Are there any Bondage "Switches?" I think I might be one.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
JacketMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Are there any Bondage "Switches?" I think I might be one.

Unread post by JacketMaster »

Dear people on here, is it common to enjoy both tying up others as well as getting tied up yourself? I definitely lean much more to Rigger, but I've thought about getting tied up from time to time and have enjoyed thinking about that. Is this something some of you feel, or is this not that common? Thanks!
It's nice and cozy being the Master of Jackets.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Are there any Bondage "Switches?" I think I might be one.

Unread post by SBadiction »

Oh yes, I'm also a switch. I'm very happily married but my wife isn't into this so it's self bondage for me when I can and, sadly, I've never had the chance to tie up a girl or be tied up by one but I dream of both.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

I think most of us are to some extent 'Switches, but it is much easier to get tied up, or bind yourself, than it is to find a willing captive.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I'm definitely a switch. I love to be tied up and don't have much preference on how. The "dom" side of me doesn't really enjoy having power or control over someone else. It's more the creative aspect of trying to come up with something new or especially something my sub would enjoy.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

I can switch but I prefer not to. Subby all the way.

But sometimes I gotta top if I'm teaching my wife a new rope tie I learned.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

im guess im a 'switches' too. actually i dont know of this term before.

im prefer to get tied up or tied up people both. but now has no partner so selfbondage all the way.

r8864
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by r8864 »

I'm a guy. I like being in bondage. I get turned on by videos of girls in bondage, but not guys. I guess to a certain extent I'm a switch.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

definitely a switch. I would like to know what the proportions are in the general population. That is:
what proportion of males fantasize about being a dom, sub, switch
what proportion of females do the same.
My believe, from being in chat sites, is that most men are doms and a few are subs and also a few are switches, with the proportions reversed for women. Although, these a role playing fantasies, so I suspect the relation to real life is tenuous at best.
In my own life, I would hate to give up either role, but think I could live without tying up a woman with less regret than living without ever being tied. I guess that makes me mostly a sub.
dSteve

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

I think I lean both ways as I enjoyed just as much when I used to tie up my ex as when I do it to myself

AllieXBow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by AllieXBow »

gaggedutopia wrote: 30 May 2021, 06:58 I'm definitely a switch. I love to be tied up and don't have much preference on how. The "dom" side of me doesn't really enjoy having power or control over someone else. It's more the creative aspect of trying to come up with something new or especially something my sub would enjoy.

Wow almost describes me perfectly! In terms of bondage I like the idea of both being bound and tying someone else. However I don't really 'switch' the D/s side of me. I will always be a sub, even if I am in physical control. It is like how a rigger or bunny doesn't have to involve in D/s and S/M. Maybe I would describe us as a submissive who switches between a bunny and a rigger.

Anwendungsfehler
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Anwendungsfehler »

Well, you're ot alone!

My wife and I are both switchers. Mostly we change our positions while playing. We both must be the worst tops on earth, because nearly everything the sub is able to escape :lol:

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I used to be all submissive, but then I discovered that it was a lot easier to find a submissive than a domme.

I do prefer to have one role per partner. There are those I dominate, and those I submit to, but I don't swap roles with a single partner.

R. Mc.