Restrictive Leg Splints / Braces

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
ichtudirweh22
Unfettered Newbie

Restrictive Leg Splints / Braces

Unread post by ichtudirweh22 »

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I could find leg splints similar to the ones in the link below? I would buy these ones in the link if they weren't so damn expensive, and I am having a hard time finding any that have the same aesthetic. I am strongly considering making them myself, in which case does anyone know of any tutorials?

https://images.app.goo.gl/PswwYNgcZxNZsqsF9

This additional link below shows a GIF/preview video of pretty much exactly what I am looking for regarding functionality. Something that keeps the legs completely stiff while also exposing the feet and most of the legs to be caned/shocked/etc.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10241 ... leg-braces

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Restrictive Leg Splints / Braces

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I do not believe this would be very difficult to make.
Getting the materials would be the most difficult part.
I don't have a great interest in owning such a device, but if I did, I would prefer everything to be in stainless steel for appearance. If that isn't a requirement, steel strap of around 3/16 x 3/4 inch isn't that hard to get.
3/16 or 1/4 inch x 1 inch Aluminum might work also but it would not be nearly as strong.
It would be much easier to work though.
I also have a fairly workable idea for a locking mechanism using a padlock for each side at the ankle.

EDIT

The above message was my reply in the General Discussion area.
I have since had a better look at the photograph in your link.
The integral locking mechanism at the knee isn't something that I would try to make. It can be done but the required precision is difficult.
The straps are actually much easier than I was thinking about doing. They look like Nylon web with Velcro closures and that is pretty simple though not very secure. I had not noticed earlier that there was only a metal brace on the outside of the leg.
This simplifies things because there is no longer an issue with weight. To have the locking mechanism at the knee also simplifies things. The simplest idea would be to hinge the brace and drill holes in each piece above and below the knee behind the hinge. One hole would be for a lock to hold the knee in a straight position and the other would be to hold it in a bent sitting position. Without a lock in place, the joint would be free to bend.