How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Kirsi
Unfettered Newbie

How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by Kirsi »

Hey everybody,

sorry if this question has already been asked before. I just couldn't find it in recent posts.
Last Monday my Mistress decided to have some fun with me.
She put leather cuffs on my wrists and my ankles. The cuffs on the wrists were locked together with a small lock. The cuffs on the ankles were locked together with a chain about 5 cm long.
After that I went to lie on the bed and my hands and feet were joined together with a chain.
She then left for the city and left me alone in the apartment.
I had to be cuffed for almost 4 hours. During this time, I could only wait for her to come back.
She had left me some food in dog's cup. I could also drink water during my bondage.
The keys were frozen, so if something went wrong, I would get the keys when the ice had melted.
I had also a phone where my neighbor's phone number was stored.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by lotharj »

The longest for me has been about 18 hours (although becoming common event to start the weekend). Everything possible on me cuffed, chained, and mostly blindfolded to bed. Really started to get a bit of cabin fever at that point and fortunately my owner let me go as we needed to go to dinner. Though wish I could attend dinner like that.

Just started adding locking mittens and slippers to the equation and that really makes me feel helpless. ( no safety available at this point).

Really feel blessed I have someone in my life who I can trust and loves this as much.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

My Jailer has kept me in chains overnight many times. Sometimes it has gone a bit over 12 hours though usually it was more like 8-10 hours.
Wrists and ankles were locked in chains and padlocks and attached to a fixture in the house so I only had about 3-4 feet of movement at most.
She has also had me just in a pair of Leg Irons for just a bit over 24 hours at one time. In that particular case, the leg irons were not attached to anything but I had no possibility of getting them off and I did not have the keys.

jackles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jackles »

I experimented wildly with bondage in my early-mid twenties, ending up in situations that, in hindsight, were absolutely ridiculous. These days, it's more subdued, mainly due to my work. In college, I would occasionally spend several days in a row in handcuffs when I was home, but the craziest I ever did was to spend a week in shackles.

Yep, a week. It's a long story, but it involved a nice, kinky man, a dark basement and a prison fantasy. It was far from glamorous; I spent the entire time shackled to a wall or in other positions, with the occasional whipping.
I've written a novel partly based on my experiences with bondage and selfbondage. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H3VC6Q

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Given the recent shelter in place, I've now gone 24/7 almost a week now with collar, stainless/silicon wrist and ankle cuffs, waist chain, all locked together with chains 12-18 inches between cuffs, connecting chains, and padlocks. No access or opportunity to escape with locked mittens at times as well.

When moving I'm led around by a leash and then additionally chained to various points around the house to do certain activities (work on computer, do house cleaning, watch TV, shower grab handle, bed, etc)

A recent addition is a lovense edge prostate vibrator controlled by remote which is randomly used on me throughout the day.

---

Thoughts though: It is getting a bit boring in between playtimes. For me I think I have reached a point in which I become so used to it all, it doesn't have the same arousal. I read a lot of stories and used to fantasize about being kept in bondage for long periods, but now that I'm experiencing my fantasy, it's losing is appeal.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

lotharj wrote:Given the recent shelter in place, I've now gone 24/7 almost a week now with collar, stainless/silicon wrist and ankle cuffs, waist chain, all locked together with chains 12-18 inches between cuffs, connecting chains, and padlocks. No access or opportunity to escape with locked mittens at times as well.

When moving I'm led around by a leash and then additionally chained to various points around the house to do certain activities (work on computer, do house cleaning, watch TV, shower grab handle, bed, etc)

A recent addition is a lovense edge prostate vibrator controlled by remote which is randomly used on me throughout the day.

---

Thoughts though: It is getting a bit boring in between playtimes. For me I think I have reached a point in which I become so used to it all, it doesn't have the same arousal. I read a lot of stories and used to fantasize about being kept in bondage for long periods, but now that I'm experiencing my fantasy, it's losing is appeal.
I am curious: Are you gagged at all, during this time?

I concur on the "getting bored" part. This is why I prefer really strict, really tight bindings. If I start to get complacent or bored, I fight my restraints. It keeps me interested, and also keeps me "interested", if you get my drift. ;)

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

boundBinder wrote:
I am curious: Are you gagged at all, during this time?

