Is it actually impossible?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

Is it actually impossible?

Unread post by ForeverEncased »

Hey, so as my name implies I like encasement bondage. Full encasement, totally immobile, deprived if all stimus and sensory input.
Same as aot of people into it I dream of being kept like that permanently. Literally left in my little cocoon in total isolation for the rest of my days.
However I find that the sentence "it's impossible" gets thrown around every time it comes up bit I have to ask the question, is it really impossible?

Do you think that with enough planning and set up that it may be possible to keep someone like that literally permanently?
What sort of solutions can you think of for the issues that currently make it seem impossible?
Realistic and plausible options would be desirable, no Sci fi or magic stuff. Just a fun little discussion that might help to make a dream a reality in the future.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Is it actually impossible?

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stick with the fantasy :!: It is probably feasible to set something up, but it would be a very slow agonising suicide :!:
Muscles and organs would slowly atrophy, 'bed sores' would develop and slowly rot the body, sepsis would develop, etc. :!:
The human body is built to be active. being isolated and unable to communicate in any way would probably drive you insane.
Also, whoever encased you would risk a murder charge, when your body is discovered.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

Absolutely agree but I do think that it would be fun to discuss possible solutions to the issues that you have mentioned.
We aren't talking about actually doing it, just possible ways to get around the negative physical effects.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

You might want to read Larry Niven 'A Gift from Earth', a good description of a Sensory deprivation coffin.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

ForeverEncased wrote: 03 Nov 2022, 15:06 Hey, so as my name implies I like encasement bondage. Full encasement, totally immobile, deprived if all stimus and sensory input.
Same as aot of people into it I dream of being kept like that permanently. Literally left in my little cocoon in total isolation for the rest of my days.
However I find that the sentence "it's impossible" gets thrown around every time it comes up bit I have to ask the question, is it really impossible?

Do you think that with enough planning and set up that it may be possible to keep someone like that literally permanently?
What sort of solutions can you think of for the issues that currently make it seem impossible?
Realistic and plausible options would be desirable, no Sci fi or magic stuff. Just a fun little discussion that might help to make a dream a reality in the future.
Hi, I have enjoyed similar fantasies to you and totally get where you are coming from. Obviously it's possible to do this to someone but as Jimdini says it would be murder. So "permanent" is an interesting word here.

You could slow the muscle wastage using estim, but there's no way you could prevent the skin issues. That's why people on life support (which is effectively what you'd be on) get daily sponge baths and a massaging mattress.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

What about some sort of internal moisturising system?
If we take away the idea of being kept in a latex, or leather or even fabric suit and just keep it to full restraints in a sponge or foam enclosure of some kind.
A way that water can be run over the body to keep it moist and clean without any need for movement or interaction?

Again this is purely conceptual. I just think it's a fun idea to talk about.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

that wouldn't help with getting rid of the body waste.
no matter what you did the shit is going to find a way out