To those who have used a penis sheath..

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

RE: To those who have used a penis sheath..

Unread post by boundBinder »

I'm talking about the full penis sheath that encloses all of the male anatomy, with a "ring" that encircles the entire package.  I have one, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get put it all the way on without hurting "the boys".  Already, the rubber 'ring' part that goes at the base has slipped my grip twice, snapped into me, and..shall we say..."killed the mood".  Does anyone have any tips on how to apply one safely, without pain?  It looks fun to use, but I've already been hurt twice, and am a bit gunshy about the thing, now.

SFBound4fun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SFBound4fun »

Got a link to the one you bought ? (Black Mamba ?)Are you using it for ED ? PE ? Are you using lube to help get it on ?  Perhaps whatever you do - try it on before you're with your SO and gonna get it on ... a little practice never hurt :)

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

[quote="SFBound4fun"]Got a link to the one you bought ? (Black Mamba ?)Are you using it for ED ? PE ? Are you using lube to help get it on ?  Perhaps whatever you do - try it on before you're with your SO and gonna get it on ... a little practice never hurt :) [/quote]I don't know what "ED" and "PE" are, but I'd LIKE for it to be used for a little denial.It looks similar to the "textured" ones.  This is the closest approximation I've been able to find.   I've tried lube(specifically "Gun Oil"), and talcum powder.  I can get it rolled all the way down the shaft, but when it comes time to encompass the scrotum, I experience discomfort when I try to stretch the "pouch" part enough to slip the ring past them.  As I said before, I'm a bit reluctant, since it has twice slipped, causing the ring to snap painfully into my testes.  I just figured something isn't being done correctly.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

I also have one. Not quite like yours as mine's the same basic shape, but just a straight rubber tube without the texture. Mine also has a rubber drain tube at the end. Unfortunately, I too have never figured out how to get the thing on.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

I'm pretty sure he was asking if... you have either A)"Erectile Dysfunction" or B)needed a "Penis Extension"   Don't shoot meee, I'm just the messenger!Gun Oil's the bestest, I use it for "conditioning" my latex. Looks like there's a little CBT involved in learning how to use such a thing?! As they say bB, no pain no gain  - d3vious_g

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]I'm pretty sure he was asking if... you have either A)"Erectile Dysfunction" or B)needed a "Penis Extension"   Don't shoot meee, I'm just the messenger![/quote]I have neither problem, thanks..*shoots the messenger**in the head**twice*(Rule #2)[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]Gun Oil's the bestest, I use it for "conditioning" my latex. Looks like there's a little CBT [/quote]Yes, it's good stuff, and CBT SOOOOOO isn't my thing.[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]involved in learning how to use such a thing?! As they say bB, no pain no gain problem  - d3vious_g[/quote]...fixed that for you.boundBinder2011-07-30 01:15:13

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

MY my... somebodies "sensitive"! Oh... maaaybe there was another "reason" you needed that sheath  Denial? hrmmm... Hahahhahha... I crack myself up!RE: *shoots the messenger* *in the head* *twice*- You WOUND me as well.EDIT: Awww... You edited whilst I was replying, no fair :(d3vious_g3nius2011-07-30 01:23:13

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Boys.... really!

Learn you acronyms

PE = Premature ejaculation

Something a man claims he NEVER has (but we women know differently )

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Well, it's a good thing bB is into "love bondage", probably a lot of cuddling going on there, and... less "anxiety"

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

You two are killing me.

LyBoy418
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LyBoy418 »

Going back to the question :) I've got a method to get the sheath on.Put some lube in the sheath and put "the boys" in first. Then (this is the difficult bit) make sure your not hard and then bend your dick into the sheath and it should just slide into place. Of course if your hard, this will not be pleasant.It's the method I've had most success with so far.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

[quote="LyBoy418"]Going back to the question :) I've got a method to get the sheath on.Put some lube in the sheath and put "the boys" in first. Then (this is the difficult bit) make sure your not hard and then bend your dick into the sheath and it should just slide into place. Of course if your hard, this will not be pleasant.It's the method I've had most success with so far.[/quote]Thank you, LyBoy418.  I'll give that a shot.

a4x4z
Chair Bound

Unread post by a4x4z »

Reading this tread all about getting it on...
before you do...

