Unusual Gag Ideas

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Selfgags
Unfettered Newbie

Unusual Gag Ideas

Unread post by Selfgags »

Hi everyone

I could use some creative ideas for unusual gags using things that are not the standard (not ballgags, tape etc)

Any ideas?
Visit my bondage website: https://selfgags.com

infenron
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Unusual Gag Ideas

Unread post by infenron »

I mean, you have a lot of videos, surely you have done everything :p

I always liked my odd gags, the tongue one with chopsticks is nice. Pony gag that forces the tongue down and the victim to drool.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

If you could find a rubber hand like from a dummy or mannequin could you turn that into a gag?
That would be like a hand over mouth sensation.

L

FGausBy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FGausBy »

the inner sole of my wifes flip flops.

celand
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by celand »

A nice rope and wood gag works

kept her quiet

addisonjoe23
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by addisonjoe23 »

I've had experience with plumber's putty, which I highly recommend. Once it warms up, it feels like a hand, and does a good job of muffling sound. I tried it on a sub once and she seemed to enjoy it; definitely preferred it to duct tape.

Since it's not necessarily adhesive, it needs reinforcement. I used a piece about the size/mass of a baseball, pressed it over my sub's mouth, then wrapped it in plastic mailing wrap to keep it in place. It's easier to mold if you put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so.

It works well for breath play too - a small piece over my sub's nose blocked her breathing, and it was very easy to remove once she became visibly uncomfortable.

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

I had a funnel used on me once. The narrow spout pressed my tongue down, and I constantly had that gagging/chocking feeling, but I could breath well enough though the hole. I would not just use any funnel, though. It took time to find the right size that fit securely, and they had it seemed like twenty different ones. He pinched my nose and put his hand in the funnel and blocked the spout with his finger a few times to add the breath play. That was a pretty scary feeling, and it heightened the intensity.

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

Several pair of my partners panties out of the dirty cloths basket. She passes a soft thick rope through the legs, then stuffs my mouth full of her panties. Then wraps the rope several turns around my head over my mouth and ties it snugly keeping me from ejecting the panties. The rope is to make it easy to quickly remove the panties if I should start to choke. Frequently the panties are ones she wears to the gym.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

addisonjoe23 wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 00:34 I've had experience with plumber's putty, which I highly recommend. Once it warms up, it feels like a hand, and does a good job of muffling sound. I tried it on a sub once and she seemed to enjoy it; definitely preferred it to duct tape.

Since it's not necessarily adhesive, it needs reinforcement. I used a piece about the size/mass of a baseball, pressed it over my sub's mouth, then wrapped it in plastic mailing wrap to keep it in place. It's easier to mold if you put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so.

It works well for breath play too - a small piece over my sub's nose blocked her breathing, and it was very easy to remove once she became visibly uncomfortable.
Can you link to the actual product? This sounds intriguing, but I would hate to try the wrong compound, and end up in the hospital, or worse.

celand
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by celand »

stretchedballs wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 11:06 Several pair of my partners panties out of the dirty cloths basket. She passes a soft thick rope through the legs, then stuffs my mouth full of her panties. Then wraps the rope several turns around my head over my mouth and ties it snugly keeping me from ejecting the panties. The rope is to make it easy to quickly remove the panties if I should start to choke. Frequently the panties are ones she wears to the gym.
Starts like this?

chattyandgagged3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chattyandgagged3 »

A huge juggler ball in the mouth,a big wrap gag with transparent tape...and a zip tie over the tape ..

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

Eggs.

A professional dominatrix I knew many years ago used this technique. It requires a raw egg that fits the subs mouth (most eggs don't fit into mine, I have a very small mouth but you can experiment with different sizes).

You slot the egg into the mouth. Simple. You could hold it in place with something but really that is not the point because the point is that the sub cannot do anything with their mouth without risking breaking the egg. Once that happens, it is obvious they have done it and it makes a huge mess (which, of course, they have to clean up...).

So, they are stuck there completely unable to speak or even move their mouth, Can't even do what many wearing gags do and chew on the gag when things get painful. Domme just has to promise dire consequences for breaking the egg without permission and watch them squirm.

chattyandgagged3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chattyandgagged3 »

Wow,great idea!!
Eggs are not like a real gag very effective but they allow the dominant to exercise a real mental control over the submissive.

A few years ago, an ex very focused on domination had tested natural elements...a round stone in the mouth...and another time a wooden ball...and a strong wrap gag on top.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

It is isn't it... and the real kicker is that most of the time the only way to remove the egg is to bite it and break it... so whatever happens, at some point you get covered in egg goo.