Humbler and house chore

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Humbler and house chore

Unread post by simoxp43 »

I have an humbler that my girlfriend uses to punish me and make me almost immobile.
I have read some story of guys that can wear It for hours while doing other things.
The question is: are we wrong with something or really you can wear an hubler while doing house chore?
"A real men know is place".

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Humbler and house chore

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I'm curious about this, too. Never tried a humbler, but it looks interesting.

polemanme
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by polemanme »

I have a humbler exactly like the one illustrated there. The thing is unless your hands are bound and you cannot at least reach by one finger your crotch area then the humbler can simply be twisted and brought to the front. It won't come off but it is them possible to do the household chores with relative ease.
Polemanme is very significant for me, want to know why?

simoxp43
Chair Bound

We never thought about using the humbler in this way.
I'll try to tell my girlfriend (or maybe not :D )

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I have only a couple of experiences with a humbler, and those were relatively brief. I am sure that everyone's experiences will vary, at least a little, mainly dependent upon how "low hung" you are. I have seen pictures of guys who have stretched their balls out so far that I am sure that a humbler wouldn't be any problem at all.

For me, the humbler did as advertised: it kept me from standing fully erect, I had to remain bent at least a little bit at the waist. If I was bent 90 degrees at the waist it wasn't painful at all. Standing bent a bit was a bit painful.

I am sure that I could perform many household tasks like that: vacuuming, dusting, etc. Having to reach a top shelf might be a problem. I am not sure how long I could do those tasks as I am sure that standing like that would become very tiring after a relatively short times.

Like polemanme said, it is very easy to slip the humbler back through your legs. The way that the humbler has been applied was to attach it while in front and then slip it between the legs. If I just spread my legs wide it would slip back. I figure that it would be easy to add a couple straps that would wrap around the thighs and lock the humbler in place. You could even make it so those straps locked in place so the slave couldn't remove it at all, even when unsupervised.

I have fantasies of my wife locking me in such a device and then leaving me alone all day, with clear instructions that the house was to be cleaned before she got home! Dishes washed, carpets vacuumed, furniture dusted. If I got into serious trouble it would be easy to cut the straps and escape the humbler, but when the wife got home I better have a damn good reason for the humbler being off and/or the house not clean!
R.Mc.

Ben6f
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ben6f »

Hello,

I've also read a few testimonials from men about wearing a humbler while doing other things, but it still sounds very awkward. But with a little practice, why not?

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Ben6f wrote: 28 Sep 2022, 09:18 Hello,

I've also read a few testimonials from men about wearing a humbler while doing other things, but it still sounds very awkward. But with a little practice, why not?
With a little practice it can definitely be done, but personally I prefer other types of restrictions :D