The doggy cage session.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BDGBlue
Unfettered Newbie

The doggy cage session.

Unread post by BDGBlue »

I had an interesting session with my Mistress, she locked a metal chastity cage on me and then put three thick diapers on me. She knows I can cum with a vibrator vibrating my chastity cage, but wanted to see if she could tease me enough and get me to cum just from humping the floor in my thick diapers. To make it even more difficult she locked me in our doggy cage that is quite large but with me being 6 feet tall, it's not big enough for me to lay out straight in, if I lay on my stomache and have my feet up behind me and have my head tilted to the right or left corners of the cage I barely fit, she fastened my ankle cuffs to the front where my head was at and then fastened my wrist cuffs to the roof of the cage.

Then the fun began, I wet my diapers on command not enough to soak through all three since two of them hold 6000ml of liquid and the other holds 3000ml, like I said thick diapers. After wetting my diapers like the helpless little baby girl that I am, to make it warm and aid in my task to make cummies for my Mistress, if I could. She gagged me with a pink silicone Ballgag and then started teasing me. She instructed me to start humping the floor of the cage, then she slowly stripped off her outer clothing. Revealing the white latex panty bra and garter set she bought recently.

She started rubbing her latex clad pussy against the bars of the cage right in front of my face so I could see what I couldn't have in that moment. She told me that if I did manage to cum and ruined the orgasm for her, she would remove the diapers and my cage and let me fuck her whichever way I wanted. But I would also have to make her cum while I was tied up in the cage humping my diapers. She pressed her pussy against the cage to where I could access it with my tongue, I started licking the latex that covered her sex first since she enjoys that before starting on her bald pussy. She prefers to keep it bald down there, which I prefer on her and myself. I could feel my clitty (What my Mistress nicknamed my dick when I am in girl mode) expanding in its cage, increasing the miniscule pleasure I was feeling. After licking the front of the latex panty for about 10 minutes she finally removed it and I started eating her out the way she trained me to do. She likes me to lick and suck on her clit the most, as well as using my tongue as a dildo to penetrate her as far as I can go. She also likes a little thing I do with my tongue which is where I press the tip of my tongue against my bottom teeth and try sticking my tongue out but holding it there, then forcing it to smack against her lips, similar to flicking a finger.

With her moaning making me even more horny I increased my humping speed, I couldn't keep my pace and had to stop and take a break, and the pleasure I was experiencing dissipated rather quickly, I knew better than to stop pleasuring her after a few minutes she had her first orgasm, which only fueled my desire to cum even further, I started humping again and I felt like I was on the edge but couldn't quite reach orgasm. I sped up again for as long as I could but only minutes later I had to stop once again and rest. While resting I made her cum again and that was enough pleasure for her, for now at least. I spent an hour restrained in the cage, humping off and on because I would need breaks from trying to cum. As I lay there exhausted from the ordeal she told me that since I couldn't make Cummies that way, that the offer still stands if I cum in my diapers using our magic wand.

After she released me from my bondage in the cage we got on the bed and she hogtied me, then she got the magic wand and placed it right where my caged clitty was and instructed me to start grinding on the head. While grinding against the vibrator she had me start licking her pussy again which was still soaking wet, when I finally got close I sped up pleasuring her so we could cum together. Suffice to say she climaxed just slightly before I did, and when I finally started to cum, I was so horny and just wanted to cum so I couldn't help but double down and ride my orgasm as long as I could. Since I didn't ruin the orgasm I didn't end up getting to fuck my mistress at least in the way I wanted, she ended up switching out the Ballgag with the double ended dildo gag and rode it to a 4th orgasm finishing off the session.

I will be posting more of our sessions if you guys enjoyed reading this one, since my girl/Mistress travels for work, there are times where I have to dominate myself by utilizing a complex list with a number randomizing app that she devised. I have past sessions I've had to do solo that I will also post. If you have suggestions for future sessions that we might not have done or heard of, we would definitely be interested in hearing about them.