Bondage bucket list.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage bucket list.

Unread post by Gomezadams »

What is your bondage bucket list?
To be bound in barb wire again.
To have my ankles, wrist and neck chained together and locked, then left alone in my house never knowing when she will unlock me.
To be mummified for at least 24 hours with my genitals and nipples exposed to be tormented.
To be staked to the ground spread eagle outside.
To be chained to a tree and left there not knowing when I was to be released.
These are a few of mine, what are yours?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Bondage bucket list.

Unread post by boundBinder »

All but the barbed wire one appeal to my interests. :)
...especially the one about being left tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere, although I would prefer miles of rope, rather than chains.

I would love to spend an entire weekend, bound and gagged, untied only for her to switch my positions, or to let me go to the bathroom, only to be immediately re-bound. For her not to take 'no' for an answer. To have my gag only removed twice a day to feed me(along with a warning that if I utter a single syllable, it goes back in, and I missed the rest of the meal--and I will be punished in some way), or to swap it for one more to her liking.

Alas, none of it will ever happen for me. :(

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

I don't know that I could have a specific bucket list but there are things that I've done, things that I've always wanted to do and things that I fantasize about that are not really in the realm of possibility for either practicality or safety reasons.

In no particular order or grouping:

Selfbondage crossdress and hogtie in a hotel room
Being crossdressed and hogtied in a hotel room
Being chloroformed/knocked out and waking up fully crossdressed and bound in a different place than where I started
Dressed, tied up and having all the bondage hidden and led around in public
Being tied, gagged and blindfolded in the trunk of a car and driven to a remote location
Outdoor hobbled selfbondage walk
Being physically overpowered by a woman (either by them being super strong or me being weakened in some way) and forcibly bound

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

vm1971 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 22:53 -snip-

Being tied, gagged and blindfolded in the trunk of a car and driven to a remote location
Oh, yeah... This is one of mine, as well. In fact, this is how I would like to be taken to the tree I mentioned, before. :)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

For me, its to be locked in a small steel chastity with no time limit, then chained up in a basement cell, concrete on three sides, steel door on the front, and reguarly have my bondage changed by my wife, but to always be in bondage. When we start its at my request to have no time limit, but by the time a month is up shes enjoyed it so much she sees no need to stop, ever.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

This is a fascinating question.
  • Like others, I'd like to be kidnapped. Specifically, I'd like to be blindfolded and taken to an unknown location at which I'll be kept as a prisoner. I'd love to have the experience of not knowing where I'm being taken, not knowing where I am, and not knowing what will happen to me.
  • Long term bondage. I'd like to experience being restrained for a day or longer. I don't necessarily want to be strictly bound all the time; I could, for example, wear a locked collar which is chained to the floor most of the time and then bound properly for play time. The point is that my captor would prevent my escape at all times.
  • Wear a straitjacket. I've never been restrained in a straitjacket, and I'd love to try it.
  • Bound and suspended. I'd really like to be bound and suspended. Shibari suspensions would be really cool. I'd also like to be suspended upside down like an escape artist doing a straitjacket escape.
  • Wake up bound. I'm not sure if this could be done safely, but I'd like to go to sleep unrestrained and then wake up and find myself tied up and gagged (and maybe blindfolded). I've always wondered what that would feel like.

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

I saw a photo that I think might have been taken at Burning Man. It was of two smiling people. In it was a man nude except for some sandals, hands cuffed behind him. He was wearing a leather ball stretcher. The kind that has a strap that separates the balls. On the bottom was a ring that was attached to a leash. The leash was held by a woman wearing a white slip that had holes cut for her breasts. On the front of the slip was printed, Freudian slip. It appears she spent the day leading him around by his balls as they explored and enjoyed what ever event they were at. I get hard just thinking about that photo.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have a custom made Sensory deny Hood. I can not put it on by myself.
I would die to have someone to put it on me. :)

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

to be kidnapped by several women who keep me tied or chained and torment me without mercy. They would be in a variety of fetish outfits with lots of leather. I would be in a forced cross dressing outfit, including stockings, heels, corset, long gloves, posture collar. They would use chains, shackles, leather cuffs, ropes, and handcuffs on me. Sometimes hooded in a tight leather sensory deprivation hood, sometimes just gagged. Often paddled, whipped, or e tortured. No knowledge of when, if ever, I might be free.
dSteve

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chainme247 »

I would be put in strict inescapable bondage for the weekend. Dominatrix locked a wide thick leather bondage belt buckled tight around my waist,locked by padlocks. I'm collared/ cuffed/ chained/ shackled belted tight.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

