If you could be tied up right now ....

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Disturb3d
Tightly Hogtied

Re: If you could be tied up right now ....

Unread post by Disturb3d »

Just hogtied so tight i couldent get out of, With a big ball gag harness on and locked.

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

Tied85 wrote:That looks nice and tight! You are very, very lucky to have found someone who will do that for you!

Tell me about it.. she's a rare find.. it takes a short while to get like it too.. Worth it all the way though!
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

encased_girl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by encased_girl »

The anal plug I've been wearing for a few hours would be replaced with a bigger one. I am gagged and blindfolded and then forced into a straitjacket and seated at the kitchen table with only a sheer curtain to block the window. My ankles are tied to the legs of the kitchen chair and then I'm left to "suffer" in silence.

After an hour or so I'm rewarded with a vibe on my clit and made to come several times.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Hmmm, so many ideas...

I would start out locked in my steel chastity cage with the key around my wife's neck. She would start my bondage with a tight box-tie and my legs frogtied. My earplugs, hood and posture collar would be put on tight with the blindfold pulled down. Using some ice and a stocking, she would put ice inside and thread it through an eye-bolt in the floor before tying it off to the scrotum ring of my chastity cage. A ring gag would be put in my mouth and strapped tightly and clover clamps on my nipples.

A string tied to the clamps would lead back to the couch where she could pull and tug on me at will. There is only one way my bondage will end and that is only when she cums. With my cock locked up, my ring gagged mouth is all that is left. Until the ice melts however, I can only wait as she tugs on my clamps or maybe comes close enough for me to earn it early.

The key to the chastity cage, that's another matter.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

elordini
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by elordini »

Excitement and pain seared through my body in a song of electric buzz
as she tightened the ropes holding my arms in a reverse prayer
My face pushed into the cool down comforter,
her knees on either sides of my shoulders
and my elbows pressing against the insides of her thighs
I love the feelings of her weight pressing down on me
Beneath her
Hoping she found my discomfort pleasing and exciting
I would suffer for her
I love her

I sighed as I felt her shift and then lift off of me
would she come back soon?
No. She slapped my ass and before stepping out of the room
An ass slap, however exciting, often signaled a period of isolation
bound as I was, it was infinitely more pleasing than working, or doing chores
and yet, infinitely less pleasing then being in her company
please please come back

radiodave
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by radiodave »

I'd start with a collar being locked around me, then strapped into a head harness with blindfolds and ballgag. Then have my hands duct taped into fists, then strapped into an armbinder. My feet would be strapped into high heels, and I'd be forced to stand. While standing I'd have nipple clamps applied, ice applied, and teased.

computerbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by computerbound »

Hmm.. well wearing a shirt and jeans at the moment, but lets say I end up losing the shirt and bra. I would be on my bed, my ankles, above the knees, wrists, and elbows tied tightly. To add to my helplessness my hands would be in fists and wrapped in tape to make them useless.

Of course can't forget the gag. A small sponge ball stuffed in a sock would serve a first layer combo cleave/ball gag. Follow that by two silk scarves and then a generous helping of tape. Add a blindfold, crotch rope, and some breast bondage and I'd be set for awhile.

chris100575
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chris100575 »

I'd be wearing black tights and my black leather stilletto-heeled thigh boots, then I'd be strapped tightly into my black leather straitjacket. I have a hood like the one in my avatar, but it came from Leather Creations and the only opening is a 1/4" grommet at the mouth. That would be laced and strapped over my head and the buckles padlocked. Finally my ankles would be cuffed together. Padlocking the buckles is gilding the lily rather once I'm in the straitjacket, but I love knowing that the hood is locked on.

My wife does this to me quite often and typically keeps me restrained for a couple of hours before teasing me with a bag over my head and then bringing me to orgasm. Now I feel really horny!

GunnMetal
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by GunnMetal »

I'd be wearing nothing and be tied hogtie. Then I'd want to be spanked with a flog then whip!

