How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Enduro
Chair Bound

RE: How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Unread post by Enduro »

My earliest memory is watching Iron Eagle when it first came out, (can't remember how old I was, maybe 8 as 85 seems to ring a bell) and one of the fighter pilots put the oxygen mask over his face and that was that. I started experimenting with different ways to gag myself. Then as others have said, cartoons and old series where people are tied up. Remember one film where 2 guys were tied up and gagged and were rolling and worming around on the floor to get free which really turned me on. Was soon after I started a car mechanics course at collage where we had to wear boiler suits, so I started forcing both my legs into one leg, got my arms inside and was able to zip it up from the outside through the slit that allows access to your browser pockets undernieth. I then combined this with a barbell bar, belts and a big backpackers rucksack with chunky waist and chest straps, tied my head to the bar, got hands inside and flopped onto the bed. Ever since been messing with cling film, parcel and duct tape. Managed to tape to just under my armpits a little while ago and now anything but a full mummification I can't get out of myself will do, hence my recent request for people to fully wrap me. So if anyone in the Kent area fancies it please let me know. There is a possibility it might happen soon, fingers crossred :)

Enduro
Chair Bound

Unread post by Enduro »

Your not the only one, I've always had a bit of a fetish for winter clothing too, ever since I was bought a padded body warmer as a kid that was slightly too tight, and only got tighter as I grew :) I also like layering top and bottom and almost got completely stuck once as I could barely bend my arms to reach the zip and the collar of the last jacket was really tight around my face so the zip was very stiff. I love down jackets lately and always look for jackets with the highest collar. Am currently on the hunt for a waterproof jacket with a good hood and collar that goes up to my nose, best I've had so far is bottom lip. Let me know if anyone finds anything ;)

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

There was a comic years ago where a boy was tied up wearing just P.E kit. (plimsoles and shorts) and gagged and left in a corridor. he was jumped on by boys he hated, bound and left for others to release him. The next people due along the corridor some hours later were some girls. I never did find out what happened as we went on holiday and the shop never kept it for me.  I always dreamt they left him there and kept coming back to tease him.  The next comic I got showed he was free!  Then of course there was Penelope Pitstop and the Hooded Claw. HEyelp!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

boundsexy
Chair Bound

Unread post by boundsexy »

Yes! To be tied up and gagged in PE kitand plimsolls by a woman is a dream come true!  

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

How about being tied and gagged naked with two women, one in front of you, the other behind you, gagged, that is a true dream come true.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

boundsexy
Chair Bound

Unread post by boundsexy »

Yes. That might do it for also, never tought of trying it

Silky Stocking
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Silky Stocking »

[quote="boundsexy"]... through tieing up and gagging my Action Man to a what looked like an operating table. [/quote]Wow, that brought back some long forgotten memories. I remember when I was 4 or 5 one of our neighbors had a daughter I used to play with. She had Barbie dolls that I would tie up with string or whatever was convenient. I havent thought about that in years. At the same time I developed a fascination with pantyhose. It started with knee-highs that my mom wore with pants. I loved the way they felt on my feet and legs (still do ). I think I was right at 5 the first time I pulled on a full pair of pantyhose.[quote="rebburvuli"]I have always enjoyed being the submissive / "robber" during the cops and robbers game as a child ... I have never been able to pin point an exact trigger ....[/quote]I cant pin down any trigger either. These feelings were with me as far back as I can remember. Back then I didnt understand the nature of the thrill, but wearing womens clothes and/or being tied always gave me that tingly feeling. (still does )

DruidNoble2013
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How did your kink manifest in childhood?

