Drinking while gagged

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

Drinking while gagged

Unread post by ForeverEncased »

Hey,
So does anyone have a solution to staying hydrated during longer sessions of bondage? Specifically while wearing a gag and hood.
So the gag I'm using does have breathing holes in it and the hood had a breathing hole in front of the mouth. I have tried using a straw through the gag hole and can just about suck up some water but the issue is swallowing it without choking myself.
Does anyone have any tips or solutions for this that don't require taking gear off?

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Re: Drinking while gagged

Unread post by simoxp43 »

I gladly follow this topic considering that I am also trying to keep the gag for long periods.
Yes, it is not a simple thing...and the question is: is it safe?
"A real men know is place".

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

It would be fun to be gagged with a penis gag, attached to a long, thin tube going to a water bottle. You would have to really suck to get the water up through the tube to get a drink.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

In situations where I have been in the position of being gagged for extended periods, there were multiple occasions where the dominant would remove the gag to allow me to drink. It only takes a short while to remove it, allow a sub to drink, then replace the gag.

And a good dominant should be making sure they are aware of their sub's physical needs throughout a session...

Of course, another option is to get a feeder gag that you can pour water into. They are designed to allow swallowing (and to put stuff in other than water...)

Or you can always have one of these...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125468646854 ... 101224.m-1

:)

In case you haven't figured it out, one end goes in your urethra to collect pee, the other in your mouth...