Full control from mistress

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Full control from mistress

Unread post by simoxp43 »

Usually I am hand /ankle cuffed when we are at home but when we are not playing I am free to do what I want: for 1 or 2 days my girlfriend/mistress wants to have full control over me, she only wants me to talk/move/do anything if she commands me to.
I will wear a collar with a bell and if this bell rings without permission I will receive a "punishment card" which I will do at the end of these days.

Have you ever had an experience like this? I've been in control of my girlfriends for a few weeks but never this tight and I don't know what to expect.
"A real men know is place".

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Full control from mistress

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I don't have any experience like that, but I'd love to hear your full report. It sounds interesting.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

I have not done that. I don't know if I would enjoy that much I guess it depends on how it plays out let us know.

I would be ok with say being in bondage for a day or 2 and have her control my movement that way would be fine. Then she would also control what kind of sexual contact we have, and how we have it, I may or may not be in chastity But if it is stand,sit,lay still and don't let the bell ring...no thanks not for me. If it is I don't feel like tying you up but I will lock you in a cage. That just feels better for our dynamic than don't move a muscle. Obviously if she enjoys this idea then more power to you...Or her I guess :D

simoxp43
Chair Bound

I'm also curious to see how it will be, as you say being tied up is one thing, being completely under his control is another.
I'll let you know something next week ...we are able to do this only during the weekend.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

We finally tried it on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
It allowed me to go without handcuffs and anklets during this experience, but I can say that I prefer to wear those instead of the collar with bell.

The basic rule was that every move or job had to be authorized first, for example to make the pasta I received at least 10 commands:

- go to the kitchen
- take the pot
- pour the water
- put the pasta on the plate

The funny part was the waiting time that my girlfirend created during the commands, sometimes she waited even 5 minutes.

Initially it wasn't easy because some movements are instinctive in fact I earned a few spankings for next week.

It may seem strange, but at the end of the weekend, even if there was no sex (it was one of the punishment cards) it was a strange experience that I would probably do again because - talking about it - it helped me listen more to my girlfriend and to her needs.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Thanks for the report. I am glad you guys seemed to have liked it some and if not at least it was tried!

sammlovesbondage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sammlovesbondage »

I don't think I would enjoy the bell scenario so much. Bound, gagged and ordered to do certain things even a spanking or CBT session with some breath control mixed in as well. The waiting thing for me wouldn't work either. If I am to be punished I'd want it while I earned the punishment.
Honestly I have to say it must be nice to have a gf/play partner. At the moment I have neither. It is so hard to find that combination plus her being someone that you could also take to the family BBQ or other places.
I have a neighbor who wants to tie me up but I am not attracted to her whatsoever. Shes drunk half of the time and high the other. Two of my not favorite things in life. So I do hope that you're having fun.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

sammlovesbondage wrote: 19 Jun 2023, 17:22I have a neighbor who wants to tie me up but I am not attracted to her whatsoever. Shes drunk half of the time and high the other. Two of my not favorite things in life. So I do hope that you're having fun.
Woah! So not a good idea in my mind! Never mind the attraction issue, but if she's drunk or high, how safe are you going to be if tied up and helpless!

simoxp43
Chair Bound

I agree, a logic like this should only be done if you totally trust the other person