Unread post by DruidNoble2013 »

In reply to Captain Howdy's Post of Jan 4, 2011, in How did your discover your kink? in the Bondage and BDSM Forum, if he likes spiders and webs, I am sure he would like the ZFX/Shockwave film of "Spinnerrette". Good forced stripping, good bondage and suspension, nice victim. Druid

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

I know the Perils of Penelope Pitstop played a huge part in my bondage fantasy's when I was young. Her sexy southern yell for "Halp" before being gagged and tied still starts my juices following. I especially loved and still have a thing for those white boots (which I have a pair). Still not sure where I developed my fetish for vinyl/rubber_panties.
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

DruidNoble2013
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DruidNoble2013 »

There is a similar posting, "How were you first made "aware" of BDSM". MissKitty Sept 6, 2012. Bondage and BDSM Forum.
Movies of a certain type, and certain content in them, which were in theatres and on TV, made me aware of BDSM when I was a kid, I would say I was 11 when I had a cognitive, reasoning perspective but not necessarily a factual grasping, understanding one, as to video entertainment. The awareness was that of finding exceitement in certain themes in the film. The excitement had no reasoning behind it, it was a stimulus-response thing like the Pavlov dog expereiement. This excitement was more associative, one of adventure, not erotic. I don’t think this attraction came on by itself. Perhaps there was some earlier experience in my life that triggered it, something that I retained in my memory that happened before I was cognitive but that later I was not aware of and could not recall out of my memory even though it was there. Usually these were the B-movies and serials, horror and sci-fi and creepy types. But I didn’t identify it as BDSM until many years later, maybe in my thirties because it was when I was thirty that I found BDSM was a part of what constituted society, though not well regarded as I am sure you the reader are aware. I always liked action and adventure stories and gleaned particular satisfaction from the women in the movies being the target. I believe the bondage part of it I identified earlier---but to the degree of danger, captive, prisoner and in those fiction films like Conan where there were female slaves---because of films like “Of Human Bondage” , elements in better grade movies that addressed restraint in some way and what I knew from history because I always read well, I was sharp in grammar and words. Case in point: Of Human Bondage was metaphorical, no one was tied up in that. But in that film and even in the most innocent cowboy or crime flick, I always saw the darker side of any restraints or reference to that came into play. What I saw in the B-movies made me more alert to, but also caused me to read erroneously, such signals in better class movies.

Case in point for the B-Movies. Victor Jory was in a film “The Man Who Turned to Stone”(1957). The premise was that he had to drain life force out of people in order to stay immortal or else he would petrify. And of course the best quality life force came from pretty girls. In films like this, the girls would be rendered unconscious in some way and then carried into the laboratory. Usually they were wearing cotton night shirts or some sort of hospital gown. The location was always a girls hotel or some girls college . When I saw this on TV, and i was 13 maybe 14, things really began to connect.

The beginning of my fantasies finally becoming realized began in my first year of high school. I attended a private all boys four year high school, and the administration, which as an entity as well as man per man in that administration had no idea nor did they care how boys chemistry and interests at that age functioned, did everything to put the kabosh on any conceptualization regarding girls, socially, ethically, intellectually. Oh there were dances, but that was all a masquerade. By my junior year, dances were so poorly attended the principal came on the pa system during activity period (our first period in the morning where we settled in before class) that if attendance at these affairs didn’t improve, they would be discontinued. I think the only school activity that included girls from our very nearby affiliated private all girl four year school was theatre. But school plays don’t have large casts, so how many girls could be incorporated? And because we were an all boys school, the majority of the cast would be boys. If there was a cast of eight, three would be girls. And not because it was a comedy gimmick, but because it was a logisitics necessity, many times the girl actors would put on a wig to play another character. The guys could switch characters also, but here again that was just another masquerade, a deceit to make everything look democratic, to make the absence of girls, to make that they were in the minority, a convenience in order to further the absolute segregation that the school administration practiced. It takes two to tango, so I am sure the girls school administration was complicit in a similar overall policy, not just in the practice of providing a cast for our plays . Another for instance, the debate team did not include girls and did not debate girls in other schools let alone the affiliated one. They only debated boys teams. We couldn’t even be walking with girls home from school, whether it was from the affiliated school or from the coed public high school. One of my classes in freshman year was on the first floor from which we had an excellent view of our nearby affiliated all girls school. The teacher who gave that class, at the beginning of the year came into the room and first thing announced that there was nothing over there that we were interested in. So obviously we were only to be interested in what was within the confines of our own location. It was so nice of him to make that judgement, that decision for us. I wonder after that announcement how many of the boys that were favored to hear such an announcement from any teacher began to dream about a boy in that class or somewhere else In the building.