I concur on the "getting bored" part. This is why I prefer really strict, really tight bindings. If I start to get complacent or bored, I fight my restraints. It keeps me interested, and also keeps me "interested", if you get my drift. ;)
Gagged about 5% of the time. We have a policy of no speech unless asked with collar on. Of course I get a little bratty at times and a gag goes on for a while.

That is a great idea about more strict bindings! At night I'm chained to bed with little slack to move, but I'm sure a sleep sack or something involving ropes would be better to feel more helpless at night and times during the day.

Thank you for sharing that insight!!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lotharj wrote:Gagged about 5% of the time. We have a policy of no speech unless asked with collar on. Of course I get a little bratty at times and a gag goes on for a while.

That is a great idea about more strict bindings! At night I'm chained to bed with little slack to move, but I'm sure a sleep sack or something involving ropes would be better to feel more helpless at night and times during the day.

Thank you for sharing that insight!!
I love it--honestly a little TOO much at times. I've fought myself to exhaustion, in the past, even to the point of almost dozing off. When the restraints are unyielding and holding you immobile and still, you can really throw yourself into it.

...also, it's a great workout. ;)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

jackles wrote:I experimented wildly with bondage in my early-mid twenties, ending up in situations that, in hindsight, were absolutely ridiculous. These days, it's more subdued, mainly due to my work. In college, I would occasionally spend several days in a row in handcuffs when I was home, but the craziest I ever did was to spend a week in shackles.
Most bondage games are pretty ridiculous even without a lot of hindsight. Bondage doesn't really make a lot of sense even though we here obviously have some kind of attraction to it. I have never spent a lot of time in handcuffs (at least not playing alone) while awake because there are just too many things that can't be done while cuffed.
Leg irons, presumably what you are calling shackles is another story. Walking around is just a bit slower, so wearing them for a few hours doesn't really get in the way of too many things.
jackles wrote: Yep, a week. It's a long story, but it involved a nice, kinky man, a dark basement and a prison fantasy. It was far from glamorous; I spent the entire time shackled to a wall or in other positions, with the occasional whipping.
A week in shackles sounds very appealing though I don't see how that can be easily fit into my life today. There are just too many things going on to have a week without things to do. It is ironic that a "free" week is needed to be able to spend a week in shackles?!? How did you take care of bathroom breaks while you were shackled for a week?
Personally, I would skip the whippings. I am not really into that kind of thing though of course sometimes one doesn't really have the choice when wearing chains.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

boundBinder wrote:
I love it--honestly a little TOO much at times. I've fought myself to exhaustion, in the past, even to the point of almost dozing off. When the restraints are unyielding and holding you immobile and still, you can really throw yourself into it.

...also, it's a great workout. ;)
So I'm going on week two being locked continually.

I took your suggestion and my owner and I decided to spend a few hours on YouTube looking up shibari techniques. After a few more hours of experimentation and practice, I ended up in a extremely tight (but safe) cocoon /rope harness of over 200 meters of rope. The shackles/ collar also stayed on underneath of course. I stayed this way for about 4 hours, being edged, tickled, and ignored. I was only able to struggle for a little of that time without being exhausted, but the feeling was intense.

Near the end of it all I experienced one of the best orgasms I ever had.

So glad you brought a new dimension to our play! Thanks again!

jackles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jackles »

Stahlketten wrote: Most bondage games are pretty ridiculous even without a lot of hindsight. Bondage doesn't really make a lot of sense even though we here obviously have some kind of attraction to it. I have never spent a lot of time in handcuffs (at least not playing alone) while awake because there are just too many things that can't be done while cuffed.
Leg irons, presumably what you are calling shackles is another story. Walking around is just a bit slower, so wearing them for a few hours doesn't really get in the way of too many things.
I've found that I can do a lot of things in handcuffs, but often I use longer chain shackles (15-20 cm), which does give me a lot more freedom. I have several restraints to choose from depending on mood and desired severity of the experience. A pair of police style handcuffs with a long chain is downright comfortable compared to my heaviest shackles, which are somewhere between 3 and 4 kilos.
Stahlketten wrote:A week in shackles sounds very appealing though I don't see how that can be easily fit into my life today. There are just too many things going on to have a week without things to do. It is ironic that a "free" week is needed to be able to spend a week in shackles?!? How did you take care of bathroom breaks while you were shackled for a week?
Personally, I would skip the whippings. I am not really into that kind of thing though of course sometimes one doesn't really have the choice when wearing chains.
Bathroom breaks certainly fit in the 'not glamorous' part - it was a bucket. I've never been much into whippings either, but as you said, I didn't have much choice in the matter.
I've written a novel partly based on my experiences with bondage and selfbondage. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H3VC6Q

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lotharj wrote:So I'm going on week two being locked continually.

