If you could be tied up right now ....

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: If you could be tied up right now ....

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i wouldnt be picky,i would let someone tie me,mummify me,chain me ,or anything else that would please them.i am a restraint junky and love it.
anyone in central Texas is welcome to contact me and we can get together.

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

I've been thinking about this one for awhile now. I'm planning on adding it to a story that is currently in the works. I imagine the following:

I've wearing a bright red ball gag, black leather collar, leather sleeping mask (that blocks out all light) and black leather bondage mittens that are a size too small, prohibiting me from being able to fully extend my fingers. They are locked together, behind me.

I'm dressed wearing my favorite school girl outfit, black & white pleated tartan mini skirt, white fitted blouse, with cap sleeves, white, lace topped stockings held up by a beautiful white lace 6 hold garterbelt. I'm currently without a bra as a couple of crystal weighted nipple clamps have been attached. The slight tug of my nipples is felt with my every move. Topping off my outfit is a pair of knee high, black leather, high heeled boots. Around each ankle is a white patent leather ankle cuff, strapped tight. Under my skirt I have on a sexy pair of shiny white, crotchless pvc bikini panties.

I'm lead by my collar into a what sounds like a large room. I can hear the echoes of my heels as I'm unsure of my surrounds. I'm taking baby steps as the clicking of my heels fills the room. Once I've arrived at my destination my hands are unlocked, but the mittens continue their hold over my closed hands. I continue forward until I feel my waist press up agains a wall. The wall appears to only be waist high. I'm still being pulled by my collar, causing me to bend at the waist. As I bend, I feel the sensation that my exposed vinyl covered ass is in full view. Still standing, by upper body is laying flat on a padded platform. I feel my collar being attached to something. Each wrist is pulled and attached, parallel to my head. Sudden, I feel the pressure of a something being placed over the back of my neck and wrists. I can't move my head or arms at this moment. I fell my legs being spread with my ankle cuffs being locked down to the floor. Accept for my hips, the rest of my body is locked down tight.

As my imagination starts to run wild, my eyes are uncovered. As I try to focus, I can see my head and hands are locked down in a large box, held in place by stocks. The inside of the box is painted black. Before I can make out what sits in front of me, the lid is closed, blocking out all light. Suddenly the inside of the box lights up. Sitting directly in front of me are two flat screen monitors with a small camera between the two. One monitor diplays the side view of my bound body outside the box. The other is from above and behind, displaying my backside. I can see the light glisten off my plastic_panties. There also appears to be another monitor attached above my locked head and hands. It's not displaying anything at the moment.

As I struggle against my bonds, I can make out my every movement in the monitors before me. Just then, an extremely large muscular man enters the camera's view. He's completely covered in black latex. I can feel my legs start to quiver as my heart starts racing. The side view camera zooms in to show this large Adonis is aroused, his large engorged member is covered in a think black latex sheath. He is huge. A wave of fear floods over me as a small light comes on in the the box. I can see the outside monitor turn. Displayed on the screen so Adonis can see my every reaction is my gagged, terrified face :gag: .

I see him lube is large shaft as he lifts my skirt. The crotch on my pvc_panties are being opened. I move my hips to avoid his touch. Just then, I feel the sting of huge smack on my ass. It startles me, causing me to release a muffled yelp. He finishes fingering me, lubing me as well. As he stands directly behind me, I struggle violently, but to no avail. I can feel his cold latex covered hands reach inside my skirt, pressing against the underside of my hips. He is pulling me towards him, holding me firmly in place. I want to close my eyes, but find myself glued to the monitors.

It's as if I'm watching someone else, but that someone else is me. Before I can develop my next thought.... :o
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

I'd be in a bra and knickers and wearing tights, I'd hav my ankles and feet taped up so wud my knees & thighs.

Then some more tights over the top this time over both legs with more tape around the feet, ankles, knees and thighs

my wrists wud be taped behind my bag and fists balled and encased in tape so i can't pick with maybe an armbinder over them

They'd be secured to my body with tape wrapped around my chest.

I wud then hav my torso pantyhosed including my arms with more tape around my chest

My mouth stuffed with knickers then ballgagged and lots and lots of layers of duct tape around my mouth

I'd be then blindfolded with some strips of tape over my eyes with a scarf tied over them which wud be secured with tape wrapped around a few times

Then my face wud be pantyhosed then there wud be more tape around my mouth & eyes

I then wud lyk to be completely mummified from head to toe in clingfilm

This wud be followed by vet wrap from head to toe and finally duct tape from head to toe

Then the option of being hogtied or balltied (both of them with rope as well as tape)

Pretty extreme but it wud ensure i'm not going anyway at all and if still not satisfied, secure me to the floor or lock me in a cupboard or box

boundCD
Chair Bound

Unread post by boundCD »

I haven't been tied up for while, but that will change tonight.

I am dressed as I type this. I have on a black bra and a black panty thong, holding in a vibrating butt plug (not yet switched on at the moment). Black sheer pantyhose covers my legs. I am wearing a red satin blouse, and a waist-high pencil skirt with a belt.

I am going to watch some videos, and then tie myself up with rope at the ankles and knees. I will then prepare my yoke harness (yes, I've figured out a way to put one on myself), gag myself with duct tape, and then blindfold myself using a strip of dark blue cloth. I will then maneuver the yoke harness into place, and loop the rope around my wrist behind my back and push my other wrist through.

I will be bound like that for maybe 90 mins on my bed, before the first silent alarm goes off and I will switch on my butt plug. I will struggle for another 15 mins maybe, before letting myself come.

Hubbyswitch75
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hubbyswitch75 »

Love this topic.
My wife happily ties me to a chair in our reasonably small walk in closet. Ball gagged, spandex hood on with an extra blindfold. Manhood exposed and teased, remote control butt plug in use at her convenience, she loves it! Tickled and teased at random intervals.
Unable to object to anything, the thrill is amazing.
My only added desire, is that one day, she does this to her subby hubby, then invites neighbors for drinks and leaves me struggling and wondering, will I get any attention, or am I stuck for the night!
Bondage is fun!

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Hubbyswitch75, I like your scenario! I’ve been tied up and locked in the closet more than a few times.

It’s Sunday morning, wife and I are still in our nighties drinking coffee and reading. I’d like to be hogtied on the bed with ropes, gagged & blindfolded, and left until she felt like coming in to play with me.

Playing means she would remove the gag and have me eat her, or maybe I’d be wearing the dildo gag and have to pleasure her with that. If she were satisfied with my efforts, she might reward me and untie me. Or maybe she would just leave me there until she felt like another round, or until…

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

Tied spread eagle with legs spread as wide as they will go. Each of the 4 ties pulled as tightly as possible. Then a 5th line runs from my balls to a 5th attachment point between my legs and pulled tightly until I start to object. Then a little more. Tightly enough so that each breath feels like something up inside me is being pulled on. I am wearing a dildo or butt plug up my ass that is the kind that has each half separated by an an insulating layer. This allows electric shocks in my asshole. This is my favorite way to be tied. I have spent 2 or 3 hours like this being tormented by my partner. She pinches my nipples, spanks my stretched balls. Tickles my taught belly making me jerk that pulls on my balls more. Sitting on my face with her butt cheeks spread out so that her anus is over my mouth. She encourages me to lick her anus and stick my tongue up it as far as I can by waking my dick or balls with a riding crop. She intermittently turns on the electricity to my asshole making me jerk and quiver hurt my balls more. She giggles every time she can make me hurt my balls.