I made some good friends in my freshman year. I associated with the non-athletic type. Not that they had no interest in sports; they just didn’t participate in school teams. That doesn’t say they didn’t go to college or professional sporting events or didn’t watch them on television. I was the same when it came to sports. Those that were given to a stronger interest in sports were usually all over the place. They were highly social and highly mobile they didn’t stand in one place too long. Also they carried themselves differently and looked “older” for want of a better term. Those that I associated with had softer looks. They weren’t shy or reclusive. They just had a different way of socializing. Looking back years later I realized that I had gravitated to kids whom I perceived had received a softer nurturing by their parents and that our bonding as friends came about in a different way. We were more academic and intellectual than physical. Being a private school we had to wear jackets and ties. At some point I began to not only notice, but to develop a sort of grading system, as to how a boys slacks would fit him from the back, how they draped his legs. I began to believe that I could perceive feminine traits in their legs even though their legs were pants covered. Once in a while the pants set on their butts to slightly draw attention. All of this worked for me to find a girl alternative. I found satisfaction in associating with “soft” personalities and looks. There was no motive or goal as to holding hands and kissing or playing tie-up games. But for a long time well into adulthood I held to a personal opinion that boys from the age of somewhere at twelve, certainly thirteen, up until they were sixteen, had girlish looks about them, not only facially but in the lines of their bodies.

In sophomore year we had gym class. And by the time I came into that second high school year, I had developed more a directional and planning way of thinking about what I had to do about my every day life. I was becoming independent, less of a child in relation to my parents, more of their equal, more a participator than a follower in that relationship and family structure even though there were only 3 of us. But this planning also had its effects on those things in my life that were not every day routine. There might have been one or two more, but I can only remember two boys from freshman year that I also had the same classes with in sophomore year. That is because not only had I developed an interest in them, but of the two or three more that I also had such an as yet unexpressed interest, they were the ones that impressed me the most and that I had the most contact with. Bob and Jeff. Bob was a good looking kid, certainly cute. Had brown hair and had always sat in front of me. On the other hand, Jeff even though he had a burr haircut, I could tell was blondish in complexion. Cute, too, I saw his facial features because of his cheekbones pretty, girlish. He was wacky, harmlessly so. He had a certain intellectual, cultural humor about himself. A military brat (a nice kid really, and an only child like so many of the friends I made, and so many of those that I had darker desires for) was born in Germany but he had German-Anglo ties in his DNA. He moved in our junior year as his Dad was reassigned. He knew about European cultures like Druids and Medieval things, the rougher and darker things of early European history such as enslavement and medieval torture, and the Ring Cycle Operas. Like me he liked science, sic-fi, horror, adventure films. At fifteen he was still playing with toy soldiers, but that was understandable being of the military population. Both he and Bob were two that I noticed how their trousers fit. Almost always Bob would have the gym locker next to me, many times I purpsoely searched out a locker near him, but I had to move away a locker or two in order to get a good view of him as he undressed. Unfortuantely the way he undressed, almost protectively, I only ever saw his bare legs from the lower thighs down. Never got to see what kind of undershorts he wore. With Jeff, I saw much more of him undressed and he was just about two more lockers away, and of course we were in the band also. He wore Fruit of the Loom briefs. There were several boys that I had an interest in that I knew wore these Fruit of the Looms. To me they were too much like girls panties. But for the purpose of my finding an alternative girl image, not that I would know what to do with a real girl if she ever came along, and if I hadn’t been twisted out of line by certain events, they worked if I saw a boy in them. Early on in grade school ( a coed school ) some of us kids, and I think it was the really younger ones, because it only happened one year and we were not even kids, but truly children, we had to have a physical in the nurses office which amounted to checking our ears, heartbeat and if we had vaccinations. I think this physical was given to only one grade. I remember all of us sitting there, boys and girls together in our underwear shirts and shorts. But in those days, and at that age in that environment, there was no shame, it was all innocent, practical and natural. That was the first time I had seen girls panties or girls In panties, and a couple of weeks later I got up enough courage to tell my mother to start buying me boxer shorts that I wasn’t going to wear briefs any more. I didn’t tell her why. But why get near naked just for the ears, heartbeat and vaccination check ? Early primitive Sex-Ed class before SexEd was even thought of ? Here kiddies, learn by yourselves. Our adult hands are off the subject.

