Best gag escape videos

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Best gag escape videos

Unread post by LollipopV »

I'm a big fan of gag escapes. That includes videos of females trying to push their ball gags out with their mouths, moving the ball with mouth, lips, tongue, gag teasing, anything that has a lot of mouth struggle. In the videos doesn't necessarily mean they have to free their mouths. It just gives a pretty good show. That EXCLUDE cleave gags or any type of OTM gags and etc.

If someone dares to write off couple of links on videos you know there is that kind of gag content, I would be grateful.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Re: Best gag escape videos

Unread post by Amordaza »

LollipopV wrote: 24 May 2023, 19:55 I'm a big fan of gag escapes. That includes videos of females trying to push their ball gags out with their mouths, moving the ball with mouth, lips, tongue, gag teasing, anything that has a lot of mouth struggle. In the videos doesn't necessarily mean they have to free their mouths. It just gives a pretty good show. That EXCLUDE cleave gags or any type of OTM gags and etc.

If someone dares to write off couple of links on videos you know there is that kind of gag content, I would be grateful.
In a lot of escape videos, the gag merely keeps the escape artist quiet. What I would love to see is an escape in which a gag is an essential component that frustrates or prevents the escape.

For example,
  • an escape artist could have their hands cuffed or chained behind their back, and then the key could be wrapped into a bandana or handkerchief that is used as a cleave gag. The escape artist must determine how to remove the gag to get the key.
  • an escape artist could have their hands tied in front of them with rope. A panel gag prevents the escape artist from untying the knots with their teeth, so the escape artist must wriggle out of the bounds.
  • an escape artist has their hands cuffed behind their back, and a yoga band connects their cuffed wrists to their waist or the floor. A key is tied to one of the ends of the bandana used to gag them. They must reach their hands up behind them to retrieve the key to escape.