Suggestions for a Forfeit ?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Suggestions for a Forfeit ?

Unread post by pamelacd »

First of all I will admit that I am a woos when it comes to discipline. I am a 60plus crossdresser, submissive, sissy and when CD or in scene, I am definately Bi-curious but generally only hold interest in other gurlie types.
My (pro) Mistress knows this and is easy on me compared to some others (from details she has told me). I want my limits pushed and although we have a safeword, I would not want to have to use it as it would kill the game. I want to be made to beg for her to stop so thought perhaps a 2nd safeword that would mean "an easing of play" rather than a stop, but with an unsavory forfeit for me daring to use it.
Any ideas anyone ?

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Suggestions for a Forfeit ?

Unread post by rmcingle »

Well, first idea that came to mind was a monetary forfeit, but after a moments reflection I thought better of that. It would not do good to have your pro Domme profit by pushing you beyond your limits.

A second safeword is fairly common: Yellow means you are getting close, Red means stop unconditionally. Yellow can be ignored, Red should not. I prefer the words "Mercy" and "Safeword". It just sounds better to have your Domme make you beg for mercy.

Does your sessions with your Domme usually include having an orgasm? If so, then that should be at least included in the forfeit. Add in some unpleasant task, such as writing lines. "Mistress, I am so sorry that I wussed out and I will try to do better next time" written out, by hand, 500 times should do the trick. Not during the session, after you get home. Write them out, then either scan the pages or take a picture and send them to Mistress.

R.Mc