My Latest Packaging Play...

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

RE: My Latest Packaging Play...

Unread post by StephanieLocke »

Greetings,I've been re-miss in visiting the Forum. That said, whenever I do something bondage intense, I think of all of you and how much I wish you knew what I was up to.Last week, I indulged in 5 hours of perfect bondage...for me, one of the hottest moments was when my pet was in a leather straitjacket, custom leather leg binder and packaged within my canvas Fetters Insane Asylum Bag (based on a model from the mid-1800's).here is a link to the photo: http://www.stephanielocke.com/images/ch ... jpgPerhaps someone would be sweet and put the photo for all to see, it's not my strong suit,Mistress Stephanie Locke

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

here you go Ms. Locke.

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Dear Mummified,Thank you SO much!!!!!Mistress Stephanie LockeStephanieLocke2011-04-10 22:34:30

mummymandy
Chair Bound

Unread post by mummymandy »

WOW!!! I'd love to be mummified and put inside that bag - it looks like it would provide nearly total imobalization

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Looks like everyone had a great time, would love to be in the bag with you holding the straps closed nice & tight, held captive until you decided to release me. Thanks Mistress Stephanie for sharing.

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Dear Gromet,I would LOVE to have you in a nice tight bag all packaged up....Come to Cali and I will! For now, let me tempt you with a photo of my pet later on that night in a leather sleep sack, leather leg sheath and attached to my bondage bed...http://www.stephanielocke.com/images/challenge48.jpgTo see more of the evening, go here instead  http://www.stephanielocke.com/sneak2.htmSweet Dreams!

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

P.S. I will gladly give you the codes to my Members Only Section as a gift, but you gotta promise to put me in one of your Galleries. There's SO much I would love to share!!

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

I'd like to have one of those bags.  Can you tell me where it can be bought, please?  And what are its dimensions?Regards, Michael.

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Dear Michael,It's an exact replica of an insane asylum bag from the 1850's. Roughly speaking it's 6'5" by 3' and absolutely inescapable.I bought it from Jim Stewart of Fetters in 1986, when the entire company brochure was a one yellow page with 5 items on it.He might be willing to make you one now if you write to him nicely...

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Lastly, would someone PLEASE be a darling and put up the photo I've given the link to. I would love everyone to see just how hot my playtoy looks in my leather Sleepsack from Fetters!Thanks!

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="StephanieLocke"]It's an exact replica of an insane asylum bag from the 1850's.[/quote]     An insane asylum bag?  Did they use to bag inmates back in those days?  It doesn't look like a straitjacket (which I already knew was in common use once), but just a bag.  Was it just to contain violent inmates, or what?  (If it were just that, well that's what I thought straitjackets were for.)     That's incredible - I never knew.  How did they seal the bag?  Was the head inside or outside?     Do you know of any web sites where I can find out more about this? - I'm intrigued.[quote="StephanieLocke"]Roughly speaking it's 6'5" by 3' and absolutely inescapable.[/quote]     Sounds promising - if I ever get one, I must make sure my escape method is foolproof.     Can you padlock it from inside?  Does it use a rope-lock, or what?[quote="StephanieLocke"]I bought it from Jim Stewart of Fetters in 1986, when the entire company brochure was a one yellow page with 5 items on it.He might be willing to make you one now if you write to him nicely...[/quote]     I'll think about that, although I'm guessing it will be extremely expensive, especially if it will be a custom-made item, and probably also cost a fortune to post to Australia.  (If it were something like a sleepsack or vacuum bed, I'd also be wondering whether Australia's nannyish Customs would seize it; but I'm guessing that an ordinary bag is probably going to be okay from that angle.)     I Googled "Fetters" and "Jim Stewart" together, and found an e-mail address, plus the web site sj.blacksteel.com; but that appears not to be his site, but just another site that mentions him.  Is there a direct web site?Regards, Michael.

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="StephanieLocke"]Lastly, would someone PLEASE be a darling and put up the photo I've given the link to. I would love everyone to see just how hot my playtoy looks in my leather Sleepsack from Fetters![/quote]     Is Fetters the same as Mr. S Leather, or related to them?  (They used to have "Fetters" in their name, but seem to have dropped it now.)  They sell sleepsacks, as can be seen here:  http://www.mr-s-leather.com/cat/1079-31 ... sacks.html     I thought I might be able to post your picture for you, but, upon considering this, I realized I didn't know how to do this myself.  However, I see a link labelled "Insert image" - so let me see if I can figure this out....     There - that seems to do it.  The process seems to be somewhat similar to making a live link, which I've known for years.Regards, Michael.LockedInALocker2011-04-20 08:07:18

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

you beat me to it!  and anything for you Misstress Locke.  :-)