Wives: Do you ever tie your husband up and just watch tv or chill?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Wives: Do you ever tie your husband up and just watch tv or chill?

Unread post by Julia5454 »

I have a question for wives out there... Does your husband like to be tied up and you're not that into it? Like you do it for him and just watch tv? Go clean? Surf your phone?

Just curious!

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Wives: Do you ever tie your husband up and just watch tv or chill?

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

That's the way it usually works for us. My wife doesn't enjoy bondage but will tie me up when I ask. She will usually leave me alone, checking on me from time to time. She definitely does not clean house, though! I put on my maid's dress and do the cleaning.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

My ex wife was not comfortable doing that, so I never pushed it. I would even have been happy to chain myself up and wait until she got home so all she had to do was release me.

She was clear that she was uncomfortable with it even more so if i was doing it home alone. I respected her boundaries.

However, the lesson ive taken away is that if i get into another relationship, then it will be with somebody with similar interests to me.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Some of the mundane things my wife has done while I've been tied up:

- crafts (knitting, cross-stitch etc)
- build Lego
- watch TV
- laundry
- read

Some of these things are done in the room, some not.

She will periodically abuse/menace/taunt me.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

My wife has done this, and I love it. She does enjoy having me bound, gagged, and blindfolded(or so she says). She's tied me up tightly, ankles to shoulders, with my hands behind me, then gagged me with a knotted bandana. I then laid my head in her lap, and she petted me, while we watched all of the "Shrek" movies. ;)

We're both avid 'Critical Role' fans, and for a while, I would be strapped thoroughly to a chair, TIGHTLY gagged, and blindfolded, with my cock tied up. She would occasionally molest me absently, but otherwise she just watched the show(while I listened to it). For those of you that know it, each episode is between three and a half, and five and a half hours long. <3 Also, apparently, it is "nice to watch television, without me making comments". LOL :gag:

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

There has been a few times that my wife did this as a form of punishment.

Some people will have the TV on just as background noise, but for me, the TV demands my attention. When we go to a restaurant that has a TV playing, even with the sound off, I will try to take a seat where I can't see the TV, otherwise my attention ends up glued to it. I can turn the TV off, but if it is on, it grabs my attention.

So my wife has punished me a few times by making it so I am there, and can hear the TV, but not watch it. Sometimes it involved bondage, but there were times when it was just standing in the corner.

R.Mc.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

My girfriend does it almost all the time.
We play a lot but our sessions are very long (sometimes they last the whole weekend) and when I'm tied up she "relaxes" (reads, watches tv, etc...).
While we play I am not allowed to use my cell phone or computer and she often uses it for me.

The thing I like the most, however, is when she leaves my collar chained in the bathroom while she leaves the house: I feel like her prisoner and this excites me very much (if you're wondering if it's safe - in these situations I always wear my smartwatch so I can ask help in needed).
"A real men know is place".

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

I think this is what she usually does when I am tied up. It is hard to know as I am usually tied in a different room. I am fairly sure she will watch some of her shows, or do chores or whatever she had on the agenda that day.

I wish she would initiate this more but it is usually me asking her to tie me up. There have been a few times I am tied in a straight jacket or armbinder and we watch TV together. When this happens it is nice when she pets me as someone else mentioned but I wish it was more and she would put my head on her lap as they said. I like nothing more than to feel her touch when I am tied up, even when it is not sexual. Just knowing that she is there, that she loves me etc is great.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

My wife does that to me regular, sundays mostly. She will leave me tied to the bed spreadeagled, latex hood and ball gagged all day so she can watch her youtube channels. Usually from around 10am till about 7pm. She comes in to check on me occasionally although she is just in the next room. She used to go out for a few hours too but that stopped now, safety reasons.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

snakeman wrote: 09 Mar 2023, 11:00 My wife does that to me regular, sundays mostly. She will leave me tied to the bed spreadeagled, latex hood and ball gagged all day so she can watch her youtube channels. Usually from around 10am till about 7pm. She comes in to check on me occasionally although she is just in the next room. She used to go out for a few hours too but that stopped now, safety reasons.
That is 9 hours. How do you deal with bathroom issues?

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

bound4life2 wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 05:35
snakeman wrote: 09 Mar 2023, 11:00 My wife does that to me regular, sundays mostly. She will leave me tied to the bed spreadeagled, latex hood and ball gagged all day so she can watch her youtube channels. Usually from around 10am till about 7pm. She comes in to check on me occasionally although she is just in the next room. She used to go out for a few hours too but that stopped now, safety reasons.
That is 9 hours. How do you deal with bathroom issues?
The bondage sessions are usually planned to a point, so i dont drink anything from lunchtime the day before so it minimises the need for a pee. Occasionally i have had to be untied for a toilet break, then tied back up again. The longest i have been tied for is just over 12hours. I got a great wife

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

You have an awesome wife Snakeman1 I hope you take good care of her when you aren't tied up. :D

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

JaniceNoyb wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 13:27 You have an awesome wife Snakeman1 I hope you take good care of her when you aren't tied up. :D
Thank you, she is brilliant, cant fault her at all. Yeah i look after her, shopping, cooking etc. I do my best for her. She puts up with me very well lol

copperfox
Chair Bound

Unread post by copperfox »

For me (and I would think for a lot of us here), it’s more a matter of me setting up my bondage gear and getting bound exactly how I want it to be. Leather cuffs and handcuffs have to be tightened exactly right, specific locks have to be used, the right length of chain or leather connecter has to be used depending on how tight I want the bondage to be, etc. Once I’ve done most of the work, I’ll ask her to help with the final step, which is either locking leather cuffs and mitts behind my back (for a hogtie) or connecting my wrist cuffs to the bed for a spread eagle. Once that’s done, she’ll go about her business (TV or whatever) until I want out.

As unusual as a hobby as this is (or is it?), it’s really nice to see how often non-kink counterparts are willing to engage in this activity. Unless there’s a real reason why someone wouldn’t do it (e.g., doesn’t think it’s safe, afraid of hurting parter), I’ve never understood why someone wouldn’t do this for someone they love, however odd they my find it to be. Seventeen years later, my wife still tells me how weird I am as she locks that last lock, picks up the remote, and turns on any of her medical dramas that I don’t care anything about. So, win-win, I think.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

My wife has gone a little like yours copperfox. Years ago we used to tie each other up for sex regularly but she has now completely lost her labido, maybe its the menopause. She has told me that she is more than happy tying me up whenever i want and for as long as i want. I have told her that she finishes when she wants which is usually anytime from 8 to 12 hours. Im sure she likes me out of the way for the whole day lol