Is this a 24/7 relationship?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Is this a 24/7 relationship?

Unread post by simoxp43 »

With my girlfriend we are joining a local bdsm club and the asked us to fill a form where the ask if we are in 24/7 relationships (this because there will be specific evening for this couple).

We are not sure what to reply. We live together and we "play" almost daily, but when we don't play my girlfriend is used to give me commands and we have some rules.
We don't have any written contract, but we have this verbal rules:

- when home I am not allowed to wear any underwear: in winter I have only my pajamas and in summer I wear nothing
- I wear a ball gag every evening for at least 15-20 minutes to train my mouth
- I have to do all the house chore
- I receice a little spank every evening before bed
- I sleep with handcuffs and leg irons every night
- When her friends are visiting home I usually stay naked and closed in a room or our basement

When we are not home we are a normal couple and she doesn't control me.

That said, do you think that we can consider us a 24/7 couple.
"A real men know is place".

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Is this a 24/7 relationship?

Unread post by dsteve »

sounds like full time 24/7 to me.
dSteve

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I agree with Dsteve. I think the only way you could be more "full time" is if all of your friends and your job were aware and accepting of your kinkiness. Does she make you wear something discrete when you go out to symbolize your submission to her? Something not too obvious, but the two of you would know what it means. She should chain you up and gag you in the basement just to make sure you don't disturb her when her friends are visiting :lol: (also because I like being tied up and gagged)

simoxp43
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 16:54 I think the only way you could be more "full time" is if all of your friends and your job were aware and accepting of your kinkiness.
Full time is a fantasy for now.. and I think it will remain a fantasy :-|

When I go out I am dressed normally, nothing that show my submission or that is connected to my girlfriend...and this is one of the reason why I am not to sure that we are 24/7.

I am not sure of why she locks me in the basement. I think that it is connected to a day when we were playing and we had an unexpected visit from his parents: I was naked and chained so she kept me in the basement and sad that I was out with my friends. From that day she started to hide me when she have visitors. When I am in the basement my collar is chained to the wall but I am not gagged, I wear a diaper to make sure I can do my things if the visitors stay for a long time...

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Yes, it's probably best to leave the 24 hour bondage to the imagination. It's a fun fantasy, but just a fantasy. Anything you wore out in public would have to be hidden. Maybe a chain locked around your waist or scrotum, or she could make you wear women's panties or something.

When you are chained in the basement are you also handcuffed or shackled? Do you have anything to do down there? Read a book? Watch TV, play on the internet or video games? Or are you just stuck down there with nothing. She must leave you down there for a long time if you have the diaper.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I think having "something to do" detracts from the prisoner experience. He should be locked there, in the dark, with nothing but his thoughts. And, I think hand cuffs and shackles would be a must. For me, at least.
dSteve

simoxp43
Chair Bound

JaniceNoyb wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 20:50 Anything you wore out in public would have to be hidden. Maybe a chain locked around your waist or scrotum, or she could make you wear women's panties or something.
I can think about it and buy something for it's birthday present...nice idea :)
dsteve wrote: 14 Dec 2022, 01:03 I think having "something to do" detracts from the prisoner experience. He should be locked there, in the dark, with nothing but his thoughts. And, I think hand cuffs and shackles would be a must. For me, at least.
When I am in the basement I am normally naked and collared. My collar is connected to my handcuffs and my leg irons so I find it very difficult to move.
It is not dark but there is a small light and we removed all then furniture to make sure I can do nothing. I only have a chair and a inflatable mattress.
As dsteve sad my girlfriend want me to "enjoy" my prisoner experience...
I am used to stay imprisoned for 3-5 hours and the diaper serves for mutiple purpose: i can use it because I haven't a bathroom but more important the diaper is locked with a cover so it is like a chastity cage.

rakhidas
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rakhidas »

full time 24/7 to me.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Very nice! Maybe she can get you a chastity cage and keep you locked in unless she wants to use you. That way, you would have a constant reminder that she is in charge.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

it could sound strange, but she doesn't like the idea of a "normal" chastity cage that "press" my ball all day...she says that is not safe.

This is why we use a diaper cover that can be locked.
Sometimes when we go out togher I continue to wear it and I think that is better than the cage because makes me remind that she is in charge by removing my rights to use the bathroom, not only my cock.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

She is probably right. I have tried a couple of different cages, both plastic and steel, but have never worn one for more than a day or two. I can slip out of every one that I have tried and I have to wonder about the guys who write about being locked up for weeks or months at a time. Maybe those are just stories.

Our play is very tame compared to most people, but we have fun. You can read some of my experiences on Deviant Art. The true stories mostly happened a long time ago.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

I have read many stories of man in chastity that wear a cage every day but I don't know what kind of cage.
I am sure that with some training you can be able to wear it for days but I don't like the idea...
I think that in this kind of relationship there must be love that is connected to fun and to bdsm.

p.s: I will surerly read your stories!