Chained in Leg Irons

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Almost two hours ago, my Jailer decided that I was resting a little too peacefully and decided that I needed to wear a pair of Leg Irons to “keep me warm”. Not sure how long She intends to keep me chained… and no She did Not leave me the keys. They are not that uncomfortable but the chains do make a lot of noise dragging on the wooden floor. She totally surprised me with this one.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Hope she lets you out before you have to go to work.... :-)

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Nothing like the sound of heavy chain dragging on the floor. Hope you enjoyed the time.
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jailer kept the cuffs on me for almost another hour. The leg irons were standard S&W, so the chain was fairly light but without a key, they were not coming off. There are plenty of keys in the house but they are not easy to get to with leg irons on.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jailer put leg irons on me again yesterday and kept me in them for about an hour and a half or so. This time it was a lot less comfortable because they were a bit too tight to walk easily.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Yes, if leg irons are too tight they press on the tendons and make walking painful.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

For good security they should be engaged at least three clicks because most pawls have three teeth.
At the moment my Jailer has me in another set of S&W leg irons. This set has a ring in the middle to slip a pair of handcuffs through and that ring makes more noise than the other set.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Last session ran nearly two hours.
At the moment my Jailer has me back in S&W leg irons but added a pair of hinged Peerless handcuffs for greater enjoyment. Those were the only sets of jewelry that happened to be where we are.
I have been wondering whether I should leave more comfortable jewelry in a convenient place where they are more likely to be used or just get used to wearing these.
Do prisoners get to choose their own toys?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Maybe leave some more uncomfortable jewelry in a convenient place?? :D

The prisoner should not have a choice, but the jailer needs to respect the prisoner's limits and desires. For example, the two of you come up with a list of ways you enjoy or will accept being restrained, and how long you can tolerate each one. Then the jailer chooses from one on your list and you must accept it.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

Are you still in leg irons?
I have been released only few hours ago to let me go to work, this weekend was hard because I had been chained from friday evening until this morning.
Chains wer long enough to let me walk and use my hands with no pain but my girlfriend changed the chain from plastic (cable tie) to metal and this was very noisy.
"A real men know is place".

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I was only in the leg irons for about another hour and some after I posted here.
At the moment I am back in the leg irons. My Jailer decided I needed to wear them after I finished snacking.
Maybe wrapping the chain in something might cut down on the noise

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Stahlketten wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 00:55 Maybe wrapping the chain in something might cut down on the noise
Maybe yes, but that should be done by your jailer.
Not making noise could be part of the game: if you move slowly the noise is reduced, the jailer could use an app that measures the noise and decide to leave you tied up for longer if you exceed a certain noise threshold

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Typically sessions with just leg irons have been running about two to two and a half hours. Today was no exception.
Jailer doesn’t generally pay much attention once the jewelry is on. Attempting to escape would not be difficult but doing it quietly would be impossible. I also like what she is doing now and don’t want to discourage her or encourage her to use much less comfortable toys.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Here I am locked in S&W leg irons and a pair of Peerless hinged handcuffs. These are not the most comfortable but not really strenuous or painful either. Should have gotten some more comfortable jewelry when I had the chance. At least the handcuffs are in front otherwise I could not type.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Never used Peerless hinged handcuffs, my girlfriend prefers crossed handcuffs but I can't take it for more than 2 hours.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The crossed wrist handcuffs are a lot tougher than hinged. Peerless hinged are a lot more comfortable than Hiatts. At one point my Jailer was thinking of using Bagno handcuffs. That would have been harsh.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

I think that the type of handcuff depends on the jailer needs. Con le manette Peerless you can use your hand in some way but with the crossed handcuffs everything became more difficult. For example with crossed handcuffs I can't drink from a glass because I can't take it but I think that with Peerless holding something is a little easier

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Have any of you tried these "X Shaped" cuffs?
https://fancybondage.com/collections/st ... -handcuffs
They seem very interesting, but I wonder how secure they would be since they aren't adjustable.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

My crossed handcuffs are similar, and I can't easily get out.
For better security you can add some padded gloves :D

llvr2008
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by llvr2008 »

JaniceNoyb wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 20:07 Have any of you tried these "X Shaped" cuffs?
https://fancybondage.com/collections/st ... -handcuffs
They seem very interesting, but I wonder how secure they would be since they aren't adjustable.
I bought these in female size for my girlfriend. They're snug so she can't get out, and it really restricts her arm movement :twisted: