Forced enema?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
tiedup4u123

RE: Forced enema?

Unread post by tiedup4u123 »

I was wondering if there is anyway that a person could be forced to keep the fluid inside after an enema? Is there a way a person would not be able to release the water?

mummy man
Chair Bound

Unread post by mummy man »

any inflatable plug if pumped up enough will hold the water in. they do make an inflatable plug with a tube through it to put the water in after inflation.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

there are inflatable retention plugs, that certainly help you hold onto an enema, but I don't think they will force someone to hold an enema, unless inflated dangerously.

psychological restraint and a retention plug should be more effective. example administer the enema over an expensive rug, coat, etc - if the enema is released, well, the expensive object is ruined.

robinlynnsena
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Forced enema?

Unread post by robinlynnsena »

i know when i was made to havemy last forced enema my master used a inflating enema plug and some kind of glue it worked really well i couldnt expell the enema till after he deflated the plug and rubbed some nail polish remover on the glue , i know it was at least 3 hours with no way to relieve myself . it was really fun as long as not to much water is pumped in

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Forced enema?

Unread post by justDIY »

robinlynnsena wrote:i know when i was made to havemy last forced enema my master used a inflating enema plug and some kind of glue it worked really well i couldnt expell the enema till after he deflated the plug and rubbed some nail polish remover on the glue , i know it was at least 3 hours with no way to relieve myself . it was really fun as long as not to much water is pumped in
sorry to revive an old thread but the post above gave me an interesting idea ...

They do make glue designed to adhere latex to skin, for the purposes of special effects makeup. Applied liberally perhaps this glue could be used to glue your hole shut around an inflated plug... hmm, whatcha think?

Johnr104
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Forced enema?

Unread post by Johnr104 »

tiedup4u123 wrote:I was wondering if there is anyway that a person could be forced to keep the fluid inside after an enema? Is there a way a person would not be able to release the water?
HI tiedup4u123, Now you're talking about my kink... I really enjoy forced enemas. I have the usual "double balloon" nozzle, but when the cramps became too intense, I was able to push the inner balloon out. Now I put the nozzle and inner balloon thru a small hole in a leather patch and attach the ends of the leather patch to a belt I'm wearing via two ropes. That is, I can tighten the front and back ends of the patch independently causing the patch to snug up really close to my anus thereby preventing me from pushing out the inner balloon. The leather patch prevents me from pushing out the inner balloon no matter how hard I try... and I really do try. Believe me, when I'm tied securely, gagged, and can't push out the inner balloon, it's a real trip. My wife usually makes me hold it for 15 min or so before she takes mercy on me.