Bondage fantasies with friends, co-workers, etc.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Bondage fantasies with friends, co-workers, etc.

Unread post by boundBinder »

So, I was kind of inspired by this discussion: http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106450

Since we're all anonymous, here, are there any friends, co-workers or otherwise that you would like to tie up? ...to tie YOU up? Tell us about them, and what they look like...why you want to play bondage games with them, and most of all, WHAT you would like to do with them. :)

Is is purely sexual attraction? Unrequited love? Lust? A crush? Perhaps a revenge thing? Spill!!

wildcard
Chair Bound

Re: Bondage fantasies with friends, co-workers, etc.

Unread post by wildcard »

I did start the thread "Do Friends,Family,CoWorkers know your into Bondage"

I have shared some of my fetish experiences with a female co-worker/friend, that my wife and I have done. My experiences are true, it is how she would interpret them would be the fantasy part.

For example my wife and I went on a cruise vacation and after the cruise we stopped into Leather Werks in Ft Lauderdale FL. While looking around my wife took some pictures of me holding Harnesses, Leather dog masks,cuff etc. A couple months later my co-worker/friend we went out for drinks after work and talked about my vacation and asked to see some pictures. As she was panning though some cruise ones, she would stop and show me to make sure she knew she saw me in a thong swimsuit. (that is another story in itself) She said' I hope you lock your phone because these are prefect blackmail pictures" I could tell when she got to the Leather Werks pictures, she stopped and covered her mouth with an "Oh My God" I would try to take my phone back (not that hard) and she would pull away and continue to view them. She would say " How many harnesses do you need?" There was a picture of me holding a Dog Mask and Leather Bone and I was growling to my wife. My friend ask a ton of questions " Did you buy this, does you wife make you wear it? I truthfully said "No" She didn't believe me now really believes my wife collars me chained to the bed dressed as a dog and has said many times to call or text for help if my wife leaves me bound and gagged. Because it would be too embarrassing for the fire department to come. She will come anytime and unlock me after she took pictures and felt me up. Her quote " Better me than strangers"

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Your thread is the one that inspired me to write this one. I was curious if anyone else had similar stories to mine.

For myself, I've had two people at two jobs, that a co-worker has been in my fantasies(no further, because either they were married, I was, or both).

The first one was YEARS ago, at a small business. The secretary and I became fast friends. She was even in my D&D group. She was slender, with long, brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She was sweet, and approachable. I have always had crippling self-esteem issues, and they were really bad, back then--she regularly boosted my ego with thoughtful compliments, so I guess that's what sparked the attraction. I worked with her at a shop that dealt in locking devices, so seeds were sown. Not a week would go by that I wouldn't imagine what it would be like to bind and gag her into a tight package.

The other one was at a large corporation. She was blond, attractive, busty, and a bit older than I was. Shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, and glasses, always dressed in jeans and heels, about 5'8, great figure. She was always friendly, helpful, and nice, but she had this "strict professor" air about her. More than once, I imagined that I had stepped out of line, and in lieu of reporting me, she would offer to allow me to server a "time out" under her CLOSE supervision. This would end up with me hogtied and gagged in an unused office that only she had the key to, where she would keep me the entire work day, coming in every so often to torment me.

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

This is not a bondage fantasies, but involves my co-work friend and over time will help paint a picture.

Years ago my coworker and I worked a swing shift and next day people were tired from working the swing shift. I went to my doctor and got some sleeping pills. My coworker asked me for some sleeping pills and I said jokingly I will trade you for your panties. She said forget it and walked away and came back a little while later and begged for some, so I gave her a couple. The next day she came over and we were talking, she said put your hand out. When I put my hand out she put a pair of pink thong panties with a puppy on them in my hand and said I hope you choke on them, totally caught me of guard. Overtime I got a little collection from her. She said what if your wife catches you with them? I said I tuck them way in the back of my sock drawer and she will never find them I’m not worried about it. Now I have worn thong underwear and swimsuits for sometime, and she has know it. She believes my wife makes me wear male thongs, to the point of laying out my underwear the night before. Unknown to my friend I have and sometimes wear women’s panties.

Couple years ago I had an accident, to the point where my wife had to help me shower and get dressed. While I was in the hospital before I came home my wife rearranged my clothes and mixed my friend’s hidden panties into my sock and underwear drawer.

Fiction/fantasy part:
I told my friend what happened and my wife found her panties in my drawer, since my friend doesn’t know I wear panties. I said my wife was upset and demanded who’s they were. I admitted they were mine and bought them because they cost less.

Truth part:
Now my friend thinks she is the cause I have to wear thong panties. And in order to keep her (and I) from getting in trouble and have to live the lie. Her panties separated and are in the back of my drawer.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

my former female neighbour kind remind me of that..i used to had fantasies that when i alone at home, i crossdressing and selfbondage, she will ocassionally come and check me out..and even help tied me up. She has grocery store and keep all the stock in his another house which is bit father and hidden in village..i go to that house once and with all the boxes around kind of make perfect place for kipnaping/tied up..i had fantasies where she tied me and left me there or get tied up together there, laying on floor together, get hogtied, mummified by tape and such

recent one is maybe my coworker..she bit older than me but married, we work far, need to travel around 50km everyday and she would ride car with me to cut travel cost...although im guy, she seems trusted me and so is his husband...the office i work is 6 day per week except saturday is less formal and lot of people usually not in the office due to meeting at another place, and usually after afternoon there nobody in the office anymore...women usually dont work on saturday except special ocassion..i had fantasies where she helped me dress in office wear and tied me up in the office, and since she know my house sometimes she would come tied me up and left me, come again later to check again me on weekend and wish we could get tied up together on chair or even left on floor together while squirming to free ourselves.

but all these left is just fantasies..maybe i not brave enough to ask lol

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I think this is not a fantasy. At least not for me. This is something that happened to me and I told my husband and he let his imagination run wild.

