RE: DIY Sticky

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

There's quite a few items on here now and more will be added according to members suggestions - so please guys, if there is something you feel should be added copy the relevant post and/or thread and add your post to the bottom of this thread.

The 'contents page' is listed alphabetically as this particular thread is designed to give fast access to specific items. The name is linked to a specific post with the entire thread linked additionally too for context and further info regarding this item. I'll be updating initially as often as I can and will remove suggestions posts once they've been incorporated into the index.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

This and subsequent posts will be removed over time as they become redundant

BUMP - Any new DIY projects for this list... or have you spotted something that has been missed?

This is a community thread if there is something you think should be added just post below (including the post/thread link) for it to be put into the index.

Any new DIY ideas should be added to a relevant thread (not this one) or a new thread and highlighted with a post below so I can add details to the index.

EDIT - MsBehavin... Many thanks to Smithy who though a recent member of this forum took the time and trouble to find the post locations of these links. Your help is VERY much appreciated Smithy.
Trish

Like Ra
Tightly Hogtied

Re: RE: DIY Sticky

Unread post by Like Ra »

What about DIY lockable (and "expandable/upgradable") chastity belt? http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=99522

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Done... thanks for sharing that with us Ra :D

untamedpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by untamedpuppy »

Seems to me this thread should be on the list... http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=99845
Leg spreaders are fun, lots of good ideas here!

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Done... good boy, pup.

untamedpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by untamedpuppy »

MsBehavin wrote:Done... good boy, pup.
If I had a tail I'd wag it! :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I have been working on a set of bilboes with the bars made of 1/2 inch steel rod and the loops made of 1 inch x 3/16 inch steel strap. I think they turned out quite nice but they took a while to make.

- Stahlketten.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

It was about time someone bumped this thread :D

They sound great Stahlketten - I can't wait to see. Metal bonds are just delicious. Could you post some pics and explain how you made them and I'll link the thread to the list in this sticky.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Bilboes courtesy of Stahlketten added to the list (yummy :D )

C'mon folks any more ideas? External DIY links are always good to share too.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Simple Stocks

Unread post by Stahlketten »

http://www.kinkytesters.com/2012/07/diy ... /#more-752

Here's something I found recently.

I believe this design has some serious problems but it is a start for someone who has never done this.
The ones I built a long time ago are a lot more durable and secure though they don't look quite as nice.

- Stahlketten.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

So DIY Bondage stocks go on the list then.

Thanks Stahlketten - good find :D

kosvince
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kosvince »

I think in my opinion, the easiest and nicest DIY kit that can be done are the wooden ones.
Very cheap, very to make, and once you put on a nice finish on it according to you style or likings, this gives a great touch of old fashioned medieval style to your dungeon
http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk the online BDSM gear store

thisis
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisis »

Any ideas for armbinders?

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

thisis wrote:Any ideas for armbinders?
2 lengths of 90mm PVC pipe cut about 600mm (2 feet) long and taped together that you stick your arms in and apply what ever style of handcuffs you use to the wrists protruding from the ends. Simple!
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Closed_doors wrote:
2 lengths of 90mm PVC pipe cut about 600mm (2 feet) long and taped together that you stick your arms in and apply what ever style of handcuffs you use to the wrists protruding from the ends. Simple!
Does that actually work? Holding my arms behind would mean that the tubes would need to be "angled" from the top. As I can't position my arms, from wrists to two feet up, parallel with each other. Have you done this Closed_ ? Pictures?

I have some disposable income, maybe we could start some "DIY Bondage Gear by: Devious Genius" request post's? I have some tools and can buy things needed.

I've only dabbled a bit with making gear, limited to: DIY duct tape cuffs(http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86985), wooden spreader bar(http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86988) and stockade(http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=86416&p=766891_. Each turned out reasonably well. Although I must admit, I easily BROKE the spreader bar. But it's instructed usage that day had a lil' to do with it's early demise ;)

The links are the discussions only, the pictures were wiped or something :(

I've also made a few latex items: blindfolds, 2 tank tops(one is actually like a dress though, hehe) and some misc items.

Happy bondages,
d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
Closed_doors wrote:
Does that actually work? Holding my arms behind would mean that the tubes would need to be "angled" from the top. As I can't position my arms, from wrists to two feet up, parallel with each other. Have you done this Closed_ ? Pictures?

d.g
(Just call me Mike. :) )

The couple of times I used this method (on someone else) the person could get their elbows close together so it was easy to tape the tubes side-by-side. I'd suggest put the tubes on first in front of your body to either measure what angle/taper you needs use or once the tubes are on, have a 2nd person tape them together with a spacer between the ends closest your shoulders to achieve the correct 'comfort angle'. Sorry, no pictures. This was done quite a while before 'digital cameras' became vogue. It's basic but, it works.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

kosvince
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kosvince »

wooden stock bondage shackles are always a good addition in a dungeon ;-)
http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk the online BDSM gear store

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

On http://www.netzkolen.dk/beskrivelse/Legmedknuder.html there's some simple knots (knuder) which may be useful for binders. I'm sorry - the text is in danish
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter