How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundsexy
Chair Bound

RE: How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Unread post by boundsexy »

Any more? I love the way the knife is tantalisingly placed out of reach...

boundsexy
Chair Bound

Judging from what I am hearing everyone here, I feel exonerated by sharing these memories and so glad that many people have had similar experiences. However, I can't help but feel and know I have been left out of quite a few experiences that I should have shared with a female partner earlier in my youth. But being the extremely awkward taciturn and desperately shy introvert who would be horrified if anyone found out what I was, I missed out on any experience with a female partner  I am talking about any kind of TUGs or further sexual experiences.

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

I can't honestly remember. I do have a memory from somewhere round the age of 6 or 7 watching a TV programme in which someone had their feet bound, as well as their hands and I can remember thinking 'Oh I've not seen feet bound as well!' So I must already have had some interest in bondage before that.

I know I developed my rubber fetish somewhere between the ages of 3 and 5 so sometime between then and the aforementioned TV programme I probably developed a fascination for rubber bondage. By the age of 9 or 10 I was actually trying out some self bondage using rope and a cycle capeDavina472010-12-16 15:47:58

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

[quote="Theo_Vilmos"]Here is a drawing I did about 10 years ago when I first started doing art work on a computer.Unfortunately I dont have anything older, but this is from my teens and it's very much like the things I drew in my childhood.<pic>
[/quote]  10 years ago??!! WOW, I wish I could do that good now!!...Good art work, most of the stuff around here is stick figures at best!(Yes, mine too.) OK my turn, and I can only guess it was something left over from a past life of something...Pre-school age, (4-5??), my game can only be described as "Joan of Arc"...I grew up with the wall-mounted gas heaters, hot bar out front so that you don't back up too far and get burnt... You know the type...The type you back up to and get warmed up real fast, but if you are not careful, you walk funny for a bit because your pants are too hot... Somehow, I knew that I did not want to get my pajama too hot, and standing in front of the heater without them would get the back of your legs hot, BUT, pull down your pants,or pajamas to expose your rear, and you can protect the legs while really warming up the ass... I have no idea where I could have come up with something like that...OK, so I was not bound, I just imagined I was and 'forced' to endure the torture for a while...Never really got into the actually secured tying that actually required a true release.Maybe someday soon...  DarkLizerd2010-12-17 01:35:31
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

passionplus10
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by passionplus10 »

Amazing!!! that I had my first bondage experience at the age of 8yrs old...my babysitter at the time....tied me because I saw on the tv and bugged her to tie me like that!!  and it was a hogtie  still love that position to this day!!   and she finally did to shut me up and did she do a great job   so much so   when I knew I couldn't get out and I started to ask for my release   she ignored me and told me to shut up!!!  I had my first orgasm after stuggling and her laughing at my frustration and she wouldn't release me and kept on saying   " you asked for it!!    can only be bound by woman till this day!!!!

VioletBlu
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by VioletBlu »

I would say it would have to be watching Batman the animated series in the early ninties.  I always wished I could be tied up dressed as catwoman

hiliary_nicseamus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hiliary_nicseamus »

Men's Magazines and Detective Magazines.... especially the ones with covers and images of females in dire straits or bondage.hiliary

BoundSocks
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundSocks »

Mine started when i was in elementary school.  I loved to watch power rangers and thats how my "boundsocks" fetish came about.  I remember seeing an episode of the pink ranger tied and gagged wearing pink socks... i got really aroused for some reason and I started to do some self-bondage with pink socks of course. Since then, i always do my self-bondage wearing socks, which "turns me on".  thanks for reading :))

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

I have always enjoyed being the submissive / "robber" during the cops and robbers game as a child ... I have never been able to pin point an exact trigger ....  However, the big step into the fetish world happened after I was watching an episode of Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway and they had to escape from a chair which they'd been tied to with rope .. I googled escapogology and as they say the rest is history ...  I went from rope / escapology to medevil things and eventually I found rubber / latex / bondage

sackhead
Chair Bound

Unread post by sackhead »

I spotted this thread and thought 'Damn thats interesting'  For me it would be diving, I was very young and would spend hours drawing divers in the old brass helmet gear getting into all sorts of trouble; usually getting trapped and having their suits over inflate like baloons. There was something about being enclosed in all this heavy gear in a dangerous environment with only a tube giving you air which which must have triggered something! At such a young age it just looked cool but obviosuly stirred something inside as it's always stuck with me and and when I think back that's when it hit's me, 'Oh god what were my parents thinking when I was 5 years old drawing this rather dodgy stuff' I still draw that stuff even today :p Mummification came alot later, I saw something on TV and it blew my mind so I hit the internet searching for any image I could find (that's when I came across this wonderful site) and despite loving all things rubber I have to admit the idea of binding someone like a mummy is pretty exciting (for me it's the most extreme form of actual bondage, you can't get any more stuck than that anway!) sackhead2010-12-26 21:43:53

