How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by gaby0001 »

My longest session was almost 5 hours in selfbondage and maybe 7 hours in bondage. The time in selfbondage was a mistake that I made with the key of a padlock. The other one were several attempts trying to sleep while bound and gagged by my husband. I only slept short periods of time (maybe 30-40 minutes) but I spend the most of the night enyoing the ropes.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

There was a time, when my wife would gag me and tie me up while we watched television, which meant I would stay bound and gagged(sometimes blinded) for four to seven hours.

There was also a time, when she would gag me, blindfold me, and tie me up for bed, and I would have to sleep that way the entire night, unless I could wriggle free. Those times, it was typical that I would stay restrained for at least two hours, sometimes as long as twelve. Sleeping with a gag actually helps control me gritting or grinding my teeth in my sleep, and the blindfold meant that she could watch television without disturbing me. ;)

...I miss it. :(

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

vm1971 wrote:Just shy of 13 hours but not entirely by choice as I got a little stuck. This was many years ago not long after I first learned how to hogtie myself with rope and have it be relatively inescapable. I was quite reckless back then with no backup mechanisms.
Wow, that just have been very scary! What where some of the thoughts you had after realizing you might be stuck forever?

The other day I decided to try something new and hogtie / wrap myself with chains on the bed while my spouse was away on an overnight trip. I got complacent with safety and after the final lock was added and was nearly immobile, realized that there was no way I could reach our years old emergency key in a sealed envelope. My mind started racing about if they never came home or had a fatal accident, I would likely be dead. Having a long time to consider this until I was eventually released, came to a point of reconciliation about my mortality and became comfortable with my situation (Romeo and Juliet style).

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

boundBinder wrote:There was a time, when my wife would gag me and tie me up while we watched television, which meant I would stay bound and gagged(sometimes blinded) for four to seven hours.

There was also a time, when she would gag me, blindfold me, and tie me up for bed, and I would have to sleep that way the entire night, unless I could wriggle free. Those times, it was typical that I would stay restrained for at least two hours, sometimes as long as twelve. Sleeping with a gag actually helps control me gritting or grinding my teeth in my sleep, and the blindfold meant that she could watch television without disturbing me. ;)

Is she not interested in that type of play anymore? What led to that change?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lotharj wrote:
vm1971 wrote:Just shy of 13 hours but not entirely by choice as I got a little stuck. This was many years ago not long after I first learned how to hogtie myself with rope and have it be relatively inescapable. I was quite reckless back then with no backup mechanisms.
Wow, that just have been very scary! What where some of the thoughts you had after realizing you might be stuck forever?

The other day I decided to try something new and hogtie / wrap myself with chains on the bed while my spouse was away on an overnight trip. I got complacent with safety and after the final lock was added and was nearly immobile, realized that there was no way I could reach our years old emergency key in a sealed envelope. My mind started racing about if they never came home or had a fatal accident, I would likely be dead. Having a long time to consider this until I was eventually released, came to a point of reconciliation about my mortality and became comfortable with my situation (Romeo and Juliet style).
How did you get free?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lotharj wrote:
boundBinder wrote:There was a time, when my wife would gag me and tie me up while we watched television, which meant I would stay bound and gagged(sometimes blinded) for four to seven hours.

Our living situation has changed drastically. We had family move in with us, which includes a newborn that she is pretty much taking care of, full time. My poor Princess stays tired all the time, now. :( No privacy + lack of sleep is the cause. We don't even sleep in the same bed, any more.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

lotharj wrote:Wow, that just have been very scary! What where some of the thoughts you had after realizing you might be stuck forever?
I'm not sure I really thought of that. I kept thinking of different ways to get free. I was more concerned about being discovered or having to do a #2 while bound like that.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

boundBinder wrote:How did you get free?
Tried to pull my wrist out of the wrist coil as hard as I could until it came free. Thumb dislocated in the process. Being hogtied was helpful in this case because I had the strength of my legs to use as well. I don't know that I could have pulled my wrist free if it was JUST my arm doing the pulling.