I took your suggestion and my owner and I decided to spend a few hours on YouTube looking up shibari techniques. After a few more hours of experimentation and practice, I ended up in a extremely tight (but safe) cocoon /rope harness of over 200 meters of rope. The shackles/ collar also stayed on underneath of course. I stayed this way for about 4 hours, being edged, tickled, and ignored. I was only able to struggle for a little of that time without being exhausted, but the feeling was intense.

Near the end of it all I experienced one of the best orgasms I ever had.

So glad you brought a new dimension to our play! Thanks again!
I envy you, greatly. It's pretty amazing, isn't it?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

jackles wrote: I've found that I can do a lot of things in handcuffs, but often I use longer chain shackles (15-20 cm), which does give me a lot more freedom. I have several restraints to choose from depending on mood and desired severity of the experience. A pair of police style handcuffs with a long chain is downright comfortable compared to my heaviest shackles, which are somewhere between 3 and 4 kilos.
Hi Jackles,
I also have a couple sets of handcuffs with extended chains. One of them came from the factory that way. The others were remanufactured by a dealer from new stock and have ridiculously long chains (about a meter). The factory handcuffs were intended for attaching a courier to a briefcase. Problem is that the locks are often too easy to pick or find keys for.
What kind of shackles do you have that weigh 3-4 kilos? Where did you get those? Up until this pandemic started, I had been ordering items from China and even got a few good items, but clear communications was often difficult with the vendors. Until things settle down, I don't think I will be ordering anything more from them for a while.

jackles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jackles »

Stahlketten wrote: Hi Jackles,
I also have a couple sets of handcuffs with extended chains. One of them came from the factory that way. The others were remanufactured by a dealer from new stock and have ridiculously long chains (about a meter). The factory handcuffs were intended for attaching a courier to a briefcase. Problem is that the locks are often too easy to pick or find keys for.
What kind of shackles do you have that weigh 3-4 kilos? Where did you get those? Up until this pandemic started, I had been ordering items from China and even got a few good items, but clear communications was often difficult with the vendors. Until things settle down, I don't think I will be ordering anything more from them for a while.
I got them from Fancybondage - pretty sure they're also Chinese, but the communication went very well (I asked them to make the chain on the heavy cuffs longer and they obliged).

I have a pair of these (6 cm wide): https://fancybondage.com/collections/st ... uffs-3-5kg

There are matching ankle cuffs as well, though I didn't go for their heaviest one (15 kilos!). I also have the 8 cm collar that weighs 6-7 kilos.

They're well made, I really like them. It's quite a workout... I have to lay down regularly to take the weight off my shoulders and ankles when I wear them for a while.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

jackles wrote: I got them from Fancybondage - pretty sure they're also Chinese, but the communication went very well (I asked them to make the chain on the heavy cuffs longer and they obliged).
I have also had some custom work done on orders from China. Sometimes they went well, sometimes the order was misunderstood or messed up in some way. One still has yet to be completely resolved but I am not in a hurry until after this pandemic settles down a bit. After all, there ARE priorities. I believe the ideal length for wrist shackles is with a chain of around 30 cm and for ankle shackles, the chain should be around 45 cm. This is from wearing a set by Dungeon Delights with about those lengths.
jackles wrote: I have a pair of these (6 cm wide): https://fancybondage.com/collections/st ... uffs-3-5kg

There are matching ankle cuffs as well, though I didn't go for their heaviest one (15 kilos!). I also have the 8 cm collar that weighs 6-7 kilos.

They're well made, I really like them. It's quite a workout... I have to lay down regularly to take the weight off my shoulders and ankles when I wear them for a while.
Your "Jewelry" sounds like a lot of fun. I find that most of the Chinese made stuff isn't sized quite the way I want them. All of them in "Male" size will fit me, but I like the cuffs to be just a little looser. The oval ankle cuffs fit better but I prefer round and when they are round, the inside diameter is 79 mm or 80 mm and that sits a little too high to be comfortable.
87-90 mm works better for me. The Dungeon Delights ankle shackles are about that size but I don't like the way they are made.

