Consensual Force (Bondage Wrestling)

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Consensual Force (Bondage Wrestling)

Unread post by Tesgri »

So the wife and I just played out an interesting scene, it was basically agreed before hand that it was an almost anything goes fight (hitting in the head off limits) and the only things that would stop it were my safeword or me being successfully restrained. I must say I put up a good fight for a solid 10-15 minutes but it was lost as soon as she got a handcuff on me and secured it to the bed frame.

We're out of shape, such is life these days, so it kind of winded us to exert everything we got for that long but we plan to do it again and kind of keep this as our exercise routine. I got zero complaints, beyond the aforementioned exercise I also get to get bound and I get to enjoy the 'consensual force' of which is a rather big turn on for me.

Anyone else do some bondage wrestling?

lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: Consensual Force (Bondage Wrestling)

Unread post by lotharj »

In our younger years we would play like this with many temporary injuries (including a wine glass shattered into the back). :O

A couple of years back though my partner fell off the bed, got wedged in an awkward way, and popped their hip out of joint. It hasn't fully healed still and reminds us to play a little less rough.

Still love wrestling a little but not quite the same as it was.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Consensual Force (Bondage Wrestling)

Unread post by Tesgri »

Ouch, ya there is always that concern. We woke up today with a few bruises, and scrapes, and a pair of broken glasses. But it was fun, though definitely caution is advised as you say.