Ballgag training

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Ballgag training

Unread post by simoxp43 »

I can wear a small (but proper size) ballgag for 15/20 min but then I might ask my GF to remove it for some minutes.
She wants me to wear it for more time but we are not sure how to train my mouth to wear if for 1 or 2 hours.
We started by training every day (even when not playing) by locking the gag with a timer padlock and adding 5 minutes evey week (we started from 5 minutes and now we are at 15).
Is this a proper way to train my mouth or do you have any other suggestions?

Before you ask: she wants the ballgag because she simply love seeing me with something in my mouth and she loves creating punishment with me wearing a ballgag...this is why we aren't considering other type of gag ritght now (for longer periods I have a muzzle that I can wear for a night with no problems).
"A real men know is place".

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Ballgag training

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Try using a softer ball. Most of the ballgags sold by bondage places are pretty hard. Try the toy section at a store and look for something the right size but not so hard. I like them because when you find the right size, they really fill the mouth and keep you pretty quiet, but don't force your jaws apart all the time. GL.

ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ForeverEncased »

You just have to train your mouth to take it. It takes time, I currently use a 4.5cm ball I think and still get a bit of chafing on my upper gum and teeth but I'm getting used to it over time.

A little discomfort never hurt anyone though, as long as its not causing serious pain or damage you can probably push through and eventually you will get used to it.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

After 2 week of "training" I confirm that increasing the time every day is the best way. :)
"A real men know is place".