Naughty Submissive Seeking Punishment Idea's.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BDGBlue
Unfettered Newbie

Naughty Submissive Seeking Punishment Idea's.

Unread post by BDGBlue »

I have been instructed by my Mistress to seek punishment's that I will have to inflict upon myself to please her. These are the tasks set forth by Mistress C, that I didn't complete to her satisfaction. I've been instructed on a few occasions to ruin my orgasm/orgasms which I didn't follow through with. I was also instructed to carry a weight from point A to point B and vice versa a specific amount of times. I have also not tied myself up properly as per her instructions on a few separate occasions. I don't enjoy disobeying my Mistress but sometimes I get lazy or get too heated and and I fail to follow her instructions. So I have agreed to accept any punishments that are posted here, that are within my limits and are safe to do. I thank everyone of you for your time.

My limits: Family, Public, Knives, Guns, Breathplay, Permanent Damage, Body Modification, Blood, Scat, maybe a couple others I can't think of right now.

My likes: Bondage, Self Bondage, Forced Feminization, CBT, Diapers, Age play, DDLG, Infantilism, Domination, Submission, Pain, Pleasure, Forced Orgasms, Milking, Nipple Play, Anal Play, Edging, Wetting, Ballet, Enema's, High Heels, Latex, Straitjackets, Hoods, Armbinders, Obedience, Disobedience, Ruined Orgasms, Ballet Flats, Ballet Boots, Gags, Whipping, Spanking, Caning. Puppy Play, Pony Play, Chastity.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Naughty Submissive Seeking Punishment Idea's.

Unread post by Jimdini »

For each failed task add 1 hour.
Lock on ballet boots, lock on discipline hood. go about your household duties.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

BDGBlue
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BDGBlue »

Jimdini wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 09:32 For each failed task add 1 hour.
Lock on ballet boots, lock on discipline hood. go about your household duties.
Thank you for the punishment. Mistress says that I must still seek more punishments. I will report back after each punishment, as instructed.

BDGBlue
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BDGBlue »

I have completed this punishment, I spent 5 Hours over the course of 2 days in my Ballet Boots which cramp my feet after a while which is why mistress allowed me to do it over the course of two days. I also had my sensory deprivation hood on as well. Locked on and since I can't walk in ballet boots and I don't think I could anyways I had to crawl like a baby to pick up every piece of bondage gear I own as well as numerous other items my mistress laid out for me. To my my punishment more tedious. I still need more punishments for my past transgressions.

Sidnotvicious
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sidnotvicious »

You should have to wear pantyhose while bound and gagged. The object if the game will be your mistress while stroke your cock against the pantyhose and you have to resist the urge to cum until your mistress saysit's ok. If you fail then you either have to remain bound and gagged or deal with whatever punishment mistress would like to administer.

BDGBlue
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BDGBlue »

Sidnotvicious wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 05:47 You should have to wear pantyhose while bound and gagged. The object if the game will be your mistress while stroke your cock against the pantyhose and you have to resist the urge to cum until your mistress saysit's ok. If you fail then you either have to remain bound and gagged or deal with whatever punishment mistress would like to administer.
Apologies for the late reply, but these are punishments I have to inflict upon myself, I dare not question my Mistress' instructions.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Put on an Adult Diaper, Pantie Girdles, at least two as to be tight on you. Now wear a Bra and dress.
High Heals ankle cuffs, Hand Cuffs, & Posture collar. Now drink plentiful mounts of juice, coffee, water.
You must not remove anything for 36 hours. Then you must remove, shower and replace again.
I have done this over long weekends. Lot of interesting times. Specially going out for mail or taking out the Garbage.
Yes also required. :D