If you could be tied up right now ....

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
karnautrahl
Chair Bound

RE: If you could be tied up right now ....

Unread post by karnautrahl »

[quote="uncommondenominator"] Naked in the back of an S.U.V. Bound ankles, knees, thighs, wrists in front, elbows around chest and a simple mask. Then driven around. [/quote] I've got a real hting for vehicels, and well known for making love to them :P. So your post appealed to me. Shame I no longer have my pickup truck!

Theo_Vilmos
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Theo_Vilmos »

Hm, if I could be tied up right now....

Duct tape wrapped around my fists to keep my hands shut. Wrapped tight around my wrists to keep my hands behind my back. Then wrapped around my arms and torso, plenty of times, good and tight. Then same for my knees, thighs, ankles. Everything wrapped up and rigid. I'm wearing a hoodie, so the hood would be pulled up, tightened, my mouth stuffed full and then duct tape wrapped around and over my lips, sealing it shut. Then wrapped over my eyes over and over again.

Left on the floor to squirm, sweat, get frustrated and have no idea how long I'm stuck.

... Yeah :D

helmet
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by helmet »

If I could be in bondage right now... I'd choose to be wearing black leather top to bottom with a strong leather hood - including both gag and blindfold. Restrained in a way that i could not move more than a few feet in any direction, or reach to pleasure myself in any way. I'd also toy with the idea of having white noise headphones in at the same time just to really finish things off.Leave me there for at least 8 hours and i'm sure i'd be in heaven!

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

Oooh that's a good question!

Wearing a tiny tight dress or somee lingerie and some heels.
Ankles tied together and my hands tied behind and attached to a point in the ceiling so I'm bent over. blindfolded definitely, but not gagged:)

That's my favourite position

Theo_Vilmos
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Theo_Vilmos »

In a posey mood this morning.

All strapped up in the straitjacket, nice and secure. Tight leather ankle cuffs. Panel gag. Locked in a cosey little padded cell.

That would be a nice way to avoid Monday morning blues.

wootang
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wootang »

If i could be tied up, id be wearing high heels, chain around my legs and ankles, hands handcuffed behind my back, wearing a dress, and struggling on a golf course to get a key to release myself

Bastiaan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bastiaan »

My house would be burgled. The intruder would tie me up head to toe in coils and coils of tightly knotted rope with my arms secured, forarms together, behind my back. Stuffed mouth.  Duct tape wrapped around generously, silencing me. After the intruder leaves, I'd be left to struggle around, wobbling, hopping, shuffling, desperately trying to find a way to free myself somewhere in house. Getting angry and sweaty and aroused. :)

bigstuartuk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bigstuartuk »

Sounds like a great thing to have done and a lot of fun

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

I've answered this one already, but right now i would DIE for a tight hogtie

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Well if you lived on this side of the pond, I might just do that hog tie you wanted.Rae

Johnny242
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Johnny242 »

Okay... wearing just shorts, socks and a t-shirt. Hands formed into fists and electrical tape wrapped around them, so I can't use them. Then, wrists tied together behind my back, socks taken off, stuffed into my mouth, and electrical tape wrapped around my mouth keeping them firmly in place. Then, a sack pulled over my head and upper body, with more tape applied on the sack - around my midriff, neck and eyes to keep it in place, and me truly in the dark.

Next, I'm led outside into the night, barefoot. Placed into the boot of a car, tightly hogtied, and driven off into the cold, dark night. After what seems like an age, and a variety of roads clearly getting bumpier, further away into the countryside, and more eerily quiet, the car stops.

The boot opens, and my feet untied, taking me out of the hogtie. I'm pulled out of the car, and left standing on a rough country road, the sack still pulled over me, unable to see, call for help, or use my hands. As my bare feet gingerly explore the rough ground beneath me, I hear can just about hear car doors slamming, and the car which brought me there drives away.

All that I can do is slowly try to walk my way around to - hopefully - safety, completely unsure if there's anyone still around. Have I been left there? Have I been delivered to someone? Is there anyone still watching me?

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

L'O'L love your pole tie!  I'd go fo something like that as well but with the addition of straps coming from the pole, up between my legs and back round the pole at waist level and fastened really tight.Perhaps we can have two poles facing each other!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

blondemod
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by blondemod »

As long as its (sort of ) comfy, snug, and inescapable... Though leather preferred!...The touch.....the feel...of leather!....The fabric of our lives........

silkysimon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by silkysimon »

pure and simply  naked  and hogtied with silk scarves  so  no matter what part of my body moves  it brushes  a scarf  when doing so  

RDT123
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RDT123 »

Straightjacket, ankle cuffs with optional spreader, a blindfold/mask with an optional gag. I would like to be kept that way for an evening or longer and have my partner/captor feed me water me and look after all my needs whilst bound and captive. Regards All

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: If you could be tied up right now ....

Unread post by boundBinder »

Let's see... Naked, of course.. Cock sheathed tightly to keep me from climaxing. Wrists with leather cuffs locked in place, and padlocked behind me. wide, thick, TIGHT, locked straps binding me at my shoulders, biceps, above and below my elbows, forearms, waist, and wrists, so tight I am forced to breathe shallow. More of the same straps at my upper and mid-thigh, above and below my knees, calves, and ankles. A leather, open-mouthed hood blinding me. Wide posture collar locked tight around my throat. Thick, mouth-filling plug gag locked in my mouth and sealed behind a tight muzzle putting pressure on my mouth and jaw, clamping it shut around the gag, every buckle locked securely. Legs bent double with a thick, locked strap around my shins and thighs, keeping them that way. Ankles locked to my wrists, bending me into a strict hogtie. A chain locked from the top of the muzzle's harness to the belt around my thighs, keeping my head up, and back.

...and then tormented by my captor, who jingles the keys to my freedom tantalizingly in my ear every so often, while she swears I'll never get my hands on them..Her trying to decide how long she's going to keep me like that, or if she's going to release me at all...because she likes me that way...

*sigh*

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

Would be same as last night... for definate..

Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

That looks nice and tight! You are very, very lucky to have found someone who will do that for you!

Hederolingus
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hederolingus »

Well, I'd start Nude on my bed. Kneeling with legs below knees @45° toward bed corners, chest on the bed. Ankles shackled, and chained to bed legs. a wedge under my mid section from waist to chest genitals freely dangle. Wrists cuffed in cold steel behind back. A TIGHT choker chained to the wrists to keep my head up with 3" of slack. Arms belted mid bicep around diaphragm tightly and forarms around waist. Nipple clamps (screw tights.) center chain ran between legs up to leather head belt (explaines slack in choker chain). body coated in baby oil. tools on bed include strapon, buttplug, whip, feather, reflex star, candles, ice cubes, icy hot, duct tape. Um....i gotta go smoke after thinking about that one. Sounds like fun to me.