Ball Gag play idea

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Unfettered Newbie

Ball Gag play idea

Unread post by 89648964 »

I'm designing a play scenario of full-body bondage with ball gag. I'm thinking of a play which can capitalize on the sub's inabiltiy to speak, which leads to further humiliation. So far I don't have much idea.
Some time ago I came across a video where the dom would spank the sub a specific number of times and asked the sub to count. As the sub could not speak clearly, the dom repeatedly "lost track" and always had to start all over again. This is the direction I'm going and any new idea would be appreicated.

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ball Gag play idea

Unread post by Katie »

This isn’t with full bondage but this can be fun in public. I’m gaged with a mask over it for corona. Then brought to places like a store or movie theater where I’m expected to speak to staff.

Unfettered Newbie

Thanks Katie. Oh yes that's a nice suggestion. I need to find face mask that covers the ball gag strap though.

HibsVij
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HibsVij »

I think that full-body bondage with a ball gag is a great idea.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

One possible role play would be to do a pronunciation class. The dom's role is the teacher; the sub's role is the student. The dom shows the sub a word (e.g., by writing it on a board, by projecting it on a Powerpoint slide, etc) and asks the sub to pronounce it. If the sub pronounces the word correctly, the sub is rewarded. If the sub misprounces the word, the sub is punished. The role play could either be a speaking class (if the words are in the sub's native language) or a foreign language class (if the words are in a second language for the sub or in a language the sub doesn't speak).

Of course, the ball gag will prevent proper pronunciation. You could even have different levels in which the sub is first ungagged, then gagged with a scarf, and then gagged with the ball gag so that the difficulty increases as play continues.

Hope this helps.

Unfettered Newbie

Thanks Amordaza. This is a nice suggestion.

HibsVij
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HibsVij »

I think that full-body bondage with a ball gag is a great idea. Many people love to be fully bonded, which is also very interesting and hot for me. A few years ago, I thought these things were bizarre, and I would never enjoy this. But, last year I've contacted a girl from nicolebdsm.com. It was a new experience for me, and I was astonished when I understood that I enjoyed this process. It was something new because I discovered new emotions and feelings. She had a lot of exciting scenarios.