Hidden bondage furniture

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Krullo
Unfettered Newbie

Hidden bondage furniture

Unread post by Krullo »

I've had this thought for a couple of years, that I want to build a pillory, that I can transform into some ordinary, everyday thing, like a chair, so I can keep it hidden in plain sight.
I have a couple of ideas, but I don't know exactly how to do the design of it.
Anyone who has any ideas, or some other bondage furniture that can be transformed and easily hidden?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Hidden bondage furniture

Unread post by Petrajane »

Nice idea, no idea how you'd do it, but nice one. Welcome to the forums by the way.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I built for a Dom, a Cage, about 28" by 33" by 30" high. She put a sheet over it and it looked like an end table with a lamp on it.
It was in her Living room, next to her recliner chair. she would watch TV while some onewas in the cage.
Rader

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

If you made the cross piece (the part with the holes for wrist and neck) removable you would be left with a stand that could be anything. A drafting table, a stand for a flat tv.
Also, I have been thinking about a headboard and footboard for a bed that had wrist and ankle holes. I think this could be made to be both effective, attractive, and not too noticeably kinky.
Let us know if you proceed to construction.
dSteve

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

As someone who has dabbled in designs as well as 3d art (was my major in school) it's certainly an interesting topic. Perhaps if inspiration hits I'll have an idea to discuss, but I shall add it to my list of random thoughts at the least hehe.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Oh I wonder if you could have a recliner chair so when you sit in it and recline it you can add something to the part where you foot your feet like a pillory it could just clip in place over the feet of whoever is sitting in the chair. Then another one that goes across the front of the chair and over the two arm rests to secure the wrists.
Sorry if thats a rubbish idea I don't know anything about how to make it but I was looking at some furniture online and the idea just popped into my head.

L x

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

lisahs5 wrote:Oh I wonder if you could have a recliner chair so when you sit in it and recline it you can add something to the part where you foot your feet like a pillory it could just clip in place over the feet of whoever is sitting in the chair. Then another one that goes across the front of the chair and over the two arm rests to secure the wrists.
Sorry if thats a rubbish idea I don't know anything about how to make it but I was looking at some furniture online and the idea just popped into my head.

L x
Because my owner likes to keep me restrained everywhere in the house, we have hidden eye bolts at various places in every room.

We have a recliner in our living room that has little screw in eyelets at the corners of the foot rest, at the end of each arm rest, and located behind the head rest cusion. The cusions at each location are so plush that they hide them unless you go looking for them. I'm usually completely secured there wrist, ankle, and neck, almost every night for watching TV.

One time we had a guest who sat in the chair and while we were chatting we forgot we left a little collar chain attached under the head rest as it dropped down behind them. My owner and I glanced at each other in a bit of a panic, but fortunately they didn't notice the whole time they sat there. When it was time for eating they got up, went to the kitchen, and we scrambled to remove it. :)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

An idea for the living room is a freestanding wooden room divider cut out in a sort of oriental pattern of many interlinked circles and lines. Although it appears continuous it's made of an upper and lower panel in a frame with nothing to highlight that there's a join halfway up, but if you know what to look for three circles align along the join in the right size and spacing to accept neck and wrists to form a pillory. The panels are held in place in the frame by a series of dowels either side but the dowels in the the top panel are dummies, apart from one either side which can be pushed out to allow the upper panel to be raised and secured back in place with the occupant now part of the furniture.

In the bedroom a large bed could have quite thick solid wooden head and foot boards, or so they appear, but the front and back of each detach, or they could be thin wooden sleeves that drop over strong panels within, which are cut out for stocks and pillory and could have a range of other attachment points.

Krullo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Krullo »

Thank you. That's some intreresting thoughts.
I had this idea that I can use a chair cover to hide the unusual design.
I also have a couple of ideas for the design and I will try to draw them some day.
I will share any progress i make in this project.

But feel free to brainstorm more ideas. This is a dream I've had in a couple of years. :)

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

How about using a dining room table base and a couple end tables that when collapsed, fit together like a transformer. Would be pretty impressive.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Mentioning a table made me think. What if the extra insert, was a stockade? Store it under the table on that track.