Nettles in BDSM

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

RE: Nettles in BDSM

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="ruru67"]I cringe every time I read a post in this thread. But then, in these parts, the native tree nettle can kill a horse ...[/quote]Hear hear..  Down here in Texas, Bull Nettles ANYWHERE on the body are downright cringe-worthy... I cannot imagine the pain if they got near someplace as sensitive as the genitals.. *shriek*

slave7-8
Chair Bound

Unread post by slave7-8 »

Ah Ha! The advantage of living on a temperate island like the UK is that very little of the flora and fauna can actually kill you! We got rid of our wolves/bears etc (sadly) some long time ago, and our only poisonous snake gives you a bite not that much worse than a bee-sting (if you were lucky enough to come across one). Of course, there's always the risk of allergic reaction, but compared to rattlesnake venom, it's one I'm willing to take!

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

I'm glad the most deadly thing in britain is a bee because something got in my shirt today and stung me twice.

Your device also looks cool just watch not to pinch yourself in it.   Other than that cant wait to hear what its like.

slave7-8
Chair Bound

Experiment No. 1 completed. Tried brushing the nettles across my penis, with some effect, but not too severe. Decided to go for the "Iron Maiden" effect, so filled the device with fresh nettles and applied it. The sensation was almost immediate, but I had time to lock the device in position before the most severe stings took effect. I realise that trying to remove the device by pulling it off will only increase the number of stings as the leaves are broken up. With the device on I bound my balls with a leather strap and whipped them lightly with the remaining nettles. This was quite effective, although not as much as when I removed the device and beat my glans after exposing it.  Strangely, there does not seem to be any marking on my penis, although the stinging sensation is still quite severe even after 15 minutes.   

slave7-8
Chair Bound

I was very satisfied with the outcome of this first experiment. The effect lasted for over 6 hours, so would be a good way to begin a long S and M session. I found that the sensation varied between sharp pain, general burning and a sort of electrical tingling. As the pain began to wear off slightly after 3 or 4 hours, I discovered that handing my penis caused it to re-new, possibly because the "stings" still remained and were re-activated? The stinging tube device worked well, although I had to be completely soft to fit inside without pinching. For the next experiment I will use more nettles inside the tube, and leave it on longer. I will also use them more on my balls and glans.

Painfuel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Painfuel »

Sorry for the delay folks and thankyou for the information on how to upload pictures.  Please find below some details of the Dynamic Nettle Applicator.This first picture shows the construction of the DNA (Dynamic Nettle Applicator) beginning.  THe aperture is 2 inches by 1 inch.  About the right size to drop pussy lips through although it could be altered in size and shape to accept a penis.  I would suggest pointing the penis at the nettles, they would then encourage the foreskin to slide back and the nettles would act on the bottom/front of the glansThis picture shows the position of the motor and the overall length of the device.  Because the motor is geared down it turns slowly, controlling the power to the motor means I can make the nettles move very slowly which greatly increases the apprehension of the sub and my subsequent enjoyment .  It also means there is lots of torque meaning I can pull lots of nettlesThis picture shows more detail of the motor position.  The bar through the device is to position the fishing line I use as a cable, close to the top of the device so as not to encourage the nettles to dive away from the hole.  I have also fitted a card ramp uinder the aperture to ensure contact with the lipsIn the future I may fit an acrylic viewing panel and a camera aperture.I welcome comments on the above and further suggestions.  I am particularly interested to find out if, how other people utilise the above ideas

Painfuel
Unfettered Newbie

Slave, I forgot to mention, well done I like the device you have made to encase the penis in nettles.  You coule use something similar to hold the forseskin back whilst you insert it into a chaneel through which nettles are pulled across the front of the glansHave fun

slave7-8
Chair Bound

Wow, Painfuel, that's some major piece of kit! I take it the nettles are on a sort of 'conveyor belt' system, so the process carries on for as long as the motor is running. That's one nasty idea! My device has to be easily concealed, so something this size is not really an option, but I like the concept, and I'm sure it could be adapted in a mini form specifically for the male anatomy. For the moment I'll continue my experiments with my tube. The glans was definitely the most effective area for 'treatment', so I might try to design another device specific to that. Hmmm...so much pain, so little time.   

Painfuel
Unfettered Newbie

Hi Slave, no there is no conveyor, the nettles are simply pulled through on a length of fishing line by the motor.  It takes about 20 minutes to get to the orifice, then the wriggling begins....

slave7-8
Chair Bound

I like the sound of that 20 minutes of waiting...knowing just what is coming, unable to do anything about it! Quite a complex prospect to build that into a solo scene, but I'm going to have a think about it. Just the anticipation of that first experiment was extremely thrilling - making that anticipation a central part of the whole process will be very interesting.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

This post has created a strong desire to experience nettles!!

slave7-8
Chair Bound

Great! Just make sure they're the easy-goin' European variety, rather than the horse-killin' Texan!

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

I think anyone waiting for that 20 minutes, and knowing what to expect, would try their best to sell you any secretes you may or may not want!!!Sorry, wrong word... GIVE not sell... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

slave7-8
Chair Bound

Oh My God!! I just completed experiment number 2! This time I used the stinging tube, but also made floggers out of nettles bound to kebab skewers. I found that just stroking my balls and shaft with the floggers did not have any effect, but as soon as I used them as actual whips, the pain was instant and very intense. I bound my balls to try and make them a more sensitive target, but I found that although they were stinging, the nettles did not have anything like as dramatic an effect as on the penis. All this was just a taster, however, to the moment when I exposed my glans and gave it a good lashing. It was like being hit with a leather flogger, except the pain did not ease when the instrument was taken away. Instead, it became more and more powerful - like being struck repeatedly with maximum force and minimum interval between strokes. I became so aroused that I had to masturbate myself, which eventually decreased the pain level and I was able to stop before cumming. I was hoping that my genitals might show some effect of the nettles, like reddening or a rash, but there's hardly anything. Just like the last time, if I touch myself now, the pain immediately returns, but at a lower intensity. I have taken some photos of the experiment, if anyone would be interested in seeing them.

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

Your last paragraph relates exactly the effect i experienced when i gave myself "Nettle Therapy"I think that the return of pain when touching a delicate area is because the stinging hairs of the nettle have broken off in the more tender parts of the skin and so can be reactivated several times.    
Struggle and Submit

Zengarden69
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Nettles in BDSM

Unread post by Zengarden69 »

Reading this made me need to try nettles. The intense feeling of the stings on my cock and balls was sublime. Stinging the head and under the shaft was most pleasurable but I made sure my balls were not neglected. Nettles on nipples are so good too…….the pain lasted a short while only but I had warm tingling all day…….