Jeff and I joined the band in freshman year. He took to the trumpet. I took to the clarinet. My choice on band orientation night was between brass and woodwinds. I loved brass especially French horn. Today I love brass and tympani, especially French horn. But an instrument with only 3 keys didn’t appeal to me, and the trumpet was a little large. I liked the woodwinds because of all the keys to keep all of my figners busy. The saxophone was too big, too loud. I liked the clarinet, had a nice sound.

I could never get anything going with Bob. We were never in a situation that would allow anything to develop. With Jeff, because we were in the band together, we had more opportunity and that worked. Part of the opportunity was that while we could dress at home, we also could change in the band room for offiical events. So I had chance to see more of Jeff undressed in addition to the gym. Quite often after school he woud walk part way home with me, 60% of the way, where he would catch a bus to connect with a trolley to take him home. It was a little out of his way, but it was okay. There were times when he came home with me and then would leave for home from my place. There were times after school I went to his house, we took the direct route from school. Either walked to the terminal or took a trolley in to catch the other trolley to his place. When Jeff came to my house, we would go to my room. That let Mom watch her soap operas and game shows in peace. Once in a while I would close the door, not because there was anything going on, but because either I thought we were too loud or he and I wanted to talk about something we didn’t want heard. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but its just a natural habit in people. But I did get a thrill closing the door. I never had a guest before, especially in my own space. We started both sitting on the bed. At some point I chose to sit on my desk chair. I thought it best to give him some room to make him feel comfortable. I was beginning to see what it was like to have a brother a year or two different from me. Jeff stretched out on my bed, his head at the foot of the bed because of the way the room and furniture was arranged. Sometimes I would change position and sit beside him on the bed where he was laying. Gradually for me ( I might extend an arm over his chest or waist to the other side of the bed and lean across him), that grew into something else but lacking any depth. It was just another step. No contact, just another way of introducing my presence into his bodyspace. I knew at the time I was wishing to have some sort of power over him. And I hoped he was either being unknowingly groomed, unknowingly being patterned, or he was getting the message. My extension over him didn’t happen until I was comfortable with him looking into my eyes as he lay on the bed and I sat on the chair. When he would lay on the bed, looking at me while we talked, and looking at me when we weren’ t talking I wondered if he wasn’t trying to give me a message that had a bit of a dark side. Dark for our age and those times. If such messages existed then we didn’t see them as dark. We saw them as secretive, best kept to the self or someone you were a friend with with whom you wanted to share. This of course is not making any suggestion as to the content of the secret.

Coming home from school to my house we had to cross several hundred yards of an old and abandoned golf course. Just barely maintained, it was used as a practice course, had some tees and greens, traps and roughs but had a lot of overgrown areas too. There were maybe two groves of trees, one of which sheltered the remains of an old early 17th century cabin. From 50 yards away where people would walk across the course or kids would go and come from school nothing could be seen as what was going on in the grove. People absolutely avoided it. Nothing left of the cabin remained but a four foot section of a stone wall hip high, a spring, what looked like some sort of fireplace though it wasn’t deep front to back, no more than two feet maybe less, and only hip high as well, and some depressions that marked the two or three rooms. But someone had landscaped the grove and there were these little hollows in the ground like sandtraps, not too well defined as if on purpose but more like they were natural, about the size of a small fold up cot. You could sit in them and they had earthen backrests that came to just a little above your beltline. The grove was maybe 150 yards from the side of a junior high school and now and then there would be the backrests from school desks in these hollows. This grove might have been used to sleep out at night for people who iiked a little camping, or to take a nap while walking the dog, or the tired golfer stopping for a smoke break during his practice, or kids finding a place to smoke hidden away from the adults. Maybe some kids, age indeterminate, used it to bring a girl. Never saw any wrappers that would be evidence of that though.

