Good old days! with femaledom

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
alexs155
Unfettered Newbie

Good old days! with femaledom

Unread post by alexs155 »

I really miss the mischief and laughter of Nancy and Samantha. I miss their wonderful update photos.
Good old days! We looked at the femaledom.com website every day with a lot of excitement to see what today's update is. Is it our favorite model ? Or not?
Unfortunately, in the last few years, Not only was no new bdsm cfnm BB website replaced, but even others were destroyed. Unfortunately, no replacement has been found yet.
Friends, please let us all ask Sharon to revive this beautiful and unique website. Of course, we will use and enjoy it again. it will be to our advantage .
Please tell Sharon any ideas or solutions you have for reviving and improving femaledom. Fans New ideas and methods can help them a lot . For example, I think if they can use Twitter , face book , xhamster , xvideos...ect properly , they can find a lot of great models for their videos. But I really do not know why they do not pay attention to socail media !!!. In any case, please you also guide Sharon for see better and more pics and clips in future... It depends to a large extent on our efforts and support.