I think my old boss (a woman) was lesbian. Maybe I was wrong (I must to say that I never had any proof of that) but this is was i thought in that moment. A day she was specially happy and she gave me a hard spank in my butt and continue walking to her office. Nobody saw us but I was stunned. That night I told my husbad what happened and he free his imagination and start to made a hole story about how my supposedly "lesbian" boss domminates me and left me bound and gagged in my office. I spent some days imagine that situation every time I saw my boss. :lol:

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

I had bondage fantasies with many, many, many, all of my attractive female coworkers, when I wasn't a business owner working for someone else. Many of these fantasies took place in the workplace. I still fantasize about many of them years later. It's amazing how I never overstepped in day-to-day activities and get myself a sexual harassment complaint.

When I was younger and in college, I had bondage fantasies with several classmates. I still fantasize about some of them.

If you're an attractive female and I've had a 10 minute conversation with you, it's highly likely I'll fantasize about how I would tie you up or how I was being tied up by you. Sometimes that fantasy will happen during the conversation but usually later on.

Also being a crossdresser, I've fantasized about stealing a woman's clothes (or being forced to swap clothes with them) and being bound in them.

I'm very much a super-horndog when it comes to bondage although I would never actually act on those fantasies since I'm happily married.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

vm1971 wrote:I
Also being a crossdresser, I've fantasized about stealing a woman's clothes (or being forced to swap clothes with them) and being bound in them.
Oh, I can so relate, though for me it's usually a case of thinking "Hmm, I wonder how I would look in that outfit?"

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I'll be the "odd man out" on this topic. I rarely have ever thought about women in my real life, whom I was not personally involved with, in a fantasy type "daydream". As silly as this sounds, there's a part inside me that "sees" this as a violation. I know I know, it's not, but it is just the way my brain works for whatever reason.

I don't feel like I've missed out by any means... but it was odd to self reflect and become aware of this hahaha
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Oh yes. I always dream to be dominated by my boss, she has a strong character. :roll:

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

vm1971 wrote:
When I was younger and in college, I had bondage fantasies with several classmates. I still fantasize about some of them.
I too has my few school classmates still inside my mind. Lot of them already married though. I actually has 'chances' with one of them, as i pretty close to her but im not brave enough. Fast foward, few years later she is a nurse, i even ask him to let me try his cloth and she ok with it. I even ask to let me tied him up and she also ok with it.But things are too late. We didnt end up meet as we both live very far away, and both bussy with work. Now she already married.

Another my female classmate also has potential. I used to ask her, in joke if she wake up and tied up like in tv, how she would feel. She even said things like it 'kind of fun'. But again, im not brave enough to press further.
I love the dress that those my classmate wear and love to try it, even it just a school uniform.

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

Many years ago I had a situation at work that has left me fantasizing for over 30 years.

I am an electrical engineer, and I managed a group that included engineers, technicians and a few 'assemblers'. The assemblers were almost always female, for some reason they could do the delicate work so much better than the men!

One time one of the young women assemblers really screwed up on the instructions I gave her. Several days worth of work ruined.

I was not happy, but I didn't get angry. Stuff happens.

But I did make some comment about 'what am I going to do with you?"

She responded " you could spank me "

Believe me, I was tempted!

This was a time when sexual harassment in the workplace was just getting national attention. Companies were starting to have classes to teach their employees what was right and what was wrong. Acting on this offer would have fallen right into the 'wrong' category.

I still wonder though . . .

R. Mc.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

rmcingle wrote:Many years ago I had a situation at work that has left me fantasizing for over 30 years.

I am an electrical engineer, and I managed a group that included engineers, technicians and a few 'assemblers'. The assemblers were almost always female, for some reason they could do the delicate work so much better than the men!

One time one of the young women assemblers really screwed up on the instructions I gave her. Several days worth of work ruined.

I was not happy, but I didn't get angry. Stuff happens.

But I did make some comment about 'what am I going to do with you?"

She responded " you could spank me "

Believe me, I was tempted!

This was a time when sexual harassment in the workplace was just getting national attention. Companies were starting to have classes to teach their employees what was right and what was wrong. Acting on this offer would have fallen right into the 'wrong' category.

I still wonder though . . .

R. Mc.

Wow. Yeah that is a tough one. Thanks for sharing!

I had a similar situation where I was working for a dominant boss. Id fantasize a bit about being chained to my desk by her, punished, and made to work.

Turns out after flirting a bit with her, I managed to engage sexually for real and found out she didn't like bondage. I started seeing someone else, she found out and fired me. The whole situation was fairly messed up so I just left that one alone and moved onto the next job.

At the next one, I ended up dating a co-worker who was from India and was wildly experimental and the most fun I've had while single. Tons of crazy stories there but not on topic of fantasy.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lotharj wrote:At the next one, I ended up dating a co-worker who was from India and was wildly experimental and the most fun I've had while single. Tons of crazy stories there but not on topic of fantasy.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I could stand to hear a little....some of us live vicariously through other folks. ;)

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

If I once had such a desire to tie my, for example, classmates, to death ha-ha everything is very complicated.