Latest Bondage Toy in your collection

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Latest Bondage Toy in your collection

Unread post by Stahlketten »

What was the latest bondage toy that you added to your collection.
Mine was a pair of antique Darby style handcuffs.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: Latest Bondage Toy in your collection

Unread post by lotharj »

Don't know if this qualifies, but we purchased a bike recently and the ubolt bike lock ended up securing my neck to the car seat headrest posts. I was tortured and teased a little upon coming home from the store. Haven't even used it on the bike yet :D

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Mine would be my new chastity belt. Plenty of stuff on the wishlist still to come.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Hi Lotharj,
A few months ago, some female protestors decided to go bare breasted and fasten their necks to a bridge or safety railing. The PG photographs made the news where my Jailer found them. After that article, I bought a couple of these Kryptonite style locks hoping I could convince her to put one on. Bare breasted was not required. She refused but put one on me instead. I think we have used it about 3 times in all. Now it gathers dust.

Hi Tesgri,
I figure a wish list is an ever evolving thing. I have a lot of bondage toys but keep buying anything I find interesting that I can afford.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

My "latest" toy is actually something I have had for a long time. It is a set of Darby handcuffs that I did not have a key for.
Recently, I bought another set of Darby handcuffs. The seller stated that there was a key that would come with the cuffs but that the key did not seem to fit the cuffs and would not unlock them. The key looked like it was correct for the time period, so I bought the set anyway.

It turns out the key fit another set of Darbies that I had bought a long time ago and could never find a key for, so now I have another set of functioning English Darby handcuffs. The key wasn't marked with a number and neither were the handcuffs, so there isn't even a mismatch.

erik40
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by erik40 »

lotharj wrote:Don't know if this qualifies, but we purchased a bike recently and the ubolt bike lock ended up securing my neck to the car seat headrest posts. I was tortured and teased a little upon coming home from the store. Haven't even used it on the bike yet :D
Sounds dangerous when an accident happens.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

:mrgreen: Lotharj, Erik40 is right, there is a pretty serious chance that in an accident you may do some serious damage to the headrest support to the seat if your car if the car comes to a sudden stop.

:mrgreen: