Cock torture

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Andregm
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Cock torture

Unread post by Andregm »

Hi
Very new to this. Love this site. It allows me to express parts of my sexuality that only a very few know about and lets me do it very publically. I really love very intense penis torture (no testicles though) and am pleasantly surprised that quite a few others feel the same. My ultimate dream would be to be tied to a bed, hands and feet, gagged and with my ass forced up high by pillows. This would give my DOM unprecedented access to torture my cock. (Please note: - I DO NOT MIND GETTING PERMINANT SCARS ON MY COCK SO IF YOU WANT TO BRAND YOUR INITIALS ON MY GLANS OR SHAFT, GO FOR IT. I'LL EVEN MAKE THE LETTERS FOR YOU) I MAY have a safety signal, but would love to have that ignored somewhat.

Would love to get more large piercings and another glans brand but much deeper and more visible. Also like to cum with pain i.e. if you slowly push needles into the head and shaft and attach a TENS machine to them or when a bull ant, bee or wasp stings my cock, especially if I don't have any control where they do it, i.e. on the glans or ridge when you put my cock into a jar full of them.

Have had my cock whipped, burnt, sewn shut, play pierced, pierced, stung, branded, nettled, caned, chili and tobasco applied, electro-play, stood on, slapped, etc., etc., Do you want to try any of these or invent some tortures of your own that make these look tame? Let your sadistic imagination go wild. I won't stop you.

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Welcome to the forum! Yes, it is nice to be able to openly talk about things and still keep things in a "private" way. For example, there are very few on here who even know my real name!I have always been curious about that sort of thing but there is no doubt the pain would be too much.Some of them seam rather dangerous to me though, like pushing needles into the head and shaft. That's just inviting an infection I think...

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

If you want to have some fun;Take a real long shoe string, the flat type, and start at the baseand wrap your thing up, Tight. Keep wrapping firmly, but not real tight to lose circulation. Your thing will get very erect, and hard as a rock.Keep wrapping, adding a 2nd or 3 string as needed until you reachabout 1/2" from the tip. I am sure you will enjoy both the pane and thepleasure of not coming, but wanting to, and dry pumping, is like spikes going through you.You might have to practice a bit to get the tension just rite.Rae 

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Cock torture

Unread post by KinkyTim »

I started at about 18 with Needles in my Cock..I masturbated til my Penis was big and stiff..looks much cooler on TorturePictures after..
I made always pictures and/or Videos from this Stuff..knowing that this cannot be done regularly..
I took a Hammer and 25 coloured Pins, the ones with coloured Head for Pinboards..then first with many little Strokes Needles only in Surface of Penis,but getting excited to the Max, hitting harder, some Needles went deeper into the Shaft AND Cockhead! Some Needles I hammered until they sticked completely in my young and willing masochism Flesh..then Fotos, pulling Needles out, Penis was black and blue swollen, after 2 weeks it healed completely...