Breath control software

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Shiway
Unfettered Newbie

Breath control software

Unread post by Shiway »

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a software able to control a check valve connected to a breathing hose. That software would randomly chose how long a person can and cannot breathe. Unfortunately I am not really into coding so I considering any available options. Any ideas?

Something simmilar has been done by SeriousMaleBondage.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Breath control software

Unread post by SergioUK »

Has Windows ever blue-screened on you? Has your phone every locked up and needed a reset? You want to trust your life to software?

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

It's a good point about safety... always need to have that in mind when doing any self bondage alone. I guess the solution here would be to have a safety mechanism in place so that if the power went out or the connection to the device preventing breathing was lost or whatever, the valve opens. But even with that breath play is risky without a human keeping an eye on vitals.

Like Ra
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Like Ra »

Shiway wrote: 28 May 2022, 23:52 Unfortunately I am not really into coding so I considering any available options. Any ideas?
There are dozens of online courses.

See my points?

Like Ra
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Like Ra »

Very related:

TigerS
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TigerS »

Maybe you could "hack" your way around it using a timer randomizer (a quick google search returned this, for instance: https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer). That way, you (or the controlling party) are still entirely in control to prevent accidents while still achieving that sense of ambiguity, not knowing when you will be able to let yourself breathe again.
Creator of SpankPls - kinksters' first fully personalized and limit-conscious BDSM task generator.

Intrigued? Want to try it out?

Check it out for yourself: spankpls.com