This of course is the ideal situation. If someone else is the one putting on the jewelry, one may not have the choice. I remember one lady who often kept me in handcuffs and leg irons and often put them on a bit tighter than she needed to. For the next few hours, it was just a matter of learning to deal with the discomfort because she wasn't going to adjust anything and I didn't have the keys.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well if you count chastity then probably about 48 hours.

If not, then I'd say about 13 or so, was segufixed down to a bed for the night when visiting a friend of mine.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Tesgri wrote:Well if you count chastity then probably about 48 hours.

If not, then I'd say about 13 or so, was segufixed down to a bed for the night when visiting a friend of mine.
Oooo... Lucky! I've never experienced Segufix. How was it?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

boundBinder wrote:Oooo... Lucky! I've never experienced Segufix. How was it?
It was very nice, a lot more comfy than I expected, also totally inescapable. Sometime during the night I woke up because my back was sore (would later come to find out that a board on the bottom of the bed had come loose causing it) and for a while I genuinely tried to get out, zero headway. Didn't want to call out and wake my friend so I just suffered through the back pain and went back to sleep. Beyond that one case it's been thoroughly enjoyable any time I've gotten to use it; sadly not heard from that friend in a few years now.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Tesgri wrote:It was very nice, a lot more comfy than I expected, also totally inescapable. Sometime during the night I woke up because my back was sore (would later come to find out that a board on the bottom of the bed had come loose causing it) and for a while I genuinely tried to get out, zero headway. Didn't want to call out and wake my friend so I just suffered through the back pain and went back to sleep. Beyond that one case it's been thoroughly enjoyable any time I've gotten to use it; sadly not heard from that friend in a few years now.
That sounds fun too! While not Segufixed, I am restrained almost nightly for the past year or so in bed and early on found the same thing with back hurting. We upgraded the bed to an adjustable shortly after and both of us sleep better. :D Also because it isnt a system, the restraints are somewhat "creative" and the position I'm left in varies at times leaving me with some uncomfortable scenarios. At this point though I am fairly used to almost all angles.

The dreams I get from trying to shift at night, partially waking realizing restraints, and going back to sleep are amazing and worth it though!

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Just shy of 13 hours but not entirely by choice as I got a little stuck. This was many years ago not long after I first learned how to hogtie myself with rope and have it be relatively inescapable. I was quite reckless back then with no backup mechanisms.

Wearing minidress, pantyhose and heels.
Arches tied, ankles tied, below the knees tied, above the knees tied, thighs tied, wrists tied behind my back, chest ropes, hogtied, ballgag with duct tape over top. Attached to a sofa.

I used an ice-timer to have a knife fall to the floor after 4ish hours.

Knife fell pretty much on-time... as I fumbled for the knife, I accidentally pushed it under the sofa. The more I kept reaching for it, the more I kept pushing it under the sofa.

My dilemma was this:
1. I'm attached to the sofa at the front right leg. The knot for the rope attaching me to the sofa is not accessible. Even if I could lift the sofa, the leg is not smooth (it's one of those weird intricate designs) and the rope wouldn't just slide off with no effort. I would have had to lift the sofa AND manipulate the rope at the same time while hogtied to have any chance. Not going to happen.
2. It's hardwood floor... I could slither really hard and slide the sofa along except that the rope attaching me isn't long enough for me to get to the backside of the sofa to get the knife after moving the sofa far enough away from the wall. I even tried to slide the sofa and maneuver it so one of the other legs would catch the knife and move it further out so I could move the sofa back and have access to the knife again. That was a lot of work for utter failure.

After many hours of struggling and trying everything, I remembered some TV show where someone intentionally dislocated their thumb to get free. I wasn't sure how I'd just casually dislocate my thumb and I was pretty sure it would hurt like a motherfucker if I did. So, just trying to yank my wrist out of the wrist coil with all of my strength, I eventually got free AND dislocated my thumb in the process.

I made a number of changes to my scenarios after that.

My longest session where my plans didn't go awry has been 9 hours.