How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:They were asked to leave.
Wow. I had no idea. Are you at liberty to disclose what they did?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

boundBinder wrote:Wow. I had no idea. Are you at liberty to disclose what they did?
As far as I know I'm not under any kind of expectation to remain quiet, but personally I also don't want to derail any thread or conversation. Suffice to say the person in question began to advocate for non-consensual actions such as (to use their real names) assault, slavery, and rape.
lotharj wrote:In the beginning for us it was session based, but after a while my partner decided that it felt better to them to have more control over me and keeping me restrained as much as possible.
I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Tesgri wrote:I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.
Hi Tesgri,
If you are on eBay getting a set of cheap ankle cuffs isn't expensive. This won't be collector grade or police type stuff but strong enough to keep a prisoner happy and secure. Some pretty good used ones are also quite cheap.
Total cost should be in the $20 range. The shipping is generally the killer.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Ya shipping tends to be the killer for me, for some reason Canada is expensive to ship to. There was one item I've been looking at that's like 12$ but the shipping is 50$. It makes it a bit hard to justify that kind of expense. A friend of mine has a PO box just across the border but of course can't use it at the moment.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Tesgri wrote:I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.
Some time ago I improvised some cuffs with some old belts and they were quite good

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SubmissiveAmy »

Just out of my own curiosity(because I love being gagged, and am living vicariously through your post), are you often gagged and/or blindfolded?[/quote]
Yes, we have several gags with holes for feeding. Also sensory deprivation hoods with nasal feeding ability. So I can be kept in them for days. Sir went to nursing school just to learn things like this.
Feel free to message me on here.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Tesgri wrote:Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.

Well I’m back! Lol. I could not go a week with rope holding arms behind back but a quality arm binder spreads out the pressure really well. It’s not fun and hurts a bit. But I never lost circulation. The first time we did extended armbinder time he kept in lacing hands to check and make sure I was not loosing circulation. It is a lot of pressure and I did need to tence my muscles regularly. I couldn’t move much at all but I can still strain my muscles which helps. Mine also stops at sholders even though elbows are pinned together. Some that just bind lower arm can pinch in the elbow. Quality does make the difference though as well as flexibility. I can put elbows together behind back Without the binder so it’s easier for me then other girls who can’t not pull against it the whole time.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Tesgri wrote:They were asked to leave.
Banned, not asked to leave lol. I think I’m ok now though as long as I don’t talk about certain things.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

SubmissiveAmy wrote:
Tesgri wrote:Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.

Well I’m back! Lol. I could not go a week with rope holding arms behind back but a quality arm binder spreads out the pressure really well. It’s not fun and hurts a bit. But I never lost circulation. The first time we did extended armbinder time he kept in lacing hands to check and make sure I was not loosing circulation. It is a lot of pressure and I did need to tence my muscles regularly. I couldn’t move much at all but I can still strain my muscles which helps. Mine also stops at sholders even though elbows are pinned together. Some that just bind lower arm can pinch in the elbow. Quality does make the difference though as well as flexibility. I can put elbows together behind back Without the binder so it’s easier for me then other girls who can’t not pull against it the whole time.
I don't think I can stand being like this for so long, but I suppose it must be a matter of getting used to it and above all of liking it. ;)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

We all probably get something different from long term bondage. For me, it is a psychological thing and the idea is my Jailer controls my freedom and I do not. There needs to be some reminder that I am restrained, but beyond that, constant discomfort or pain just means that there is a distraction from being able to enjoy being the prisoner. Sometimes pain is necessary for a "torture" session for the Jailer to demonstrate control and compel the prisoner to do something but otherwise I believe it is just a distraction. YMMV.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Tesgri wrote:Ya shipping tends to be the killer for me, for some reason Canada is expensive to ship to. There was one item I've been looking at that's like 12$ but the shipping is 50$. It makes it a bit hard to justify that kind of expense. A friend of mine has a PO box just across the border but of course can't use it at the moment.
I had a thought last night. You can improvise some pretty effective cuffs with a couple pieces of strap aluminum or steel (probably 1"x 1/8" for steel or 1"x 3/16" for aluminum) with holes drilled in the ends for locks and a 15-18 inch piece of chain and a pair of padlocks to connect everything. It should be pretty effective and escape proof and easy to get at your local hardware store and pretty inexpensive. I would get the padlocks at the local dollar store to save money.
Without tools, escape would be pretty difficult.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Natyropes wrote: I don't think I can stand being like this for so long, but I suppose it must be a matter of getting used to it and above all of liking it. ;)
I don’t always like it. But I submit and do what Sir likes

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Thursday night I drank a bit and got a little bratty with everyone. I spent the night and most of the morning hogtied on the bed in locked in my leather cuffs, with my ankles further attached to the footboard, collar chained to the head board, and blindfolded. Needless to say it was a very uncomfortable time without much sleep. Not knowing the time or how long i would be in this was scary and exciting though. However my shoulders are still hurting today from that ordeal even with a lot of ibuprofen.