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

Early 70s, about age 8, there was a show on called "To Tell The Truth."  (and now you know how ancient and decrepit I am!)  On one episode they had an escape artist...female type.  She gave the expected demonstration after the two imposters were revealed.  Resulted in my first climax, didn't know what it was and briefly frightened hell out of me.  I quickly got over it and was hooked from then on.

oddartist
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by oddartist »

Hmm... I´m not sure if I remember where it started exactly. All I know I have been exited about women in bounds and gags as long as I can remember. When we played cops and robbers with other kids I always wanted to gag the ones who were caught and imprisoned. I also remember that I found a womens underwear catalogue and draw ropes and gags to the models in photos. My dad founs it and was freaked out a little bit.Later in school, maybe 7th or 8th grade I started to draw bondage pictures or short comics. I´m still doing it...

bluepintoid
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bluepintoid »

When I was really little, before I got into books quite as much, I would sometimes tie up my friends and we would try to escape and stuff. Mom told me to stop that, unfortunately.

When I started reading ardently (about 7 or 8 years old), I got heavily involved with Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys, and rather enjoyed the predicament bondage stuff in there.

I kind of put aside the detective books after a while and moved on to the fantasy books (though the fantasy-ness doesn't really play into my...er...fantasies (heh)).

Now, well, I've got a boyfriend and we have some fun. :D

jakethefaust
Chair Bound

Unread post by jakethefaust »

An episode of Legend of Zelda, and the Perils of Penelope Pitstop set me forth on the path to feeling funny upon seeing a woman bound up tight at the ripe old age of 6.

hekate
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hekate »

as young as I remember I was tying myself up. when I was about 6 my mom caught me with a huge u shaped magnet down my underwear tied on with some string to "punish myself" !!!less creepy anyone remember that scene from (from beyond) that really influenced meedit - BINGO found it f  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Vsjcwr ... 2011-01-03 08:29:28

boundsexy
Chair Bound

I am so bloody glad I started this thread 

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Easy one Soap Operas like Dynasty, TV shows like Gilligan's Island, Batman, than came to 80's with plenty of Damsel scenes. not only was the 80's great for music but for Damsel scenes especially cleave gags.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.htmlbnsfilms2011-01-04 02:18:24

Captain Howdy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Captain Howdy »

Combination of a couple things that made me realize I liked this kink. I remember a science book of all things that showed a spider spinning a web around its victim and it looked like it was being wrapped in saran wrap. I remember thinking what it must be like to be that bug and it oddly got me excited. Then like others as a kid I watched Batman, Popeye, and other TV shows that had people being tied up and gagged and that excited me as well. And it just grew from there. I don't think it was until the dawn of the internet in 95 or so (AOHelL) that I realized there were others that liked the same things. Just wish it was as easy to find domeone to share it with....

TyZen Master
Chair Bound

Unread post by TyZen Master »

THAT triggered a childhood memory!
I remember on a show (B&W, to show my age) I even think it was Art Linkletter, so it was totally naive, but there was this escape artist who would come on the show and (maybe it was Truth or Consequences with Bob Barker... hmmm) anyway, he was on several weeks and he would get tied up by - let's call them newbies - and he wiggle twice and the ropes would fall off; until, THE LOBSTERMAN!
This classic Maine lobsterman, with a ballcap, plaid shirt and carpenter pants came on. They gave him the rope, gave him 15 minutes, and when the cameras came back on to them, the "expert" was on the floor woven into a body-fitting net, from which there was no escape; in fact they had to cut him out of it; he was helpless! I remember watching carefully. Not that it was a trigger, but thank you for recovering that memory for me!
-- What? Mabel? I thought you said Tie Up The Maple! Well, tell you one thing, Maple's not going anywhere soon!

primerate2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by primerate2 »

It was when I was about 12 and went to see superman and tarzen movies.  When superman and tarzen were tiedit made me hard.  I really liked to see him in that tight fitting suit and I wanted one just like it.  That loin cloth tarzen wore also go to me.  Once I made one and wore it aroung the neghiborhood with out underwear.