Time outs for rule breaking

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
MasterSifodeeyas
Unfettered Newbie

Time outs for rule breaking

Unread post by MasterSifodeeyas »

Nice to see the forum back up and running.

Wife and I have been doing our own version of a daily D/s relationship for about 4 years now. There is only one rule that must be followed 24/7 and that is the barefoot in the house rule. Her shoes and socks come off at the front door, no exceptions. There is an occasional violation and we usually deal with that by way of a bondage time out. I previously used a wooden arm chair but its not comfortable. Then I found this zero gravity chair. Its fantastic! Comfortable and accepts restraints pretty well.

MasterSifodeeyas
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Time outs for rule breaking

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I am envious of your situation!

I would have thought that an uncomfortable chair for a timeout would have been part of the punishment! A timeout in a nice comfy chair is a nap! Whatever works for you, though.

I like the idea of there being a strict rule for something minor and easy to follow, and a known tolerable (perhaps even fun) punishment. She can decide to obey the rule, or 'forget' and stimulate some playtime.

What other crimes and punishments are there?

R. Mc.

MasterSifodeeyas
Unfettered Newbie

The bondage time out isn't meant to be uncomfortable. I'm taking away freedom. Freedom to talk, see and move around for an hour or two. It's a simple thing to remove her shoes and socks at the front door. Sometimes she forgets, sometimes she just doesn't comply because she is in a hurry and doesn't think she'll get caught.

The only other daily rule for her to follow is that if she wears nail polish it must be properly maintained. Chipped or badly worn polish isn't acceptable. It's either perfect polish or no polish at all.

Some other punishments? She's been gagged in public already. We took a rather mundane trip to the grocery store. Under her surgical mask she had a reasonable size cloth gag in her mouth with medical tape sealing her lips. She of course had to gag herself. When I want to inflict some discomfort during her punishment she'll be forced to stand barefoot in a plastic storage bin filled with some jagged stones or Lego pieces (those ended up not being very effective, stones were much better). While she is standing on the rocks her hands are tied over her head and her ankles are bound to prevent her from obtaining relief. If she has been particularly naughty I'll end the rock session by slowly filling the bin with ice water.

These punishments are very specific to my tastes but they work for us.