Chained in Leg Irons

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Thanks llvr. Where did you buy yours? This site only lists a unisex size and they don't give dimensions.

llvr2008
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by llvr2008 »

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Thanks for the quick reply llvr. They don't ship to the states, but I found some other vendors who do. Same dimensions. Can't wait to try them out.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

JaniceNoyb wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 20:07 Have any of you tried these "X Shaped" cuffs?
https://fancybondage.com/collections/st ... -handcuffs
They seem very interesting, but I wonder how secure they would be since they aren't adjustable.
We have a couple sets of those but they were much less expensive. We have only used them a couple times. They are secure but quite uncomfortable.
We had one more session a couple days ago with regular Peerless handcuffs substituted for the hinged ones. Peerless cuffs are a bit small.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

fancybondage.com is selling a leather armbinder for $19.00. I am wondering how good that can be at that price.
dSteve

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

dsteve wrote: 26 Feb 2023, 18:30 fancybondage.com is selling a leather armbinder for $19.00. I am wondering how good that can be at that price.
I didn't even need* to see the item to tell you it will be made from crappy PU, including the straps which won't take much abuse, and it'll be on the small side. The PU won't hold the eyelets properly either.

Last time I bought something like that I ended up cannibalising it for the hardware.

And that's ignoring the fact that armbinders of any quality really only work on a subset of people; everyone else suffers numbness within a few minutes of being strapped in, because of the way pulling the arms together like that pressures the nerve plexuses in the shoulder/armpits.

So, y'know, buy the cheap crappy armbinder to see if it works for you before wasting money on a decent one...

* But I did check anyway to confirm my suspicion.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I am not sure if you all are just describing leather cuffs or the single glove type, The single glove looks uncomfortable enough that I don’t want a set. Years ago I had something that laced up around just the forearms but it was so inconvenient to use that we didn’t bother much with it.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

an armbinder (single glove) is definitely a specialty item. The image of a woman with her elbows touching does something for me. I don't think there are any men who could get into that position (elbows touching). Just the way our shoulders work.
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Laying here in Peerless handcuffs and S&W leg irons yet again. The handcuffs are a lot tighter than last time. I haven’t checked the leg irons but if they are locked, they are not slipping off.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Locked in handcuffs and leg irons and alone in the house. Jailer took the keys with her.

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

Oh my God, how I wish my Wife would do this to me!
For me,It's a nearly " cum without hands "

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

This is one of my favorite situations, but I also wear a lockable diaper when it happens
"A real men know is place".

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

This is not a difficult thing to do if you have a bit of privacy and not many visitors. I also realize that the usual problem is the willingness and cooperation of your partner.
My recommendation if you are going to play this way is to not get overly complicated with the jewelry because most things will get uncomfortable in about an hour or so and your Jailer may not be there to free you.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

This is true, also there must be an "emergency exit". When I am alone and tied I always know where the keys are and I know how to free up myself.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

With just handcuffs and leg irons on, the emergency exit is just to get up and walk out of the house or apartment. It may be embarrassing but should be safe.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Had about 3 more sessions since the last. Jailer is getting pretty quick and accurate with putting chains on me. She is not even bothering to ask any more whether I want to wear them.
This is beginning to remind me of the times when a lady friend of mine insisted on keeping me chained up and usually to her bed so I could not wander around her place. Things feel just a bit different when you know you are being shackled because of the lady friend’s insistence regardless of your own preferences.
I don’t think my Jailer has gotten there yet but I do hope that She will eventually.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

In the case of my former lady friend, I could have always stopped her from putting any jewelry on me but if I had refused to wear her chains and be locked so I could not leave a room, it would have resulted in a very lonely evening or weekend. If I was her prisoner and locked up alone for an hour or two, life could be very pleasant that evening though there was a pretty good chance I would be in some of those cuffs all night and probably well into the next day or longer if we didn’t have any plans.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Just got released from the handcuffs and leg irons I was in for the last hour and a half or so. My Jailer put them on me so quickly it surprised me. So much for taking a nap as I had planned.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

We switched from using S&W leg irons to Peerless leg irons for the last few sessions. They seem to be a bit more comfortable in some ways but are also a bit smaller so less comfortable if I need to walk around a lot.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Stahlketten wrote: 08 May 2023, 12:00 ...are also a bit smaller so less comfortable if I need to walk around a lot.
I think that this is what they are supposed to do :D