If weather was nice and Jeff was going right home, we would walk over to the grove and sit a half hour. Our first trip was just an aimless walk with no purpose other than to discover what the grove was like.
So going to the grove became expected. The day came when I had finally put some plans into place. I would find out if Jeff had been trying to give me a message. I had assembled some gear and put it in my bookbag. Today we would call it bondage equipment. Enough to tie and cleave gag him with. We arrived at the grove and sat down and began to talk about things we heard about that we thought were very academic and wich might have been so but we had our own ideas of intelligent conversation. I directed the conversation, though he might have brought it up, toward science and experimentation and from that into pain and threshold. I asked him if he would like to take part in an experiment. He lit up and happily agreed. I told him to lay face down with his hands behind him. When I took the “gear” out of the bag, he was a little surprised. But I gave him some stupid explanaition which he swallowed --- and believe me it sounded as logical to me as it did to him because I really believed in the “truth” of it as he obviously did also. I turned him over face up and asked him for the purpose of the experiment if I could bare his stomach. He agreed. When I saw he was comfortable with that, I began to work his fly. Now he was a little edgy. But using stupid logic again, and neither of us had any idea what we were doing, though he said something later this first time which might indicate otherwise, maybe it was just something he really had no idea of the impact of, I said to him that he had nothing to worry about, that we were both guys. We both had the same thing. We both saw each other in gym and the band room. “Its not like you’re a girl and can get pregnant. Just cooperate” Well, he relented, and things escalated from there. He was the first person I ever forcibly stripped or tied up or did BDSM with. And he liked it. “Cooperate” became our signal, our safe word. I would say to him between classes as I passed him at his locker "Want to cooperate this afternoon?” he would agree and he would know where to meet. If my parents were away on a weekend, either I would let him know ahead of time, or when he arrived, after a little bit, I would ask him if he wanted to cooperate. Sometimes I just took out the rope and he would resist a little –nothing I couldn’t handle. I would say to him “Just cooperate, Jeff, just cooperate”. So perhaps the message that I thought I saw was real, but maybe he wasn’t aware he was sending it even though he had some desires. There were to be five more boys into my very early twenties and these were all at my house. Gordon was another good one, I would say the best among the others. I never went more than two years below my age and they were never younger than 15. I was naturally afraid of taking on any boy more than two years younger. I just had a sense it wasn’t right.

