Wife wants to feel vulnerable

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Thefude82
Unfettered Newbie

Wife wants to feel vulnerable

Unread post by Thefude82 »

I am sure this has been discussed before and I am looking through previous posts but wanted to start my own thread to share thoughts and ideas.

My wife and I have always had a great sex life, some dry patches at times but we seem to never tire of each other! When we have spoken about sex recently she seems to be a bit coy when we bring up the topic of BDSM or similar. She has always enjoyed being tied up and has always been more on the sub side but she has expressed a desire to be made to feel vulnerable! I think the coyness could be her nervous about what I think about the whole situation but I do try and tell her I find it all quite horny.

She has always given the best blowjobs until she mentioned that she likes to feel my cock forced into her mouth which as you can imagine I am more than happy to oblige.

Where I am getting stuck is ideas on ways to make her feel vulnerable, I'm a bit lost but eager to learn and try things. Can anyone help with suggestions?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Wife wants to feel vulnerable

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

You're a very lucky guy!!! You have probably already tried this, but tie her, blindfold her, and leave her alone for a while. Maybe add earplugs, too. Tie her spread eagled on the bed (classic pose!). Tie her against a post on her knees, just at the right height for oral. Leave her for a while (but not too long) so she won't know what or when you will do something. Maybe have the TV or stereo on so she won't hear you approaching.

Maybe take her for a ride in the car bound and blindfolded. Get some of those eye bandages, but them on her, and put a big pair of sunglasses over them. Tie her hands in front, in her lap, and tie them to the seat belt. Maybe add a gag and hide it with a covid mask.

I'm sure others will have plenty of ideas, too. Please let us know how things go.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Wife wants to feel vulnerable

Unread post by dsteve »

What does "vulnerable" mean to her? I suppose it means different things to different people. For me, it means being ready to be used at any time, without knowing when or where. JaniceNoyb has some good ideas for this. Tied to the bed is perfect because, with legs apart, you are "ready to be used" with no chance of protest. The blindfold and earplugs add the the "not knowing when or where" part. Tied on knees is also good for having her mouth ready to be used. I would use a gag and only remove it for your pleasure.
Agree that you are a lucky guy. Keep us posted.
dSteve