How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:
boundBinder wrote: We use many different types. My favorite is a muzzle that covers my lower face, that clamps myj aw shut around the large ball on the inside.
I have one like that too, it's by far the most secure and comfortable one I own. The only downside is that the wife doesn't always want to take the effort so just sticks with a simple ballgag most times, but who's complaining right? ;)
It's our most comfortable/most secure. Mine just has a soft leather 'cup' that covers my lower face completely and snugly, with a "y-strap" that goes either side of the nose and over the top of.my head to join with the strap in the back. When it's on, the best I can do is "mmmm", quietly.

"...but who's complaining right? ;)" <-- I mean, you kinda can't , because you're gagged, right? LOL

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

That sounds about the same for mine.

http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=7

That's the one I have, it's lasted me for years and still in great shape though I don't use it quite as often as I'd like too :)

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gomezadams »

The longest that I have been in continuous bondage is 72 hours on multiple occasions. I was kept naked and chained for the entire time, when not being used I was kept chained in a cage. Ah to be young again and have it happen for much longer.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 19:45 That sounds about the same for mine.

http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=7

That's the one I have, it's lasted me for years and still in great shape though I don't use it quite as often as I'd like too :)
We have one, like that. I love ours. The one I was describing is very similar to this one, but with slightly wider straps:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2012705901.html

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I just discovered this thread and after reading every post, and following most of the links, realize that I truly AM an unfettered newbie. WOW! Weeks at a time! My longest time was about 7 hours: handcuffed to an eyebolt on the wall, ball gagged, ankles chained tightly together. I was in a shed next to the house while my GF entertained another man. Story on DA here: https://www.deviantart.com/janicenoyb/ ... -864706752

Gaby - I wish I could speak Spanish; your blog looks very interesting. Maybe Google Translate will help.

Tesgirl- I like your Lylani pix on DA and started following you there. I especially like your camping trip.

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

A four day weekend. However during that time how I was bound changed every 3 or 4 hours. From simple hands cuffed behind me while we watched a movie to seriously bound to an upright post with multiple leather straps.

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Colten »

Gomezadams wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 15:14 The longest that I have been in continuous bondage is 72 hours on multiple occasions. I was kept naked and chained for the entire time, when not being used I was kept chained in a cage. Ah to be young again and have it happen for much longer.
Wow I'd love to live this ! Being locked in a cage is one of the things about bondage I'd like to experience the most :shock:
Last edited by Colten on 07 May 2022, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

Humphry4U
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Humphry4U »

Bound for a wet weekend in A flat in Brussels Started as a Friday night but extended with me in and out of chastity and bound and left in different locations and positions used for sex tortured and pleasured and abandoned to my own devices in equal measure then locked in chastity on the Monday and set off to work whilst my partner left to Amsterdam for the following Friday when I could be unlocked or not that evening.

I loved being chained and fed sometimes chewing the food for me and passing from mouth to mouth so erotically charged a sensual delight a really amazing weekend treat.

chattyandgagged3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chattyandgagged3 »

The longest time I spent tied up was 7am.my first real bondage experience on a long time.painful but very intense experience.

This experience was done with ropes and adhesiif, first in the flesh with the wrists attached to the chair and ankles, then lying on the belly, wrists in the fos, then in ball tie, hogtie and finally sitting on the floor, secured to the feet of a bed.

For gags, a harness ball gag (2-inch ball), a gag ball with chin strap (1.75-inch ball) and a large ball gag (2.25 inches) were used, as well as many metres of adhesives for the wrap gags

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

My longest session started on Friday night and ended on Sunday night.
After playing my girlfriend started untying but she left the handcuffs and anklets chains on me (with a 30 cm long chain).
He told me if I wanted to try to sleep tied and so it was: on Saturday morning I made him breakfast (it was not easy with the handcuffs) and she asked me if I could stay tied longer because she wanted to have me as slave for a day or two.
Normally our sessions last a few hours, but I was very excited and I agreed: I remained naked and tied up all the Saturday, after having done some house stuff wearing a collar fixed in various points, and acted as a footrest or as a waiter my GF let me "relax" and have a shower (with the cuffs and under supervision).
In the evening after dinner she asked me how was the day and she asked me if I could stay tied on Sunday as well.

Sunday was a different day: she reduced the length of the handcuff / ankle chain from 30 to 10 cm, closed the collar with a padlock and made me stay in detention in our dark closet for at least 3 hours. Later she punished me with spanking and corner time and my launch was served (by me) on the floor.
Finally, in the evening after dinner, she untied me and we discussed about the long session: we both decided it was something to do again and now when we have a wet weekend we spend our days like this.

This exprerience has changed in good our relashionship: we are more open to nudity (I never stayed tied / naked for a long time) and I discovered that being chained for such a long time make me forget for some time many problems.
"A real men know is place".

ltxrob
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ltxrob »

Longest I've done is overnight while away from business in a hotel.
Normally this ends up being between 6 -8 hours depending on how long it takes me to get ready and if by some pure miracle I happen to be asleep when keys become available
It normally involves..
Chastity
Buttplug
Adult diaper & plastic pants
Leather locking ankle, wrist cuffs and a collar
Several lengths of chain with more padlocks.
A timed lockbox (ksafe or timer padlock)
Some form of outer garment that is also locked on preventing access to within

My typical setup up is chains between all cuffs, so left to right, but also ankle to wrist and wrist to collar. This means that with legs straight hand can't reach up or down below mid chest.

Normally sleep is optional in this situation, bit you've got to do something to keep yourself entertained while bored away from home!!