If you could be tied up right now ....

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bastiaan
Unfettered Newbie

RE: If you could be tied up right now ....

Unread post by Bastiaan »

Hey all.In the spirit of capturing peoples current moods, take a look at where you are and what you're wearing (or could be wearing at a moments notice) and let everyone know;If you could be tied up right now, how would you be bound? I am alone in the house tonight. Sat in the kitchen on my laptop. Wearing T-shirt and shorts. I'm okay with this. :) These kitchen chairs have quite high backs. I would be bound with my wrists tied behind the back of the chair, with my upper arms tied to the sides of the back (they have wooden collumns on) with my torso secured to the chairback with plenty of rope also, around my chest and criss crossing over my shoulders, keeping me firmly in place. Thighs tied together in two places, with those ropes also secured to the seat of the chair. Knees tied together, above and below. And finally my ankles tied together, with a rope running from that, and tied under the chair to my wrists behind me, pulled good and tight to keep my feet under the chair and keep me nice and secure. My mouth would be stuffed with both socks, just taken off my feet, and duct tape would be wrapped around my head, sealing my lips tightly, ensuring any sound I was planning to make would be impossible.  The wrap would keep going over my eyes making it into a nice sticky, tight blindfold. I'd spend hours in heaven, struggling what little I could, totally blind to my surroundings, unaware of time, getting good and frustrated and of course .... mmmpphhh..How about you guys?

karnautrahl
Chair Bound

Unread post by karnautrahl »

id be manacled, hands Fixed with embedded in polymorph molded mitts covered with leather. Steel bindings at nearly every joint and neck locked to the body tray in my casket-i'm on a thin mattress.Body covered in rubber or leather, gas mask-a good one firmly secured and mouth stuffed with my moulded polymorph gag. Then, this is the hard part-the whole casket slowly, carefully filled with polymorph that cools as it layers in place. It will cool and act as a plastic resin so i can't move. Carefull monitoring of my breathing is all that can be done.Casket is sealed and stored in a steel vault-i found something called secure a bike that would work well.I don't get out for nearly a week, assuming feeding/plumbing is done ok.:)

Leglover7777
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leglover7777 »

That's an easy question to answer. I would be stripped naked and hogtied with rope. My ankles bound to the point of touching my thighs. A nice harness ball gag would be stuffed into my mouth. My cock is throbbing now just thinking about it.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i would be chained and being used for someones pleasure.in any position they wanted as long as it pleases them.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

That's the trouble with fantasies; so many choices...If I could be bound right now (well, once I finish lunch), I'd be put into my inflatable bondage chair and blindfolded whilst a partner proceeds to tease me and enjoy herself however she likes. Lack of partner at this point in time precludes this, however...Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Tiedupmate
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Tiedupmate »

I would be strapped into this suit: (link to Flickr) http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/23798767@N ... D_s_IS_int
Then thrown into a van and once we arrived at the asylum I would be then still strapped in this suit and thrown into a padded cell.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Please describe, link will not up-load.Rae

Cynthia Trusscott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cynthia Trusscott »

WEhat a coincidence!  I had dressed for bondage before I signed on--my executive secretary's outfit.  Later I will use my leather restraints on myself, with a half hour timer before I can access the padlock on my wrist cuffs.Cynthia

Tiedupmate
Unfettered Newbie

K. Here's the fixed link for the suit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23798767@N ... =all&s=int

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

[quote="Tiedupmate"]K. Here's the fixed link for the suit:http://www.flickr.com/photos/23798767@N ... =all&s=int[/QUOTE] Yes; A poesy suit for sure, I would add a sensory depriving hood also.That way you have no idea of time or place....Yunny.Rae

Tiedupmate
Unfettered Newbie

Yes exactly.

losttime
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by losttime »

I think I really could go for being stretched on a rack right now.  With an audience.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

[quote="losttime"]I think I really could go for being stretched on a rack right now.  With an audience.[/quote] I built a few racks in the past; always loads of fun.I always insisted to try out the rack with the new customer,Some did willingly, some would not.They where very good for the back. LOLRae

rubberdan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubberdan »

it would have to be shrinkwraped to a post covere with electo shock pads

rubberdan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubberdan »

I'd love to try a vacbed though

losttime
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by losttime »

[quote="RAE"]I built a few racks in the past; always loads of fun.I always insisted to try out the rack with the new customer,Some did willingly, some would not.They where very good for the back. LOLRae[/quote]Do you still build?

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Yes I do still dabble once in a while. I made a X for a couple about 9 months ago, Only wish I could join the fun, but that would not bethe correct thing to do.Rae

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

I'd be dressed up in a latex dress attached to latex stockings with suspenders with latex opera gloves on and a pair of leather knee high stiletto boots locked onto my legs. A tightly laced corset would go over my dress. Then I'd be mummified with cling film and bondage tape before being strapped up with plenty of locked straps. I'd be gagged with a full head harness and inflatable gag over a latex mask with no eye holes. I would have a neck corset fitted before being placed into a latex sack and this would be vacuumed to seal me tightly with just a pipe for breathing.

I'd then be placed onto the base of the bed frame with towels underneath me for support. I'd be tied to the slats in the bed with plenty of rope, with my ankles chained to the base of the bed. Then my girlfriend would ride my cock through all of the layers. I'd barely be able to feel it which would make the pleasure even more unbearable!

All of this has given me an idea for a story.... Tied852012-03-02 18:44:28

uncommondenominator
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by uncommondenominator »

Naked in the back of an S.U.V. Bound ankles, knees, thighs, wrists in front, elbows around chest and a simple mask. Then driven around.