How to start eating your own cum (Perfect Guide From a Trans Girl)

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
livlust
Unfettered Newbie

How to start eating your own cum (Perfect Guide From a Trans Girl)

Unread post by livlust »

You want it, you jerk off thinking about it, but everytime you finally cum, that libido goes away, and you don't have the courage to do it anymore, it happens to most people, it's normal.

As anything in life, it requires practice, it's something that you'll have to do it over and over again to reach perfection
but there are a few ways to make this process easier.

1 - Store your cum, that's the oldest trick in the book, just cum in a cup, glass or anything, and then put it on your freezer, so the next time your libido is high again, yum yum you'll have tasteful fresh cum all for yourself, you can even cum multiple times in a jar and store a lot, so you'll be able to make a really good mess.
(just be careful to not let it mold)

2 - Do it on a camera or in front of the mirror, why? You might find yourself hot watching your little cum play, so your libido can go back up fast, I do that myself, I have an onlyfans just focused on cum play and cum eating, in case you're interested in seeing it
@missliv_lust
https://onlyfans.com/missliv_lust
unfortunately, that only works if you find yourself at least a little pretty.
Still, you can watch other people doing it to help your libido go back.

3 - Ice cum, I've met a guy once who used to store him cum with a little water on the freezer to make ice cum cubes, it's a little different, but it can be hella fun for some people.

4 - Accept that you need a hand, do you have a partner? ask them to help, nothing is better than someone else making you eat your own cum, of course, you can ask the person to be gentle, or violent if you prefer, just communicate.

And that's all I know from my experience with eating your own cum, if you want to contribute with different ideas, please, feel free to participate in the debate, cause I really like discussing this topic <3

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to start eating your own cum (Perfect Guide From a Trans Girl)

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I just licked it out of my hand. (OK, I'm boring) Didn't like the taste, but it wasn't that bad. If I were a girl (or a gay man), I'd swallow.

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

I kind of like the taste of my own cum. I am occasionally tied with my shoulders on the floor and my body leaning up against the bed and my legs over my head so my butt is straight up and I am looking up at my own dick. My partner starts masturbating me with one hand and squeezes my balls with the other. She'll tell me "open up" and squeeze my balls harder and harder until I open my mouth. Then she will keep squeezing until I cum in my own mouth and swallow it.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

The first time i tasted my own cum was when i was tied to the bed and had been played with on and off all day. Finally my girlfriend let me cum. She made sure she got the lot, in her hand, started to kiss me and as i opened my mouth she put the lot in and held her hand over me. It wasnt that bad to be honest.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

It is hard to get used to at first for the reasons you mentioned. I use to try the ass in the air masturbation facial but it rarely ended up in my mouth.

I have saved it before too but I didn't like that it wasn't the right tempature.

I have learned to just do it after a lot of practice. I don't do it all the time but occasionally.

The other day I was locked in my dog cage by my wife for about 4 hours. She left the house and I got extra horny. I was locked in chastity but had a mind fuck thinking about something. Then the next thing I knew I was having a caged (ruined) orgasm. My load was fairly big and I caught it in my hand. Being locked in a cage I didn't have any other way to dispose of it so my best option was to slurp it out of my hand. This isn't a fair example as it was a ruined orgasm so the libido drop wasnt there and I was still frustratingly horny.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

That sound like an interesting session, Boundforlife. Did you have any bindings other than the chastity cage while you were locked in there? I think I would just be bored being caged for that long.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

No. I have in the past but not this time. All the ones in the past have been self bondage and wait for her to come home and find me. Anything to arms and ankles locked to the corner of the cage. Or sometimes I put poles through the bars of the cage forcing me to stay in one position before locking my arms to the top of the cage so I can't pull the poles out, she has to do it. One time I was even held by poles in the cage in a way that I was forced to keep a dildo in my mouth that was mounted on the cage door. I couldn't pull back or sideways enough to pull it out of my mouth.

But again in the example above it was just locked in chastity in the cage, no bondage.