I never got into a kissing situation with my boy playmates. I made sure of that. But of all the playmates, Jeff and Gordon were the two I had the strongest desire to get into a kissing situation with. Whenever I struggled with it over the years, it was them that I struggled about. I didn’t want a love relationship and while I didn’t know why I didn’t want such a relationship or what It meant, I had a sense of what that was all about. I'll admit I thought about it while struggling against it, against doing it. The hardest struggle was trying not to kiss a playmate while we were engaged. Even though I didn’t know what was going on in the world as to that, what it was and how it was regarded (I wasn’t aware of that unti I was 25), I knew what it was due to natural inherent knowledge. The human condition has some built in mechanisms, call them, that are meant to keep us on the right track. This is the most basic reason why robbing a 7-11 at gunpoint or not at gunpoint is wrong. No one can tell me or anyone else with a reasoning mind that anyone who pulls a stunt like that doesn’t know from the outset that its wrong. Many many years later the struggle amounted to regretting I hadnt kissed any of them, reliving and fantasizing that I had / was in order to resolve that regret, yet simultaneously boosting my confidence that I hadn't. There was one guy Tom I had an 8 year edge on. I had known him for a long time. But when I found him of interest he was a minor and I was shortly not to be one myself. Also, at this time he confided in me that he was going to therapy, he said a psychologist. Didn’t tell me what for, but would tell me about the sessions and how they were going, and the input from and to his Mom. Also told me about some of his anxieties going on about his homelfie, he felt his Mom was well for want of a better word persecuting him --- I think he said she didn*t try to understand him. He told me his Mom gave his younger sister more attention. But when he reached his age of majority, we played. Strange thing about him. He lived with his divorced Mom and his little sister, there could have been 7 to 10 year difference between them, I knew then I don’t remember now. I always had this fantasy about tying Tom up, stripping him and forcing him into girls clothes espeically panties. He went into the military. I heard from him every two months or so. He was in for about 18 months and he wrote he was coming back to the States and wanted to see me. I was elated. We got together where we could talk. Tom told me he had been discharged from the military and wanted to know what it was that I had told miiitary intelligence. I was taking courses in psychology at the time they had contacted me, interviewed me about myself, how I knew him and what was he like, and I told them that he knew I was studying psychology. Since he was in the military, I figured his home life was no secret, so I told them he lived with his Mom and sister but I said nothing of the anxieities he had told me of. I figured Id tell the investigators just enough and the right enough and maybe they would tell me what was behind all of this. I told the investigator he was a good kid with no malice in his outlook and that would never change, a bright kid when he was a kid, but perhaps never given a real chance to grow educationally and he thought he could get that opportunity in the AirForce. Which really along with the Navy is the best uniformed service. And that he really wanted to serve his country. He thought he would do for them and they would do for him. The investigator then told me that along with one or two other events, upon an unnanounced locker inspection when the troops were not present, he was found to have women’s clothes in his locker and upon further investigation he was a cross-dresser. When the investigaro told me this, I repeated what I said about Tom being a good law abiding person, but that didnt mean that if he had a secret or a flaw it couldnt be used against him and that he might break. If he did break, I observed to the investigartor, it wouldnt be of his own free will. I asked the investigator if he had the strength to not break, if he had the strength to die rather than to cave in. He just looked at me. That answered my question. Tom expanded on this and told me that those clothes were clothes he stole, as usual, off of a clothes line. He had done the same thing here when he was 8, 10, 14, 17. Not only then did it become clear why he had been going for therapy years ago, he also confirmed it. His revelation gave me concern for his military record. But Tom told me that though the Air Force discharged him because of this they gave him an honorable discharge which he showed me his papers. That took a load off my mind.

When I was 20, my life took on a more social nature because I was working. I had money of my own. I could extend my self out into society. That meant girls. I never carried my interest in boys over into adult life except for one other than Gordon, but like Gordon we had started when we were all minors, and Tom of whom I was 8 years older to him. When I was 20 and older I was never going for guys 2 years within my
age. I never did guys. And of course, nothing need be said about engaging girls. We have all been there.
Druid
Last edited by DruidNoble2013 on 28 Aug 2013, 02:17, edited 3 times in total.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