Not being able to get it off again might be a more serious situation!

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

We happen to have one of these http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D040/rough- ... ender.html.  Getting the ring around the balls can be difficult to do.  I did it once, but it took some doing.  The 2nd time was in the heat of the moment, so I didnt try real hard, I just ended up holding it on during action.  I ended up with enough suction that it kinda stayed on by itself mostly.  

SFBound4fun
Unfettered Newbie

Your sheath - It's like wearing a condom - you have to cup your balls to get it around the back after you got it on your penis.  The sheath kinda that you have isn't really going to work well as a denial item.  It does look cool if you're walking around naked at a BDSM party though.   If you want something to slow down your orgasm you'll need a heavier sheath item or some desensitizing condoms which work WONDERS ! (Be sure to wipe the excess lube off your penis as it will also numb her.)   You can get the condoms almost anywhere but Amazon has them the cheapest IMO.  Don't bother with the desensitizing lubes as you'll still need a condom or it will definitely numb her. The Black Mamba (also comes in natural colors) might be too big for your SO, but at least it won't fall off.   There are many different names for this item but all the ones that look similar are the same size.  I've seen them in many different retail locations as we keep trying to find one that is smaller. http://www.amazon.com/XL-Black-Penis-En ... r=1-3These other kind which are more condom like won't stay on your penis during sex very well ... but they are thicker then your sheath and will delay orgasm - you can find similar in almost any adult store. http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotic ... r=1-21edit - The Rough Rider Gavving posted is the same as the Black Mamba - as I said I've seen them in person (live in San Fran)SFBound4fun2011-08-01 21:13:05

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

[quote="SFBound4fun"]Your sheath - It's like wearing a condom - you have to cup your balls to get it around the back after you got it on your penis.  The sheath kinda that you have isn't really going to work well as a denial item.  It does look cool if you're walking around naked at a BDSM party though.   If you want something to slow down your orgasm you'll need a heavier sheath item or some desensitizing condoms which work WONDERS ! (Be sure to wipe the excess lube off your penis as it will also numb her.)   You can get the condoms almost anywhere but Amazon has them the cheapest IMO.  Don't bother with the desensitizing lubes as you'll still need a condom or it will definitely numb her. The Black Mamba (also comes in natural colors) might be too big for your SO, but at least it won't fall off.   There are many different names for this item but all the ones that look similar are the same size.  I've seen them in many different retail locations as we keep trying to find one that is smaller. http://www.amazon.com/XL-Black-Penis-En ... r=1-3These other kind which are more condom like won't stay on your penis during sex very well ... but they are thicker then your sheath and will delay orgasm - you can find similar in almost any adult store. http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotic ... r=1-21edit - The Rough Rider Gavving posted is the same as the Black Mamba - as I said I've seen them in person (live in San Fran)[/quote]The one I have seems to "slow things down" a bit, after having had it on partially.  The issue is that it just seems too small to "fit" everything.  The compression is nice, but the "pouch" part doesn't seem to want to go on properly.  It's quite frustrating, and infuriating....not to mention painful. :P

joannasmaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by joannasmaid »

never used a penis shield. But I have to wear a neosteel made to measure chastity belt a lot of the time my Wife/Mistress completely in control of my sex life. Can be very frustrating at time believe me

SFBound4fun
Unfettered Newbie

There are different size sheaths but the larger ones and more solid form usually have a tube at the end for pissing.  You could probably snip the end off for sex, if you really like that simple sheath style.  I know Mr S carries one - ps I'd really try those condoms I mentioned - even if I'm ALL horned up I can usually last longer then she can ... if they are too much just take it off halfway and throw on another condom.