New

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
CnBadventures22
Unfettered Newbie

New

Unread post by CnBadventures22 »

I'm new to the whole BDSM world. My wife and I started watching how to build a sex room and were intrigued. We've tried a few restraints and flogger and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm looking to get more info on the dominant and submissive aspects.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: New

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find plenty of info, and continue to enjoy yourselves.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I have watched a couple episodes of "How to build a Sex Room".
It seems like the people doing the show are very much into appearances but not much into practical experience.
The first episode is a good example. Everything is cool looking like what one might find in a sex shop, but if you consider that this was a converted laundry room in the basement and what its new purpose is, it is pretty stupid to remove the plumbing that was already there. After a session, do you REALLY want to have to climb stairs carrying insertables that you have just used or would you rather have a place to clean up or at least wash your hands and anything else that might need cleaning first? Look at the handcuffs that are on display near the end of the episode. They are the cheap $5 made in China POS types with a little tab to release so that even a key is not needed. They are also thin steel which would cut a prisoner who might pull against them. Good for appearance. Not good for function.
The show seems adequate for entertainment but not great for useful information.

JohnH1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JohnH1 »

If you have the inclination to build your own BDSM toys and equipment try this site

https://archive.ph/YyqEJ

Selfgags
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Selfgags »

Welcome to the forum and the world of BDSM :)
Visit my bondage website: https://selfgags.com