for me as a child I remember playing cowboys and Indians one of my neighbors Rosemary a tomboy she did everything the boys did but better and faster . I caught her and hogtied her in the field where we played . I remember that I tied her tight she complained about it being too tight to witch I replied that's what she gets for being a Indian . Leaving her to find more Indians moments later I was tackled . It was Rose I relax and let her tie my wrists behind my back thinking that I will get out of this soon and recapture her . I told her this OK is all she said .Crossing my wrists she tied them tight with many knots I could feel her pulling as hard as she could .Getting worried I complained . she said that is what i get for being a cowboy . she crossed my ankles binding them like my wrists as she hogtied me I started to struggle trying to keep from being hogtied but it was too late . As I struggled she removed all the slack and my hands and feet were touching pulling the knots tight . She dragged me to a near by tree and tied the left over rope to a low hanging breach well out of reach .Complaining again I here nothing struggling I look around and she was gone . twisting and turning pulling as hard as I could yelling for help . Nothing happened I have always escaped . Finding it hard to believe I cant get out of this I continue to struggle . I didn't know what it was but I had a orgasm . Not being to get free I stop struggling and lay there hoping that someone will rescue me soon I fall asleep . I wake up Rose is sitting cross legged in front of me still hogtied she said that they stopped playing a couple hours ago .Telling me that I always get loose that she went home and when my mom called looking for me I came out here to check if you got loose or not . I told her that I have a knife in my back pocket but when she tied that rope to the branch I could not reach the knife she laughs reaching into my pocket pulling the knife out she cut me loose tossing the knife to the ground she left . She dosn't know that I got off that day . or any other time she tied me up and I managed to talk her in to tie me up for many years after
Ben Trovato

little puppet
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by little puppet »

I think my curiosity started with BDSM (at the time I didn't know what BDSM was and for a long while after too) I must of been around 8 I remember looking at one of my brothers beano comics and one of the boys were getting caned by the teacher for some thing or another, but I kept going back to the same page, in the end I hid it under my bed. I didn't understand about why I liked the look of the picture and from there I would play out scenes in my head, putting me as the naughty child,it grew over the years but never had sex involved. I think it wasn't until I was about 13 14 until I knew it was a sexual feeling I was having. It's weird I have never really thought back to how it all started, but think now how a picture or a voice or the personality of a person has effected me now.

crispycritter
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by crispycritter »

Being the "new kid" here, I suppose I'll contribute a tidbit.

My interest in kink / being tied up started VERY early in my life.. I'd say perhaps 6 or 7? I remember one time a friend decided it would be "funny" to handcuff me to a chain-link fence that bordered our 2 yards. After the initial novelty wore off, and I realized that I was helplessly trapped there, I began screaming my little head off. lol.

My best guess is that event triggered my "path down the daaarrrrk siiiiiide". Ever since then, I've always been enamored with the thought of being tied up and used by a female dominant. (I'm a straight male). In college I happened to have a GF who fulfilled a few of those fantasies, as she was into that, too.. but being the "temporarily insane" teen that I was, I ended up dumping her (was homesick, I suppose).. graduated from college and moved back home. Never heard from her again. Got married to an emotionally immature woman.. was with her for 12 long "roller-coastery" years. That relationship just ended, and will be finalized within the next couple weeks. She was frankly flat-out unadventurous and boring in bed.. always just wanting "plain old missionary style" encounters. I did try to gently coax her into the "kink", but it never really took. She'd humor me occasionally and participate, but never was even close to my level of interest in it.

I'm now 34, soon to be single again, and looking forward to the future with hopeful optimism that I'll find a woman who is like-minded as me to "ride off into the sunset" with so to speak. lol.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I occasionally played with a neighbor girl who was 3-4 years older than I was. One day we were in a tent in her backyard, and she suggested I tie her up. I did. I tickled her for some time, until she finally got loose. She then said it was my time to be tied. She did a very good job of restraining me. She then took down my pants, over my objections, saying I could have done that to her. She spent a long time gently touching me, giving me an erection, and keeping me erect for a long time. She kept asking me how it felt and if I was enjoying it. After what seemed to be forever, she caused me an orgasm, yet continued to play with me. She caused me another orgasm, then asked if I would like to see her 'parts'. I said yes, so she removed her pants and kneeled over my face so I had a good look. I was still tied, so could not touch. She then got dressed and untied me, suggested we do it again.
By doing to myself what she had done to me, I learned to masturbate. School got out, she moved away, we never played again.

roped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by roped »

