Looking for a good harness ballgag

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Ashleigh
Chair Bound

RE: Looking for a good harness ballgag

Unread post by Ashleigh »

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good harness ballgag right now - the one I have, the leather is a little thin and was hoping for something a little more durable.

Kinda like what you see Here

Two straps going over the head to make sure it stays in place

Where can I find something like that? My current one is from the sub-shop, and the leather isn't that good.

Thanks!Ashleigh2011-07-16 21:33:33

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Would a panel gag suggestion be suitable? Or are you strictly looking for a ballgag harness only? Also, stating your price range might help a bit to. - d3vious_

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

They might be a bit expensive, but I ordered a gag from http://www.ozbondage.com/ordergags.html just recently. Waiting on it to arrive, but it should be good.

Cheers,

~THH

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ropedgirl86 »

A lot of people on here have complained about Sub Shop products lacking in quality recently, but I've been extremely happy with my Slave's Choice model from them. I actually bought a second one, I like it so much, and the older one is about 3 years old now and going strong.

black_rope
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by black_rope »

sax leather look like they make good gear. Check them out .
Nothing is worse than a poorly made gag.
Cheers x

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

Ropedgirl, I also have the Slaves's Choice harness gag.  It's really effective!  Takes some time to get on, but much harder to push out of my mouth than my typical ballgag.  My only complaint is it pushes kinda strongly on the bottom of my forehead and top of the bridge of my nose.  But sometimes a girl just needs to be shut up, and a little suffering is necessary.CathyTGNJ2011-07-20 00:59:51

catsuit_belted_doll
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by catsuit_belted_doll »

[quote="Ashleigh"]Hi all,I'm looking for a good harness ballgag right now - the one I have, the leather is a little thin and was hoping for something a little more durable.Kinda like what you see HereTwo straps going over the head to make sure it stays in place Where can I find something like that? My current one is from the sub-shop, and the leather isn't that good.Thanks![/quote]You're looking for the Ball Gag Harness by Midnight Blues. The straps are much more durable. This gag is extremely smooth and extremely comfortable for extended wear. You'll appreciate the fact that it won't bruise the sides of your mouth, as the ball smoothly extends out into 2" extensions each side.I have this silicone ball gag, and I simply love it when I wear it under my latex catsuit hood. Much better, stronger and comfortable than the one on the picture you suggested.catsuit_belted_doll2011-08-23 08:17:31

Gaggie86
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gaggie86 »

I have to agree with THE half heard. I also got the gags from ozbondage and they are simply great! You can also always ask Justin from ozbondage if you want something a certain way and he'll try his best to help.

VertigoOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by VertigoOne »

I'll have to check these out. I'm still looking for a ballgag for my wife that isn't the usual 1 3/4" size; she has a small mouth and so I'm looking for something that's a better fit. I have a 1 1/4" one that came with a trainer set (interchangable gag with 3 different sized balls) but it's pretty poorly made and the strap is terrible. I'll look more at that one from Midnight Blues. Maybe Oz can make one with a smaller ball as well.

CharlieBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CharlieBoy »

Great link to Oz Bondage- they look like great quality bits of work.  Have to say I have been very disappointed with Sub-shop lately. Not only poor quality but sent me the wrong stuff too.

Sylli
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sylli »

I've been shopping for all my gags at www.marlons.de German based company, but excellent quality and great service, even to the US or UK.

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

If you wanted the cadillac, I'd definitely check out Top to Bottom leathers.http://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk ... arness.htm