to run into the copier room to make a copy, I popped my ballgag in and put my mask back on and covered the back strap the best I could. When I came out she was still talking blah blah for a while and was asking me questions, I just nodded. When we got to the coffee machine a coworker was there and she started talking to her and I kept my back to the wall because I wasn't sure how much of my buckle was exposed. I just nodded to the other coworker as she left and started the coffee machine. My friend said " What is wrong with you" I pulled down my mask and quickly showed her. She was in shocked and curious at the same time and sadi " cover that up" I grab my coffee in one hand and picked up my laptop in the other. As she was getting her coffee she was smirking at me and after her coffee was done she decided she want a different flavor and poured it out to make another. I was motioning let's get going, but she needed to take her time. We passed a couple people in the hall on the way to her office and I just gave a nod. As I sat down in her office I was going to take off my ballgag to drink my coffee after what seemed like hours which was only 15 minutes. She closed her door a little and said take off your mask and show it to me. I did and she noticed the hasp and said " where's is the lock? Isn't this like in the movie The Hunt?" I pulled the lock out of my pocket and put it in the hasp and she pinched it closed and held the key. She took a look at her handy work and looked right at me and said " Why do you like this?" as I shrugged my shoulders then there was a slight knock on her door. It was her assistant and asked for a private moment. I covered my face and was a little scared, but they took the conversation in the hall and I sat there unable to drink my coffee. When my friend came back she had to tell me the story and I was pointing to my ballgag, and she said "nope you have to listen now and I know you can't repeat it" She unlocked the gag after her story and we finished coffee. I wore my ballgag close to 30 minutes at work. After coffee my friend did say " I don't get it , but I like it on you and the color blue matches your harness".
Yesterday at work we got a corporate email saying Face Masks are no longer mandatory, but are optional. My friend who has been working from home suddenly MESSAGED me. She asked me what I was going to do about the optional mask wearing. I explained I was not going to wear my masks anymore. She replied how I was going to hide my ballgag. I told her I did that stunt a while ago. She said she has thought about it and made her day. I did tell her maybe someday I would surprise her at work.

wildcard
Chair Bound

It's been a while since I posted about myself and my co-worker. The truth is she has been out of work for a little bit battling depression. I've text and talked to her about day to day things and general conversation and more or less being a good listener. It seems like she is winning the battle and has been more up beat. Our last conversation she asked me if I was tied up lately. I told like always, but didn't give her any details. She wanted the whole story in detail so it seemed like she was getting back to herself. We talked for like 30 minutes and my last part of the story was. After we finished our business I still had my leather hood laced on with my locking collar. This hood I wear a padded blindfold inside to tighten it and no light can get in through the nose hole. Well my wife came out of the bathroom and had to head downstairs to answer a call for work, and tossed the key ring on the bed. I was telling my vanilla friend I couldn't unlace the hood because the knot was under the locked collar. I was on all fours feeling around the bed for the keys until my foot knocked them off the bed. I told her I couldn't find the keys and was on all fours butt naked on the floor trying to find the keys. She was laughing so hard for the longest time. I told her I was bumping into the wall and bed. She said she wishes she was there watching. After finally I was able to unlock the hood and finish putting our toys away. At the end of my story she said she has not laughed so hard in the last couple months and had tears running down her face. I was happy knowing she was coming back to normal and told her anytime she wants to hear about my bondage stories just ask. She said when she comes back to work she wants more stories and pictures. I told her deal and can't wait until she gets better.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Happy New Year, Wildcard. It's nice to see a post from you again. Hope your friend can keep her depression under control. It's a nasty disease.

wildcard
Chair Bound

My co-worker and I were having coffee and she knows my wife is away for a couple weeks in Ft Lauderdale Florida with her cousin. Now my friend thinks my wife shares our kinks with her close cousin, sister and my best friend's wife (also her is my wife's coworker). Which my wife does not as far as I know. When my wife and I visit Ft Lauderdale we go to Leather Werks and purchase a couple items. Leather Werks is a bondage fetish store catering to gay males. I have taken pictures of inside the store to show my friend. She has seen me holding leather harnesses, gags and puppy hoods. Needless to say the pictures are burnt in her mind.

I told my friend my wife would probably buy me something at Leather Werks. Suddenly she thinks my wife and her cousin are going to buy out the store if they were in Walmart. My wife's cousin is as vanilla as they get. She had to ask my wife what somethings meant while reading 50 Shades. My friend sat there looking at me an said you probably have everything in the store anyway.

A few years ago I purchased a Bulldog harness from Leather Werks and they helped fit to me. A couple years ago we stopped in again and I was thinking about adding a cock ring to my harness with leather straps connecting it front to back. They were super nice and told me to wear it in and they would gladly measure me and make the straps and rivet them to my harness. If your are in the area it's worth going in to even window shop.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

With the exception of my girlfirend's sister, no one knows my "sub" position.
Months ago I was speaking with one of my closest friends and I had mentioned to him that sometimes I took a long time to reply to his messages because I was unable to use my phone while I was tied up by my girlfriend: his reaction was almost amazement and from that moment we have not talked about.
"A real men know is place".

wildcard
Chair Bound

While having coffee with my coworker Monday morning. I was moving slow just because it was, well Monday morning. My coworker was full of pep and very full of energy and she was very talkative. She asked me why I was tired, before I could answer she asked me if I got tied up last night? I had not spoken one word yet and she described a bondage scene where I was blindfolded, bound and gagged to my bondage bench. After a few sips of coffee I told yes I was tied up and where did she come up with that scene. She replied that she was just thinking about me over the weekend. I was caught off guard and said I'm glad you were thinking about me.

wildcard
Chair Bound

I’m on vacation in FL and my wife and I stopped into a bondage store called Leather Werks in Ft Lauderdale. My friend text me a work question and asked how my vacation is going. I told her I got to do a lot of fishing and beach days. On the rainy days we went shopping. She knew we went to Leather Werks since we go every year. I did tell her I bought a few things and she’ll have to wait until I get back to see them. I’m sure her imagination will be running wild.

rakhidas
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rakhidas »

Yes, I have a couple of friends that know about my liking for bondage.

wildcard
Chair Bound

While talking with my co-worker about a flogger, I told her I do not like impact toys. She asked what are impact toys were and I explained whips, floggers and paddles. She said why do you have them? I said they help me be more obedient jokingly. She said " Wow you really are submissive, who's been a bad boy" and was laughing.

Gummboote
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gummboote »

No, I've always been very secretive about my kinky interests. For a long time I felt it was necessary to keep them hidden, nowadays I wouldn't so much worry what people think but just wouldn't want to discuss it with family members etc.