I really don't know how it manifested. Ever since I can remember I have enjoyed seeing women tied up. I remember being 5 years old and enjoy seeing a girl tied up on TV and liked to think about girls in real life tied. Being tied up myself really didn't manifest until later when I was about 19-20. I always tried to repress the urges until I got older and realized more people share my desires. It also helped that by the time I was a teenager, the internet was finally making its way into homes. Finally by the time I was 21 I found a bondage partner and was able to come out with my desires.

stretchedballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stretchedballs »

I must have been about 6 when I found a very old catalog (Sears or Wards maybe). In it were photos of women wearing what to me appeared to be heavy corsets with straps. I somehow felt that they were wearing them as confining garments in some way. I found this exciting in some undefinable way. I looked to see if they had them for men. They did not. I wanted to be made to wear something like that. I used to wrap rope or belts tightly around my belly under my cloths. As I got a little older (8) I started putting both legs down one leg of my PJ's at night to "tie" them together and masturbating. I didn't have any words for this at the time I just knew I liked it. I had a friend when I was about the 6th or 7th grade who was into the same thing. We used to take turns tying each other up and "torturing" each other. Nothing serious, mostly cloths pins, or inserting things up each others butts.

As I got older I learned what this was called and have been at it in increasingly complex ways ever since. Love every minute.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

I think I started to get interested in 'Tieing up' games (bondage I guess) about age 7 or 8> I watched a lot of Westerns and 'adventure style shows, and my interest would perk up if the boys or girls who were the leads got tied up. I lived in a smallish village so the groups of children I played with ranged in age from a few years younger to a few years older than me. If we played cops and robbers or cowboys and indians, one of the older girls and me would eagerly agree to be 'prisoners' and some times captors.
Looking back I think she was on her way to either being a bondage model or a rigger, as she often directed the other kids on how to tie us up securely. She also taught me how to tie strong knots and how to cinch bonds tight.
As cloth OTM and cleave gags were the staple of the shows she also taught us to tie multiple knots in the middle of the nylon scarfs we used as cleave gags and to tie rolled up scarves on top as OTM s.
I got caught numerous times by my parents self tied at home, they were pretty easy going and I think initially they thought I would grow out of my 'unusual' hobby. I had limited access to string and rope at first, so would use other items and clothing to add to my self ties, (I got caught once because I had made a loop of a leather dog collar slipped it through the leg holes of my shorts and then wriggled my hands and legs through behind my back and could not get loose, I had to sheepishly find my mother and ask for help.)while 'playing' in my bedroom.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I don't recall when this started, but like others here it was largely based on the media of the time (characters in TV shows getting tied up and gagged).

One very early fantasy that I can actually relate to being sorta vaguely sexual is the idea of escaping bonds or being rescued while under a time pressure. A bomb strapped to you that is due to go off, a trapdoor that will trigger at a set time and plunge you to your death unless you get untied and out of the way. That sort of thing. Something about the very urgent time pressure triggered something in me. I suspect it was the adrenaline rush.

Even now my biggest fantasies are around kidnapping and feeling in danger. Edge play stuff. Predicament bondage and the idea of being given a choice - do this thing you don't want to do or experience this thing you don't want to experience. I love that sort of thing.

There is probably social sciences PhD in this concept - childhood experiences and their influence on later adulthood sexuality.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

if i remember correctly it is around 8-9 years old where i saw a women on tv with brown office lady suit(skirt, jacket and white shirt) get kidnapped and tied up. with brown tape/silver perhaps? since then im interested to wear women cloth and like to see girl get kidnapped/tied up on tv until around 9 years old if i remember correctly that i become interested to get tied up too.

PennyDreadful
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by PennyDreadful »

I can't remember what movie specifically (I think it was aladin) but I was 11 and when I saw someone bound and gagged I was immediately aroused. Them immediately ashamed and scared. I didn't know what it meant. But the seed was planted. I started binding and gagging my barbies and got more and more aroused the more I did it
Then one day I just gagged and blindfolded myself laid down spread wide put my electric tooth brush up against my panties and folded my arms behind my back and enjoyed more than i even thought i could. That was well over 20 years ago and I still find it just as exciting and arousing