My list would be as follows.
1) Locked in a steel yoke hands to either side of my head and wrists 12 inches away from the neck collar, so I have no hope of reaching any locks, ankles in steel spreader bar and held 30 inches apart. My tight steel chastity belt locked on and with my scolds’ bridle gag fitted, to stop me complaining. I would have to make my way across a stone flagged courtyard to ring a bell to get my jailer to come and release me.
2) Wearing just my leather micro briefs that hold a butt plug with remote control electro stim in place. I am strapped tightly into a leather strait jacket, my legs strapped in a frog tie and a harness gag (with 2 inch silicone ball) strapped tightly on. Then left to struggle for two hours, while my jailer experiments with all the various settings and sequences.
3) Dressed in full (attached gloves and boots) rubber cat suit with an anatomical hood with pepper pot eyes, internal mouth and tongue gag with nostril tubes. Wrists locked behind in manacles held apart by a 6 inch long steel bar, and ankles manacles joined by a 8 inch chain. E Stim butt plug and penis rings alternately delivering shocks at random intervals, as I try to make my way up grassy hill, in the rain, to the gazebo where my jailer waits to release me.
4) Zipped and strapped, naked, into my canvas internal sleeve sleep sack, wearing a sensory deprivation hood and left to struggle for two to three hours.
5) Wearing just a tight leather Jock strap, hands tied behind in a reverse prayer and harness ball gag. A rope chest harness pinning my arms to my body, Ankles tied crossed and each leg tied calf to thigh, then a tight hogtie rope run from the back of the neck of the chest harness to the crossed ankles and pulled in to as tight an arch as I can manage. Finally strings from the top of the gag harness to my toes, pulling head back so I am forced to look ahead, and left to contemplate my helplessness for half an hour.
6) Dressed in my leather briefs, The Chinese Knot. Thumbs tied tightly together behind back with thin string, laying face down the left ankle is placed in the crook of the right leg, and then the right leg is folded over trapping the ankle and the right foot is pushed down until the tied thumbs can be hooked past the instep, the tension is released, this completes the ‘knot’ the trapped thumbs stop the legs from being moved and the tension from the leg pulls the thumbs away from the shoulders keeping the arms trapped behind. Probably only able to endure for ten minutes to avoid permanent injury.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

RacyRedRaven
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RacyRedRaven »

As an aficionado of self-bondage there's not a lot I haven't tried, but a few things that I can't really do myself (either for safety or practical reasons):

1) Full latex enclosure and secured in place with straps or chains. We're talking catsuit, socks, gloves, hood, panel gag and blindfold. Bonus points if there's a vibrator nestled away. Reflective Desire is largely responsible for this fetish, haha.
2) A proper tight hogtie, with rope. The kind where it's a struggle to even rock back and forth on the spot. I want to feel like there isn't the slightest chance of wriggling free.
3) Any sort of suspension bondage. Just some tie with rope or straps where I'm stuck swaying in the air, nothing in reach around me.
4) Being fucked in a pillory. Bent over, hands and neck secured rigidly in place, and being taken from behind by my partner. Ball gag optional.
5) Outdoor bondage, preferably something fully restraining. Tied to a tree or fence, spread-eagle between two poles, something along those lines. Or we could knock over two in one and go for a suspension.
7) Being kept restrained in some form over a whole weekend, be it collared and leashed, wrist or ankle cuffed (leather, not steel, please), or caged. Negotiable to a long weekend perhaps. I want to be challenged, my endurance tested.
9) Long-term chastity. Anything more than a few days is long-term to me, so we could start with a week and perhaps go longer after debriefing. Honestly I'm not even sure it's possible (or practical) in real life, but after reading so many chastity stories I can't help but desire to know what that feels like.
10) Photographic and/or video evidence of all of the above. For... uhm... archival purposes. And to have something to look back on proudly in my twilight years.
11) Being punished for skipping 8. I jest.

Okay, so in retrospect there may be more than a few items on my bondage bucket list. I could probably go on... bound on a private boat/yacht out at sea... wearing restraints in public, like a slender collar or rope corset... Alright, I'll stop. :D
Leather and latex gets me wet... tie me up and I'm in your debt.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

RacyRedRaven wrote: 01 Apr 2022, 01:30 As an aficionado of self-bondage there's not a lot I haven't tried, but a few things that I can't really do myself (either for safety or practical reasons):

1) Full latex enclosure and secured in place with straps or chains. We're talking catsuit, socks, gloves, hood, panel gag and blindfold. Bonus points if there's a vibrator nestled away. Reflective Desire is largely responsible for this fetish, haha.
2) A proper tight hogtie, with rope. The kind where it's a struggle to even rock back and forth on the spot. I want to feel like there isn't the slightest chance of wriggling free.
3) Any sort of suspension bondage. Just some tie with rope or straps where I'm stuck swaying in the air, nothing in reach around me.
4) Being fucked in a pillory. Bent over, hands and neck secured rigidly in place, and being taken from behind by my partner. Ball gag optional.
5) Outdoor bondage, preferably something fully restraining. Tied to a tree or fence, spread-eagle between two poles, something along those lines. Or we could knock over two in one and go for a suspension.
7) Being kept restrained in some form over a whole weekend, be it collared and leashed, wrist or ankle cuffed (leather, not steel, please), or caged. Negotiable to a long weekend perhaps. I want to be challenged, my endurance tested.
9) Long-term chastity. Anything more than a few days is long-term to me, so we could start with a week and perhaps go longer after debriefing. Honestly I'm not even sure it's possible (or practical) in real life, but after reading so many chastity stories I can't help but desire to know what that feels like.
10) Photographic and/or video evidence of all of the above. For... uhm... archival purposes. And to have something to look back on proudly in my twilight years.
11) Being punished for skipping 8. I jest.

Okay, so in retrospect there may be more than a few items on my bondage bucket list. I could probably go on... bound on a private boat/yacht out at sea... wearing restraints in public, like a slender collar or rope corset... Alright, I'll stop. :D
Ive managed 2) in selfbondage once or twice. Bit of a cheat to get the tight arch is to use a one-way luggage strap, and keep the hand coils out of it. Use a rope body harness and draw the ankle ropes up to the back of the harness behind your neck. Enjoy :-)
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....