Definitely going to be a little more careful around the holidays from now on. :shock:

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

lotharj wrote:Thursday night I drank a bit and got a little bratty with everyone. I spent the night and most of the morning hogtied on the bed in locked in my leather cuffs, with my ankles further attached to the footboard, collar chained to the head board, and blindfolded. Needless to say it was a very uncomfortable time without much sleep. Not knowing the time or how long i would be in this was scary and exciting though. However my shoulders are still hurting today from that ordeal even with a lot of ibuprofen.

Definitely going to be a little more careful around the holidays from now on. :shock:
I understand you. The worst part must be the next day. More or less the same as a hangover

bootsleatherbondage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bootsleatherbondage »

Hi Guys, just joined after finding this thread! Longest time restrained has always fascinated me and been a fantasy to endure longest possible times. Up until now the longest I had ever endured was around 7 hours in a leather sleep sack but the other day I managed 18 hours, I wanted to be there even longer but I had work to do :( I was handcuffed to a metal water pipe in the walll and this was the first time ever that I could not get free, my girlfriend seemed to be happy to have me out of the way so she could play her computer game - I love the feeling of being kept out of the way or left there :) I was wearing my one piece leather motorcycle suit, motocross boots, motorcycle thick leather gloves and a strict deprivation hood with locks on the belt straps - I laid there in extasy the whole time moving around adjusting my position to increasing or decreasing comfort, reliving past bondage experiences and dreaming up new ones. Newbie question, Is it the norm to post bondage stories on this forum or is it more questions and answers style?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

bootsleatherbondage wrote:Hi Guys, just joined after finding this thread!

Newbie question, Is it the norm to post bondage stories on this forum or is it more questions and answers style?
Welcome to the forums, and we have an Authors Corner sub-forum at the bottom of the homepage, so post your stories there for others to read.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

bootsleatherbondage wrote:Hi Guys, just joined after finding this thread! Longest time restrained has always fascinated me and been a fantasy to endure longest possible times. Up until now the longest I had ever endured was around 7 hours in a leather sleep sack but the other day I managed 18 hours, I wanted to be there even longer but I had work to do :( I was handcuffed to a metal water pipe in the walll and this was the first time ever that I could not get free, my girlfriend seemed to be happy to have me out of the way so she could play her computer game - I love the feeling of being kept out of the way or left there :) I was wearing my one piece leather motorcycle suit, motocross boots, motorcycle thick leather gloves and a strict deprivation hood with locks on the belt straps - I laid there in extasy the whole time moving around adjusting my position to increasing or decreasing comfort, reliving past bondage experiences and dreaming up new ones. Newbie question, Is it the norm to post bondage stories on this forum or is it more questions and answers style?
First off, welcome! It sounds like a wonderful time, to me. Being "kept out of the way" in that manner while my significant other does other things is a favorite fantasy/past time of mine. If you don't mind me asking, were you gagged under the hood, and/or while you were in the sleep sack?

People post their bondage stories here, often...both fiction, and nonfiction.

bootsleatherbondage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bootsleatherbondage »

boundBinder wrote:
First off, welcome! It sounds like a wonderful time, to me. Being "kept out of the way" in that manner while my significant other does other things is a favorite fantasy/past time of mine. If you don't mind me asking, were you gagged under the hood, and/or while you were in the sleep sack?

Thanks! It was an amazing experience, there's something about being kept out the way that drives me nuts!

In the previous experience in the sleep sack for 7 hours I had a softer hood on with built in penis gag, got a bit tiring at times but loved it.

In this experience chained to the sink, I had a bit gag for the first few hours but took it out and put the hood back on because it was too uncomfortable, that's why my girlfriend put the padlocks on my hood to make sure I couldn't take it off again :) Id love to learn to endure and enjoy more time with gags on, which type do you use?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

bootsleatherbondage wrote:
boundBinder wrote:

Thanks! It was an amazing experience, there's something about being kept out the way that drives me nuts!

In the previous experience in the sleep sack for 7 hours I had a softer hood on with built in penis gag, got a bit tiring at times but loved it.

In this experience chained to the sink, I had a bit gag for the first few hours but took it out and put the hood back on because it was too uncomfortable, that's why my girlfriend put the padlocks on my hood to make sure I couldn't take it off again :) Id love to learn to endure and enjoy more time with gags on, which type do you use?
We use many different types. My favorite is a muzzle that covers my lower face, that clamps myj aw shut around the large ball on the inside.

I love that she replace the gag, then locked the hood back on you. That's great.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

boundBinder wrote: We use many different types. My favorite is a muzzle that covers my lower face, that clamps myj aw shut around the large ball on the inside.
I have one like that too, it's by far the most secure and comfortable one I own. The only downside is that the wife doesn't always want to take the effort so just sticks with a simple ballgag most times, but who's complaining right? ;)