Premium Total Sensory Deprivation Leather Hood

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hooded83
Unfettered Newbie

Premium Total Sensory Deprivation Leather Hood

Unread post by Hooded83 »

I am locked into one of these hoods a few times per week.
My partner loves it when I’m locked away in it.
She normally locks it on me for 1-2hrs of a night.
She wants to increase the lock down time, maybe up around the 6-8hr mark when we both have a day off work.
I did read a while ago of someone locked in one for 48hrs (Friday night to Sunday night).
Anyone have any experience in using one of these for a long term session?

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Premium Total Sensory Deprivation Leather Hood

Unread post by dsteve »

No experience here, but sounds amazing. Locked in the hood, even with hands free you would be pretty helpless. How is the sensory deprivation working in your hood. White noise, or just earplugs?
dSteve

Hooded83
Unfettered Newbie

I find I can hear almost nothing when locked into mine and we don’t use any plugs or white noise.
Possibly a clap of thunder or a slamming door if a storm is about but that’s about it.
I definitely can’t hear if she’s in the room with me or a tv on ect.
Anyway it looks like we are going to an every night routine now 1-2hrs per night while she watches tv.
We still haven’t had the chance to do an extended session 4-8hrs.

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

I have a latex sensory deprivation hood. It’s 2 layers of latex with thick padding in between. There are thick leather straps on the outside that squeeze my head tightly. They lock so even with hands free I can’t get it loosened. There is a small 2 inch long pipe between my teeth for water, air and liquid food. The latex is sealed around the pipe. The straps hood my jaw tightly closes as much as possible On the pipe. There is latex over my nose so I can only breath through mouth. The padding is thick enough that I cant hear or see anything. The only other hole is for my hair on back. It is uncomfortably tight and generally used as punishment. I easily loose track of time pretty quickly. It’s not uncommon for it to be out on me over night or all weekend. If I am fed or watered I have to swallow right away so I can breath. The hood is shiny black on the outside and the straps are pink.

Hooded83
Unfettered Newbie

Yes it’s very easy to loose track of time even during our short lockdowns.
Mine is soft leather, laced up at the back and 4 locking straps.
One breathing/drinking hole at the mouth.
For us, my wife uses this on me as a routine as her form of control.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

How well can you speak, while you are in it? Would it possible/safe to be gagged, beneath it?

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

Mine has a small pipe and mouth sealed around it. The most I can do is grunt. It’s important to have a big enough hole for mouth that you can throw up threw it if you get an upset stomach. This isn’t important if someone is watching you carefully and could remove it quickly. But for longer term use having mouth open is important. Many people have died when left alone with ball gags or other gags that block mouth. The problem is if you get sick and can’t get it out, it blocks your airway.

Hooded83
Unfettered Newbie

We have never done a gag under the hood.
I’m generally left isolated in a room for the entire session anyway.
I think gag under hood would be extremely uncomfortable and a bit dangerous unless being constantly monitored.

kinkysandwich
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkysandwich »

Katie wrote: 09 Sep 2021, 13:51 I have a latex sensory deprivation hood. It’s 2 layers of latex with thick padding in between. There are thick leather straps on the outside that squeeze my head tightly. They lock so even with hands free I can’t get it loosened. There is a small 2 inch long pipe between my teeth for water, air and liquid food. The latex is sealed around the pipe. The straps hood my jaw tightly closes as much as possible On the pipe. There is latex over my nose so I can only breath through mouth. The padding is thick enough that I cant hear or see anything. The only other hole is for my hair on back. It is uncomfortably tight and generally used as punishment. I easily loose track of time pretty quickly. It’s not uncommon for it to be out on me over night or all weekend. If I am fed or watered I have to swallow right away so I can breath. The hood is shiny black on the outside and the straps are pink.
That sounds intense! Where did you get the hood?

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

Custom made by husband.

kinkysandwich
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkysandwich »

Katie wrote: 03 Oct 2021, 23:14 Custom made by husband.
Nice. Lucky! ;)

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

I've worn hoods for longer periods of time, 5-6 hours before. Wearing them overnight and attempting to sleep in them can be difficult. The biggest problem I've had is making sure breathing is not effected. Tightness under the chin or neck can cause the breathing passage to close when your fully relaxed in sleeping. But I definitely would love to be able to be in one on a regular basis overnight.