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

'kidnapped', blindfolded and tied in the back of a car, then led deep into the woods, forced to undress, girl teases my hard-on, i'm then tied naked to a post, apart from wearing some silky women's underwear, my arms tied tightly behind my back, I'm harness ball-gagged, chest, ankles and waist all tightly rope tied

actually, i just want to be tied in any position right now

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

ropetieguy wrote:'kidnapped', blindfolded and tied in the back of a car, then led deep into the woods, forced to undress, girl teases my hard-on, i'm then tied naked to a post, apart from wearing some silky women's underwear, my arms tied tightly behind my back, I'm harness ball-gagged, chest, ankles and waist all tightly rope tied

actually, i just want to be tied in any position right now
Okay, now THIS sounds like fun. :) :) I'm not a fan of the underwear part, but the rest sounds positively great to me. :)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

ditto,sounds like a good way to spend a weekend

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

tiemeupalso wrote:ditto,sounds like a good way to spend a weekend
Mmmmm...Oh yeah... A whole weekend like that... Where do I sign up? I'd be happy to return the favor the following weekend. ;) :lol:

penny
Chair Bound

Unread post by penny »

I would be wearing a nice slut outfit and five inch heels walking around the house when all of a sudden some one grabs me and gags and ties my hands behind me. then they lean me to the middle of the familyroom where they see a hook in the ceiling. they put a rope throught the hook and tie me up in a strapado and use both ends of me. mmmmm

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

penny wrote:I would be wearing a nice slut outfit and five inch heels walking around the house when all of a sudden some one grabs me and gags and ties my hands behind me. then they lean me to the middle of the familyroom where they see a hook in the ceiling. they put a rope throught the hook and tie me up in a strapado and use both ends of me. mmmmm
Mmmm, wow, that sounds fantastic Penny.

I'd have to ball-gag you, and use a spreader bar for your ankles. After tying you in a tight strappado I'd lift your slutty little skirt up and take you from behind as you moan with pleasure into the gag.

when I decide to release you, you dress in a naughty school-girl outfit, force me to undress, tie me to a chair, wrists tied tightly behind my back, legs spread apart, ankles tied to the legs of the chair, gag me and then use me for your pleasure.

intercity9F
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by intercity9F »

Right now is it?
Ok then am relaxing on the sofa just shorts & t-shirt (no undies).I'd have the clothes removed then hogtied good & tight on the sofa naked with a nice ballgag.Tv left on as it is now & me alternatly struggling & (trying to) relax & watch.I live in a block of flats so after afew hours perhaps a neighbour pops round,for whatever reason,& finds me....

Mermaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mermaid »

I'd be forced to wear a professional mermaid tail. The sort of thing that's so tight, you can't move your legs apart and it's impossible to walk. Then a nice ballgag and hands tied behind the back to finish!

twistersam
Chair Bound

Unread post by twistersam »

Armbinder as tight as possible, sensory deprivation hood and than a very strict hogtie (feet connected to the D-rings in the collar of the hood).
To finish it all off, a female domme playing with me (tickling, magic wand) while I am helpless.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

twistersam wrote:Armbinder as tight as possible, sensory deprivation hood and than a very strict hogtie (feet connected to the D-rings in the collar of the hood).
To finish it all off, a female domme playing with me (tickling, magic wand) while I am helpless.
Sounds wonderful, only I would add:

Legs welded together with wide, thick, tight leather straps at my thighs, above and below my knees, and ankles
More of the same, tight straps pinning my arms to my body at my shoulders, chest, above and below my elbows, forearms, waist and wrists.
Everything securely locked, and said domme jingling the keys to my freedom at me, playfully.

karnautrahl
Chair Bound

Unread post by karnautrahl »

https://fetlife.com/users/990611/pictures/13416606

I would be bagged, mummified etc, gagged, strapped to the base inside this box and have no safety signals once its certain I've circulation. Breathing through the air hole on the box ensures that you know I'm alive. Kept as long as possible.