A Journal and new year kink resolution

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
bound4life2
Chair Bound

A Journal and new year kink resolution

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Hey all I have been away forever but I found my way back. I wanted to share my kink-resolution with you and see if you guys had any as well. I figure I will also update you on how this is going from time to time. We are almost a month in now and this resollution has not been broken once. Even when we had friends visiting when we took a nap I was locked in the dog cage. My guests had queen sized beds to sleep in while my wife had a king size bed to sleep in and all I had was a dog bed and a blanked while literally locked into the cage and I can't get out until my wife decided to let me out.

Did anyone have any kink new years resolutions? It can be a resolution that you set or one that your partner set. It could be how long you are going to stay locked, How many orgasms you get this year, How you will serve your mate, or anything else kink related.

Mine is below with some background and a fair amount of detail. But in short it is that I will sleep while locked in my dog cage anytime we take a nap and I am not allowed to sleep in "her" bed for Naps.

For me, those of you that have seen my posts know that my wife is not kinky at all but she will sometimes do it for me. This usually is me topping from the bottom because she truly doesn't want to have to think about any of it. Or me self locking (chastity) and she is happy to keep the key for an unknown amount of time. She has said that she likes the cleanliness of the toilet and that I seem to want to please her a little more than normal. She has held the key for anywhere from 1 week to 5 months. Letting me out for hygiene probably 1-2 times a week and when she wants PIV sex. She keeps me locked if she just wants me to use my hand/dildo on her. If she lets me out for PIV she either tells me to wash and put away the cage or to put it back on when she is done with me.

Another way is I will sometimes do self-bondage and wait for her to come home or find me. Then she decides what to do with me. Usually it is just untie me but sometimes she will play with me, have PIV, or give me a hand job. She does all of this for me not because she really enjoys it. That is why it is hard for me to ask her to do anything on a normal basis. And I don't just put myself in bondage often. Also if you have read my posts before you know one of my favorite bondage items is being locked in a dog cage. This can serve just to confine a naked submissive or can go far beyond that in the kink/bondage realm . From having limbs secured to opposite corners of the cage to bars being put though the gaps in the cage and forcing a certain position, to having a diaper locked on because I will be in there for 2-12 hours and can't use the bathroom, or forced in a position where I have a dildo in my mouth and can't pull off of it because of the bars holding me in a certain position on.

So to the resolution. My wife has agreed to lock me in my cage (large dog cage) anytime we take a nap. We are under 40 but have no kids. My work if flexible and she doesn't work so we end up taking a nap from 3-5 days a week depending on what is going on. I am now to be locked in the cage for all naps. She controls how long I am in there/sleep. So far she has always got up and left me in the cage to sleep a little longer. She will come back whenever she feels like it to let me out. Yesterday she was leaving the house for a couple of hours and had me put on chastity and a diaper before getting in the cage. Thankfully I didn't have to use the diaper before she came back 4 hours later but I was really close. When I am in the cage she is free to do whatever she wants (obviously) and sleep in our king size bed and be comfortable, do things she wants around the house or even leave the house she has complete freedom. I am forced to be in a cramped cage with a dog bed and 1 blanket.

So that is our resolution. Will it last all year-probably not. Will it last several months-I think it is likely. I hope to be able to get used to sleeping in there so I can actually enjoy the rest better. For now I get cramped and also turned on so it is hard to get a good rest.

The rule is that I am not allowed to ask to change the rules or stop it except on the last day of every month we will talk about it. That would be my only chance to change things. Otherwise I have to suffer with what I asked for. It was made clear that even if I am napping before work (when I have to do the night shift) it will be in the cage. If I get sick and am sleeping during the day I still have to go into the cage and have the door locked. If she is out of town and I take a nap-it must be in the cage (but not locked) She will ask me where I slept. She might also have to give me permission to get out before I do so on my own (we are not sure on that part).

So do you have any chastity, bondage or other kink resolutions you are trying this year? Please share them here if you do and feel free to give way too much detail-like I did ;-).