There's a level of struggling that you do when you want to be bound and helpless. It can be high level struggling but at the end of the day, you're still not going all out. It's a different story when you have no escape and MUST get free.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

boundBinder wrote: Our living situation has changed drastically. We had family move in with us, which includes a newborn that she is pretty much taking care of, full time. My poor Princess stays tired all the time, now. :( No privacy + lack of sleep is the cause. We don't even sleep in the same bed, any more.
...oh don't worry. In a couple of years you both could sleep again and surely will have the opportunity to do what you love once again. ;)

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

boundBinder wrote:
lotharj wrote:

How did you get free?
If you were asking me, I never got free on my own and had no choice but to wait until my spouse returned home the next day in the afternoon. It followed my expected timeline and had used up an adult diaper, but I usually had an emergency plan in case my spouse never did return (or house fire). In this case, I didn't realize I had no emergency plan because of no way to reach our "never to be opened" envelope key, however, fortunately it went well not needing one. Additionally I'm usually in silicon cuffs so there is a remote possibility of escape given enough time and abrasion, but this time it was almost all metal and no chance.

The was my once and only time I have ever been so dumb and scared and likely the last.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

boundBinder wrote:
lotharj wrote:

Our living situation has changed drastically. We had family move in with us, which includes a newborn that she is pretty much taking care of, full time. My poor Princess stays tired all the time, now. :( No privacy + lack of sleep is the cause. We don't even sleep in the same bed, any more.
So sorry to hear that. At least hopefully it is circumstantial and there is an opportunity it will improve.

I'm back to work now and both of us are doing multiple jobs so the energy we enjoyed early in the Covid cycle is waining for us all well. Realizing this I've been busy working on ways to make the bondage aspect as minimal as possible.

My latest effort is I just completed a Google Assistant controlled lock box that only my spouses voice will open. Now my partner can be a remote key holder with minimal effort to my self bondage.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

someone who had used vibrator while being bound and gagged for a long time? I never did so I am curious about your experiences.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

gaby0001 wrote:someone who had used vibrator while being bound and gagged for a long time? I never did so I am curious about your experiences.
I did a 4 hour session chained, gagged with ball, and vibrated continuously.

- initially very excited and climaxed within a few minutes
- overstimulated for a free more minutes
- this cycle repeated a couple of times
- 30 minutes into session, jaw started to ache, about the same time my genitals were becoming numb
- 60 minutes in, my jaw was hurting and everything was getting numb. No longer turned on.
- 90 minutes in I wanted out of everything in a bad way. Jaw was painful, worried about numbness. Safe worded "humming" to get the gag and vibrator removed
- was whipped for about 10 minutes and final climax
- remained chained until 4hrs was up. Not doing that again.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

lotharj wrote:
gaby0001 wrote:someone who had used vibrator while being bound and gagged for a long time? I never did so I am curious about your experiences.
I did a 4 hour session chained, gagged with ball, and vibrated continuously.

- initially very excited and climaxed within a few minutes
- overstimulated for a free more minutes
- this cycle repeated a couple of times
- 30 minutes into session, jaw started to ache, about the same time my genitals were becoming numb
- 60 minutes in, my jaw was hurting and everything was getting numb. No longer turned on.
- 90 minutes in I wanted out of everything in a bad way. Jaw was painful, worried about numbness. Safe worded "humming" to get the gag and vibrator removed
- was whipped for about 10 minutes and final climax
- remained chained until 4hrs was up. Not doing that again.
Ok. Understood. I've already taken note. Just three minutes. No more :lol:

Kirsi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kirsi »

A couple of weeks ago I was again chained and cuffed. This time I had to be chained over 5 hours. First hour was good, but after that my shoulders begun ache. But again after about hour I started feeling comfortable. But it was anyway a long wait and I felt myself very frustrating.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

The most I have been bound and gagged was like 8 hours when I spend a hole night hogtied by my wife. :gag: :)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Is there a safe method for using rope for bondage for longer periods?
We generally use cuffs and chains which don't need to be very tight to be secure every time we have tried to use rope, in about 15 minutes to a half hour, the prisoner notices hands or feet go numb. If the ropes are loose enough to not cut off circulation, then they also are not secure.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

I've always found that to be a hard balance - a good measurement is (for example when tying wrists together) if you can slip one or two fingers between the wrist and the rope. It then acts more like handcuffs, still it is something you always have to watch.

Sad truth is while rope is fun long term use is limited to areas that can't really lose circulation (such as body harnesses).

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Natyropes wrote:The most I have been bound and gagged was like 8 hours when I spend a hole night hogtied by my wife. :gag: :)
I envy you so very much.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I just want to clarify: isn't it dangerous to leave someone immobilized in an apartment ALONE? Anything could happen!